PDA

View Full Version : when will it end?

smootloot
11-28-2005, 10:42 PM
im sick of reading info about the vikings with a bad joke about a boat or something to do with that off the field issue! its time to stop we get it they had made a bad choice you dont need to tear down a whole organization for a few bad apples. when do you guys think it will end? i say it will all be over after this year, hopefully.

cajunvike
11-28-2005, 10:53 PM
The sweetest revenge on those media types that keep harping on the love boat thing will be when we win a Super Bowl...might not be this year, but it is coming soon enough...and we will have the last laugh!

Del Rio
11-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Media wise it will end when people stop reading it.

Team wise it will end when we clean house, or when our bad apples straighten up.

Freya
11-28-2005, 11:28 PM
As long as I can remember it has been thus for our Vikings. Once we win the SB it will subside. So........ soon! :grin:

WBLVikeBabe
11-28-2005, 11:35 PM
The media will never stop ripping on us. Even if we were to win the Superbowl, they still wouldn't stop. I've come to learn to not listen to the media because they are all full of crap.

GreenBaySlackers
11-28-2005, 11:44 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=nfl/week12/grid

lol

the second to last one is actually pretty funny!

COJOMAY
11-28-2005, 11:51 PM
Gezzzz, two picks for Johnson as the best QB in the NFC right now? Amazing and right on!!

whiteboy
11-28-2005, 11:52 PM
eff the media

greenbayslackers -- nice read dawg, the 2nd to last one if funny as he!!

countrygirl
11-28-2005, 11:52 PM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

The media will never stop ripping on us. Even if we were to win the Superbowl, they still wouldn't stop. I've come to learn to not listen to the media because they are all full of crap.

Ditto!

GreenBaySlackers
11-29-2005, 03:20 AM
"countrygirl" wrote:

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

Ditto!

tisk tisk, i thought i would've learned ya'll by now...

wurd

Ltrey33
11-29-2005, 03:51 AM
"countrygirl" wrote:

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

Ditto!

Amen!

sandviking
11-29-2005, 04:36 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

I made a post on this a while back....the Vikings are the Rodney Dangerfields of the NFL. No respect. We love 'em, so nothing else matters!

SWAYZE74
11-29-2005, 05:01 AM
uh i would say when we get that 5th win in a row...but it is fading fast...

peace...

gregair13
11-29-2005, 07:30 AM
it will never end. the love boat is stuck with us for a long time. thats just how things go.