PDA

View Full Version : Patriots

Cissney the Viking
04-26-2004, 10:17 PM
How will the Patriots do next season, do they have a Super Bowl chance?

VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North :king:

ItalianStallion
04-26-2004, 11:01 PM
Who knows, last time they won the SB they didn't make the playoffs the next season. Anything can happen.

LAVike
04-27-2004, 12:12 AM
I'm tired of all the analysts praising them and saying how they keep on getting better. "They had the best draft ever!" Come on . . . get off the bandwagon. I don't care if they make the playoffs, but I'd hate to see them win another one . . . it's boring. I'd like to see the Vikes and Chargers . . . so we can light up the scoreboard! (as long as we stop Tomlinson this time--ugh!)

Bdubya
04-27-2004, 08:23 AM
Yeah, maybe you should pick a team we know we can beat...like the Chiefs

triedandtruevikesfan
04-27-2004, 11:17 AM
we can beat any good team! its the crappy ones that we have a hard time... I seriously am thankful for our tough schedule this year!!! I think we're gonna light it on fire!

josdin00
04-27-2004, 11:36 AM
"LAVike" wrote:

I'm tired of all the analysts praising them and saying how they keep on getting better. "They had the best draft ever!" Come on . . . get off the bandwagon. I don't care if they make the playoffs, but I'd hate to see them win another one . . . it's boring. I'd like to see the Vikes and Chargers . . . so we can light up the scoreboard! (as long as we stop Tomlinson this time--ugh!)

I hope that it's Vikes and Chargers, too. And I hope that someone has a camera on Eli Manning's face when the Chargers make it in. Not that I'm vindictive or anything.

billvike
04-27-2004, 01:02 PM
Shouldent matter we arent patriot fans were viking fans the vikings are gonna win and thats all that matters!!

:rr: afroman :rr:

:pukeright: packers suck
:bootyshake:

Vikings 2004 :cheers:

Purplebleeder
05-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Welcome to Superbowl 2005 between the Minnesota Vikings and the San Diego Chargers. Both teams breezed through the regular season with 13-3 records and easily made thier way here. Today we will see who between them is the best in the NFL.

After intially being drafted by the Chargers, Eli Manning and his father, negotiated a trade to the Giants. Halfway through the season as the Giants made history by losing the first 8 games of the season, Manning re-negotiated a Trade BACK to the Chargers that sent the original number 4 pick, Phillip Rivers back to the hapless Giants!

Meanwhile, Randy Moss and the Minnesota Vikings, turned thier season into a Dream Come True for all the Purple faithfuls. Losing only a close game to the Bears and to the Colts....and fielding thier "B" team before the playoffs in a pointless loss to the Redskins a week after shell shocking the Packers on Christmas Eve by 45 points, The Vikings played exceptional football through the playoffs to get here.

So here we are...Superbowl Sunday...who will prevail...The Phenominal Purple People Eaters or the Mannings? Stay tuned while we break down how one family has made the entire NFL thier personal game of monopoly. For all our viewers, the Vegas odds have the chargers as 5 to 1 favorites to win this game..........

ahhhh...imagination...what a wonderful thing.....for those wondering....the Vikes win!.....LOL

triedandtruevikesfan
05-04-2004, 03:43 PM
lol... PurpleBleeder... that was great... hopefully its a true prediction!

sdvikefan
06-11-2004, 10:29 PM
I would like to see the Vikings play Buffalo in the Super Bowl. Two teams with four Super Bowl losses each and desperate for a win? That would be a hard fought game.

As far as the Patsies hard to say if they'll be back in the SB but Corey Dillon is a huge pickup for them. He gives them a real running threat which they were missing last year. They will win their division and earn a top 3 seed at the very least.

hovanfan
06-18-2004, 10:52 PM
The Patriots might win another Super Bowl next year with Corey Dillon, but the Pats will have to try to beat the Vikes to win it.

CVGVIKE
06-19-2004, 12:42 PM
"Cissney the Viking" wrote:

How will the Patriots do next season, do they have a Super Bowl chance?

Right now you would have to say that the Pats are the favorites to win at least the AFC again although it will be tough as it always is to repeat as World Champions.

VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North :king:

CVGVIKE
06-19-2004, 12:48 PM
Right now, I would say that the Pats have a good shot of winning at the the AFC again but it will be tough to be in the SB again, much less repeat as World Champions.

(Sorry that I repeated this response...it didn't show up right on the screen the first time around and I couldn't delete it.)

sdvikefan
06-19-2004, 11:15 PM
I just hope Tom Brady gets picked 30 times this season so people will shut up about him being the next Joe Montana. He isn't.