PDA

View Full Version : Turnovers!!!



magicci
11-26-2005, 10:35 PM
Does anyone know how many turnovers our team has made these past few weeks. We are a turnover machine our defense is scoring points for us as well. Its freaking awesome i think we have like 11 turnovers in the past 3 games. anyone wanna make sure on that number?

Wiggles67
11-26-2005, 11:21 PM
10 TO's in the past 3 games actually.

8 ints and 2 fumble recoveries:

Det: 2 ints, 1 FumRec
NYG: 4 ints, 1 FumRec
GB: 2 ints, 0 FumRec

magicci
11-26-2005, 11:23 PM
didnt we have four ints agains harrington?

Wiggles67
11-26-2005, 11:25 PM
"magicci" wrote:

didnt we have four ints agains harrington?

just 2

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20051106_DET@MIN

Mr. Purple
11-26-2005, 11:42 PM
I think we got 15 INT's on the year.

Wiggles67
11-27-2005, 12:19 AM
14 ints on the year and 6 fumbles

NordicNed
11-27-2005, 12:23 AM
All I know is, Take-Aways= WINS

Let's hope we are good for a couple or 3 on Sunday.....

ultravikingfan
11-27-2005, 12:36 AM
We have a problem with getting points off of turnovers. I feel we need to be more consistant with that.

mnvikes61
11-27-2005, 12:36 AM
how many times have we turned the ball over? it's got to be pretty close to at least 15.

gregair13
11-27-2005, 01:03 AM
win the turnover battle, win the game.

Wiggles67
11-27-2005, 02:01 AM
we are at -5 in the turnover dept right now...but it's been getting a lot better!

SWAYZE74
11-27-2005, 02:42 AM
"Wiggles67" wrote:

we are at -5 in the turnover dept right now...but it's been getting a lot better!

how many since DC got hurt...i wonder what the stat on that is..anyone know? too lazy to look it up...lol

Wiggles67
11-27-2005, 02:54 AM
since C-Pep went down we'e only had 4 :shock:

that puts us at +10 and -4 for a grand total of +6.

I'm impressed!

SWAYZE74
11-27-2005, 03:20 AM
"Wiggles67" wrote:

since C-Pep went down we'e only had 4 :shock:

that puts us at +10 and -4 for a grand total of +6.

I'm impressed!

thank you from the lazy guys out there...lol...

peace...

ejmat
11-27-2005, 03:32 AM
Hey all. I know this is off the topic but I went to respond in another post and I was "locked". Can someone do that to me or is it locked because they don't want anymore posts for that topic?

dfwvike
11-27-2005, 03:45 AM
Don't know about the "locked" but turnovers are what put us at 1-4 or what ever we were.

Wiggles67
11-27-2005, 03:52 AM
I think they can lock a whole thread but do think they can just lock you out of a thread

mnvikes61
11-27-2005, 06:25 AM
"ejmat" wrote:

Hey all. I know this is off the topic but I went to respond in another post and I was "locked". Can someone do that to me or is it locked because they don't want anymore posts for that topic?
the mods can lock an entire thread if they feel it isn't going to get pretty or get any better. the mods, as far as i know, can't just ban one person from a thread, they can ban ur i.p address if you continue to cause problems

ultravikingfan
11-27-2005, 06:33 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

"ejmat" wrote:

Hey all. I know this is off the topic but I went to respond in another post and I was "locked". Can someone do that to me or is it locked because they don't want anymore posts for that topic?
the mods can lock an entire thread if they feel it isn't going to get pretty or get any better. the mods, as far as i know, can't just ban one person from a thread, they can ban ur i.p address if you continue to cause problems

Entire thread gets locked when things spin out of control before somebody gets there feelings hurt.

If you make the last post in a topic and it gets licked, that does not necassarily mean it was locked because of you. We just did not get to it sooner.

magicci
11-28-2005, 12:25 AM
see we won again and did u notice how many turnovers we had today? FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! i love getting so many turnovers, we are a machine right now.

VKG4LFE
11-28-2005, 12:26 AM
We had five? I thought we only had 3 picks and a fumble recovery? Sweet, 5 in one game. We had 5 sacks too!

magicci
11-28-2005, 12:29 AM
the stats said 2 fumble recoveries, i dont know though because i missed 2nd and 3rd qtr due to a stupid power outage.

ejmat
11-28-2005, 11:23 PM
I can't remember exactly how many fumble recoveries we had. I do know it's nice to be able to count on the defense to make a stop. It's been 7 years since I can say that.

Thanks to everyone for clearing up the "locked" thing. I can't think that it was because of me since I USUALLY don't hurt anyone's feelings. However, I have been known to stir things up a little :). I am usually careful about what I say though. That particular one I believe I told someone if they didn't care to make many posts then just read the updates and don't make posts. I think that's the worst thing I said though.

Oh yeah, great job this Sunday. The team as a whole unit played well. Offense did well. Defense did outstanding. In the last 4 games we have allowed a total of 64 points. That's 16 points a game. One of the things I mentioned before the season if we can be in the middle of the pack as far as points being scored against us, we should win games.

Regardless of how the offense is doing, this team is finding ways to win. To me, that's very encouraging.