PDA

View Full Version : Official Post Game Celebration thread!!!

ultravikingfan
11-22-2005, 06:10 AM
We won, we won! We swept the Cheese-turds! Ha ha!

Favre is just plain horrible!

Thanks to those who chatted it up tonight.

Oh, and I am sure we will not see the trolls who only chimed-up when the Pack was winning; truly classless Cheddar heads!

TARKenton
11-22-2005, 06:10 AM
Sweep, sweep, sweep!

midgensa
11-22-2005, 06:11 AM
Hell yeah baby ... that a season makes!!!!!

Bdubya
WOOO! This was huge in my life!

TARKenton
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats 3 straight gang!

GreenBaySlackers
hell yeah! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

hovan
...and suddenly my season feels complete. :twisted:

6-KINGS
11-22-2005, 06:12 AM
how sweet it is!!!!

Turboe
Ahh it feels so good. I am glad that I dont have to hear about it from my inlaws over Thanksgiving who just love ragging on my Vikes. Thanks for a great present to all the Vikes, giving me a better holiday break .

midgensa
"Bdubya" wrote:

WOOO! This was huge in my life!

Dammmmmmnnnnnnn straight boys!!!!!

BlowuptheDome
11-22-2005, 06:13 AM
YES!!
Mewelde for horse trailer

singersp
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turboe
I hope Fonoti isnt hurt too bad. It sure would suck loosing him for more games because we got greedy trying to get him in early.

MeMo's first (of many I hope) trips on the Horse Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

midgensa
11-22-2005, 06:15 AM
Huge day baby!!!!! 10-6 I am telling you ... NFC North Champs!!!

cyclonefever
What a win!!! We had to fight not only the Pack but phantom calls and horrible officiating, incredible comeback on this season thus far! We may not be winning pretty, but we are winning, and that's all I care about!!!

P.S. What makes it all the better is that I got to celebrate in front of my Packer roomate when Paul knocked it through... he left the room in a semi-rage. :lol:

singersp
2 in a row on the road outdoors!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!

TARKenton
Come and get your crow scott72. we have plenty left over from the giants.SKOL Vikes!!!

PurplePeopleEaters
11-22-2005, 06:17 AM
NC STATE BABY. NC STATE. WE SWEPT THE PACK AND BOT DOES IT TASTE GOOD. WHERE ARE ALL THE TROLLS NOW?????????

sorry for the all caps :lol:

LuckyVike
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calmwind
How bout Memo, he is the future star for us if they would forget Bennett, not hatin, just state'n

TheKnuck
2 in a row on the road!!!!

Sweep of the Packers!!!!

Back to .500!!!!!

Over 100 yards Rushing by Moore!!!! (we kept with it and it's the reason)

PAul Came throug again (although i thought his miss would haunt us)

Defense stopped the run and scored!!!!!!!

Wow, what a show!!!!!!

DemonicViking
Hell of a victory... damn....

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I guess that sums it up... party time!!

singersp
11-22-2005, 06:18 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

We won, we won! We swept the Cheese-turds! Ha ha!

Favre is just plain horrible!

Thanks to those who chatted it up tonight.

Oh, and I am sure we will not see the trolls who only chimed-up when the Pack was winning; truly classless Cheddar heads!

What trolls? I saw no trolls on any threads! Were they ixnayed?

COJOMAY
11-22-2005, 06:19 AM
EDINGER FOR PRESIDENT!
MOORE FOR VP!

cajunvike
11-22-2005, 06:20 AM
YEAH....BOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

sharper42
YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!

MaddenVodkaAddict
"cyclonefever" wrote:

What a win!!! We had to fight not only the Pack but phantom calls and horrible officiating, incredible comeback on this season thus far! We may not be winning pretty, but we are winning, and that's all I care about!!!

P.S. What makes it all the better is that I got to celebrate in front of my Packer roomate when Paul knocked it through... he left the room in a semi-rage. :lol:

Wow cyclonefever, I got a packer roommate too :lol: I think he gave up on the pack a while ago. Skol vikes!

cc21
11-22-2005, 06:21 AM
Paul Edinger you are my hero! I wanna be just like you when I grow up! :lol:

DCPologirl
11-22-2005, 06:21 AM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

mnvikes61
11-22-2005, 06:22 AM
that was soooooo awesome i couldn't believe my eyes. the packers/vikings rivalry has got to be the best of all time :grin:

VikingsTw
11-22-2005, 06:22 AM
I'm pretty happy about this win, but you gotta be pissed at the refs, them f@gs tried to give the game to the pack, calling chavous for the phantom pass interference, which driver stuck his arm out and pushed chavous, what was he supposed to do.... Then Herrera's great run block they called holding forcing us to punt. I swear them guys are after us when we play the pack in the spotlight, but anyways enough of that.

Great victory, great game by The Rock, Edwards, B Dub, Eras, and Koren.

LuckyVike
11-22-2005, 06:24 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

that was soooooo awesome i couldn't believe my eyes. the packers/vikings rivalry has got to be the best of all time :grin:

Dude, for real! Their last 4 regular season games have all come down to last second field goals... that's amazing.

RK.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:wav:

Go Vikings. Sorry that my hosting server crashed to the guys and gal that were in my chat. At least it worked the first half. :smile:

Great game. I think Brad Johnson is the man.

DemonicViking
This team shows no quit.. they keep fighting and fighting.. and good things happen.. what a special moment. I don't think I'll be sleeping the rest of the night I'm so ecstatic!

snowinapril
11-22-2005, 06:25 AM
LOOK at all the LURKERS

55 Members
and
45 Lurkers

Momentum, keep it in motion!!!

PAvikesfan
I called this in another thread--the things i hate about the vikings thread.

a paraphrase of what I wrote:

the vikings are playing for payback for the 2 last second loses last year. they should win.

i couldn't have been more right!

Krob, Memo, and Wiggins played awesome!

Brad Johnson and Edinger are my heros!

The pack just could not stop the outside runs...I LOVE IT!

Gado who?

Our defense was running a 'how to stop the run' clinic... i am impressed!

CanadaViking
I haven't read any other posts, however my feelings are simple, F-in Hey!!!!!

I sat in my basement freakin' out for a few hours, only to be so beautifully rewarded, it sure feels good!!

After that game, I am truly proud to be a Vikings fan!! We have more balance now then in the last 5 years atleast!! Good showwing on defense and Koren Robinson is starting to look really good in Purple!!

I say sign K-Rob up for a long time, I know he hasn't done too much on offense yet, however if given time and the field time, he is going to be a nice fixture in Purple!!!

WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!

NeoVikesTX
11-22-2005, 06:26 AM
Feels good to sweep the Pack! This one will feel good all the way through Thanksgiving!

PurpleMafia
If the bears lose a game or two, and we beat them at the end of the season, we will be set for the playoffs. But thats a big IF

hovan
"vikingstw" wrote:

I'm pretty happy about this win, but you gotta be pissed at the refs, them f@gs tried to give the game to the pack, calling chavous for the phantom pass interference, which driver stuck his arm out and pushed chavous, what was he supposed to do.... Then Herrera's great run block they called holding forcing us to punt. I swear them guys are after us when we play the pack in the spotlight, but anyways enough of that.

When Memo broke that, it was game..but the Refs had to make it more interesting.

mnvikes61
11-22-2005, 06:28 AM
Williams had another great game, and K-William looks like he's finally back into football shape. they were blowing up the middle of the o-line!

VikingsTw
YES! K Rob needs to be resigned in a hurry, this guys a playmaker and now that he's clean of trouble the sky is the limit, get that boy signed!

DemonicViking
I was annoyed by that call at the time. Now who cares, we win... we win...

WE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

michaelmazid
lets all give it up to Koren Robinson. This guy is a game breaker. They need to sign him to a long term contract now. Memo is a pimp also.

mnjamie
Tice is live on ESPN News .... take a peek.

PAvikesfan
11-22-2005, 06:29 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

I know..that herrara block was a clean block--just the refs trying to give the pack a chance! phantom calls get me pissed!

however, SKOL VIKES... on to home to face cleveland... bears, we are on your tail with a shotgun!

eastcoastvikes
Wow!!! That is pretty much all I can say. Absolutely awesome win!

gregair13
omg hell yes that was so awesome.

singersp
"vikingstw" wrote:

He pushed Chavous by the face! If you taped it, rewind it & watch his whole head snap back. Chavous' arms weren't even on him! It was offensive pass interference.

whiteboy
"vikingstw" wrote:

we beat the fudge packers, old moldy cheese (my wife calls favre that, she's a vikings fan in the making), refs. and the crowd. once again the defense shows up and puts points on the board, big ups to edwards! i have been very impressed with the vikings no quit, no roll over and loose attitude. we have somewhat of an easy schedule and chi has a hard one. we may find ourselves in the playoffs. offenses sell out games, defenses will superbowls

umaguma1979
11-22-2005, 06:30 AM
Is BJ the best two minute Qb we have had sped ihe has stence Tommy Kramer? How bout that power running game. How Bout Tice!!!! Cotrell....I know I have been a critic of him.....but he has stepped up. Way to go Vikes and the fans......I bet we are partying on the Minni strip tonight!!!!!

Turboe
11-22-2005, 06:30 AM
I love the post game press conference with Tice they have some ugly yellow packers/lambeau backdrop and we drape a smaller purple Vikes/Miller Lite banner over the top of it so that you get it for the background.

singersp
11-22-2005, 06:31 AM
We not only beat them! We have beat them 3 times this year!

PAvikesfan
11-22-2005, 06:32 AM
3 seconds to go, edinger kicks it in through the uprights!

just reliving the last 2 wins!

i love being right.

mnvikes61
11-22-2005, 06:33 AM
who got the gameball? anybody know?

PurplePeopleEaters
11-22-2005, 06:33 AM
My brother who isn't even a vikes fan made a great comment about Madden. He said "It seems like John Madden has Brett Favre tourets. He'll be talking about the d-line and just yell Brett Favre".

Man did this win feel good. Time for the browns.........:evil:

PAvikesfan
11-22-2005, 06:34 AM
Peanut butter and jelly and doritos... my 2nd quarter winning tradition works again...that is three in row. man, i am getting supersticious... i better have plenty peanut butter on hand for the rest of the season!

PAvikesfan
11-22-2005, 06:35 AM
favorite quote by Madden tonight:

"wiggins is like the charles barkley of the NFL...he just uses his size so well.."

snowinapril
"Turboe" wrote:

I love the post game press conference with Tice they have some ugly yellow packers/lambeau backdrop and we drape a smaller purple Vikes/Miller Lite banner over the top of it so that you get it for the background.

They all carry their own backdrops with the adverts on them.

It is the trend now, with all the PC coverage.

mnjamie
Packers had 21yds rushing the entire game ... WOW !!!! Great job "D" !!

Vikes: 37 minutes TOP
Pack: 22 minutes TOP .... Beauty !!!!

umaguma1979
11-22-2005, 06:36 AM
How bout them Vikings???!!!!!!!. Two minute Brad Johnson (and yes, not Tommy KramerO GO ), WAY To GO bj.

mnvikes61
11-22-2005, 06:37 AM
"PAvikesfan" wrote:

Peanut butter and jelly and doritos... my 2nd quarter winning tradition works again...that is three in row. man, i am getting supersticious... i better have plenty peanut butter on hand for the rest of the season!
you ain't supposed to let people know about your superstions if they work :lol:

PAvikesfan
11-22-2005, 06:37 AM
hey everyone...
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/algarve19/hi-5.jpg

SKOL VIKES!

VikingsTw
11-22-2005, 06:38 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"vikingstw" wrote:

He pushed Chavous by the face! If you taped it, rewind it & watch his whole head snap back. Chavous' arms weren't even on him! It was offensive pass interference.

I quit taping them cause i can't afford tapes but i know what u mean man, he straight stuck his arm out at chavous and they called interference on chavous, just a bunch of BS, i always get worked up when we get r@ped by the refs. But when we overcome it, it makes the packers look even more like the garbage that they are.

PAvikesfan
11-22-2005, 06:39 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

"PAvikesfan" wrote:

you ain't supposed to let people know about your superstions if they work :lol:

i let people know after last game :grin:
and it is still working! never before has PB & J had so much power!

toben
work is going to be alot of fun tomorrow with all the cheeseheads. sweep, sweep, sweep! ha ha your season has been usurped.

NordicNed
I'm glad I stayed up to watch the game, what a great victory for us.

Now I'm going to go catch some ZZZZZZ's....Have to get up at 5...

See you all later, and let's take down the Browns next.....

SKOL

Turboe
Man anyone else watching Tices Press Conference on NFL Network? This guy is fun to listen to, sometimes I want to sell him down the river, then sometimes I think he is just amazing to listen to. I love how he handles some of the dumb questions.

finnishvikingsfan
11-22-2005, 06:40 AM
Herrera and Fonoti looked good. Maybe those are two guards for years to come.

CanadaViking
11-22-2005, 06:40 AM
That Herrara is an upbeat go getter, did aytone notice he was the guy that pickked Memo up after all of his gorgeous runs? For O-Lineman to be down field after a 20 yard gain is just awesome, i feel a surge coming on at the right time!!!

Again K-Rob looked great tonight, diving, burning guys and looking like he could almost break through on a couple of those kick-off returns!! also it was nice to Eraser get the sack at the beginning of the game. he also had a nice blocked pass!!

I'll be honest, I have tickets to the Rams game December 11th and I was getting pretty worried that it would be a nothing game, but now realistically it could be for 1st place!!! that would have been a long drive to watch a meaningless game, I am beside myself right now!!!

Good thing I wasn't drinking tonight, cause there would be chance at getting to work tommorrow!!

Cheers!!

mnvikes61
11-22-2005, 06:41 AM
ah bret favre had his little feelings hurt and declined to comment after the game.. haha this is hilarious to watch!

Turboe
Interesting Tice said MeMo was shaken up at the end of the game, that is part of the reason why they didnt try to run any plays at the end, he didnt want to hand the ball to a rookie in that situation. Pretty smart...

cajunvike
Let's hope that the Pack has two more "luck" wins in them...@ Chicago on Dec. 4 and @ home against Chicago on Dec. 25!!!

gregair13
i thought the refs did a really good job today. calls were going both ways and i didnt think they were favorited.

VikingsTw
11-22-2005, 06:42 AM
"Turboe" wrote:

Man anyone else watching Tices Press Conference on NFL Network? This guy is fun to listen to, sometimes I want to sell him down the river, then sometimes I think he is just amazing to listen to. I love how he handles some of the dumb questions.

Thats the truth man, i like tice to listen to tice he cracks me up.

singersp
11-22-2005, 06:44 AM
Michaels really pissed me off tonight! Every chance he had he took a shot at the off-field problems!

When it came to talking about injuries, he mentioned a whole slew of Packers & only Culpepper for the Vikes.

Not one mention of Birk, Udeze, Williams, Smoot or Offord!

Turboe
11-22-2005, 06:45 AM
"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:

Herrera and Fonoti looked good. Maybe those are two guards for years to come.

"CanadaViking" wrote:

That Herrara is an upbeat go getter, did aytone notice he was the guy that pickked Memo up after all of his gorgeous runs? For O-Lineman to be down field after a 20 yard gain is just awesome, i feel a surge coming on at the right time!!!

I thought Herrara played a great game, the only knock on it was the drive killing holding penalty, and that was a phantom call.

SWAYZE74
11-22-2005, 06:45 AM
i cant wait to call my friends in madison who love the pack and...well ya'll know...push thier face in some davenport p-o-o...can you say SWEEP...

peace...

DPep11
11-22-2005, 06:46 AM
HELL YES BABY!!!! SKOL VIKES!!!!!

V-Unit
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a hard fought game and we won it!
I love how we win both games this season on last second FGs when that is what we did to us last year.
All of a sudden with STL falling apart we have 5 winnable games left, 5 indoors, 4 at home. Just win baby, just win.

CanadaViking
On a side note, hey PAVikes, who won our fantasy match uo this week??

Oh wait I now the answer!!

Cheers my PA fan, it all feels so good right now and there aren't any ignorant Packer fans to bash, so I figured a little good fun was worth it!!

Cheers my friends!

singersp
11-22-2005, 06:48 AM
"SWAYZE74" wrote:

i cant wait to call my friends in madison who love the pack and...well ya'll know...push thier face in some davenport p-o-o...can you say SWEEP...

peace...

Call them right now! Call them right now!

gregair13
11-22-2005, 06:49 AM
heh. this idiot colts fan said we would lose by 13 points. i just looked at him stupid and said watch the game and see.

CynicalVike
Ya Baby, Ya!!

Whats even better is knowing that the Packers now have a loosing record against the Vikings in LAMBEAU!!!

mnvikes61
"singersp" wrote:

Michaels really pissed me off tonight! Every chance he had he took a shot at the off-field problems!

When it came to talking about injuries, he mentioned a whole slew of Packers & only Culpepper for the Vikes.

Michaels always has bothered me! he doesn't know jack diddly about football and just follows what ever Madden is saying.

gregair13
11-22-2005, 06:50 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Michaels always has bothered me! he doesn't know jack diddly about football and just follows what ever Madden is saying.
good point. the problem is madden is pretty dumb himself.

cajunvike
11-22-2005, 06:50 AM
Michaels is a knob gobbler!!!

DPep11
11-22-2005, 06:51 AM
We lead the series baby!!!! :lol:

CynicalVike
11-22-2005, 06:52 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Those two guys are probably the most biased sports announcers in media today. They didn't say a positive thing about the Vikes till there was about 6 minutes left in the game.

culpeppers_vikes
11-22-2005, 06:53 AM
HELLLL YEAAAHHHH!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! I LOVE MY VIKINGS!!

kramer9guy
11-22-2005, 06:53 AM
Wow, another hard fought win that went right down to the wire. I think these type of games take years off my life, but man, they are worth it. Here's to a great Thanksgiving week and a GB sweep.

culpeppers_vikes
11-22-2005, 06:54 AM
i agree but who gives a freakin crap about those two pieces of shi-t because guess what WE WON!!! So screw them!!!"CynicalVike" wrote:

"mnvikes61" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Those two guys are probably the most biased sports announcers in media today. They didn't say a positive thing about the Vikes till there was about 6 minutes left in the game.

CanadaViking
11-22-2005, 06:55 AM
John Madden suffers from dementia, he is sooo far up Brett's wazooh!! And yes Al Michaels was working on his Viking bashing all week!!

Did anyone else notice that it seemed as though Al and "Big Dumb" John were annoyed that the beloved Packers lost? I totally felt like the Vikings received very little respect from the 2 baffoons in the booth tonight, maybe sour grapes but I always thought that announcers were supposed to be unbiased.

I love beating the Packers, I really like beating the packers at lambeau and I totally love beating the packers at Lambeau on national television on a monday nighter, that little Packer fan at work is going to be eating crow for a year!! I love when others have to eat crow!! I have eaten soem in the past, it isn't good!!!

Cheers!

DPep11
11-22-2005, 06:55 AM
"kramer9guy" wrote:

Wow, another hard fought win that went right down to the wire. I think these type of games take years off my life, but man, they are worth it. Here's to a great Thanksgiving week and a GB sweep.

Amen to that! They ruined my Christmas eve and Christmas last year, but they're not ruining my Thanksgiving this year. THANK YOU GOD FOR THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!! :cheers:

DPep11
11-22-2005, 06:57 AM
Hahaha who heard madden say "Al, it looks like they should go for a "none" yard gain"

and michaels was like

"Yeah, John... a "NONE" yard gain"

What great mockery.

singersp
11-22-2005, 06:57 AM
Another Putz that was an idiot tonight was Mike Sherman.

Living in Wisconsin they had the Packer pre-game on. They asked him about walking out on the conference when the reporters cell phone went off & about the media press it got.

His EXACT reply was;

"There was more paper wasted on that one incident, than anything in the history of the world"

What a stupid remark that was.

He acted like his incident got more media cocverage than the boat incident.

He must not read the paper.

UTVikfan
11-22-2005, 07:04 AM
Wow, what a win! Waltzing Mwelde rocked, K Rob, he dropped one (tough catch) but man did he make up for it. Edinger, man, he is the sh*t! I was a fan of Brads, back before he got hurt here( was it 99?), and still am. Fine job, BJ! The o-line may have given up 5 sacks, and taken a year off of BJ's football career tonight, but they did much, much better. Tice and company? Oh hey, this is TWICE he has out coached Sherman, for the win. The adjustments to the line, and running that little play to the left? Great job boys. Cottrell? Yah, the D owned! The crowd, refs, Madden & Michaels, and 11 Packers couldn't out do them! There used to be a ton of threads about firing Tilman, our special teams coach. There aren't anymore! Great job there, I thought KRob was takin' it to the house.

Most importantly, #36, keep dreamin'. Thats priceless there! I have just became an Edwards fan.

DPep11
11-22-2005, 07:06 AM
we held the second coming christ (Gado) and Fisher to 21 yards rushing! What a performance!!

PurplePackerEater
11-22-2005, 07:09 AM
All I heard from Madden for 3 hours was "slurp gag gag gag slurp gag gag gag slurp" Then he said something about Bret's big hands, then "slurp gag gag gag slurp gag gag gag slurp". Then something about how fast he throws his balls(madden even clocked them). Suddenly, "slurp gag gag gag slurp gag gag gag slurp" Shortly after that, Madden said that Bret was "dissatisfied"!

I must have missed it, what happened?

BennyMN
11-22-2005, 07:11 AM
i'm so happy that the vikes won the game against the cheeseheads :cheers: :banana:

Well, i could not watch the game, cause i had tryout for the basketballteam from 7-11:30!!
So is there a chance to watch highlights for free in the internet??

PS: Favre retire you asshole :bum: :la:

michaelmazid
11-22-2005, 07:14 AM
Brian williams is a pimp. enough said.

Where is nate? he is non existant. Is he even playing?

cajunvike
11-22-2005, 07:15 AM
"UTVikfan" wrote:

Wow, what a win! Waltzing Mwelde rocked, K Rob, he dropped one (tough catch) but man did he make up for it. Edinger, man, he is the sh*t! I was a fan of Brads, back before he got hurt here( was it 99?), and still am. Fine job, BJ! The o-line may have given up 5 sacks, and taken a year off of BJ's football career tonight, but they did much, much better. Tice and company? Oh hey, this is TWICE he has out coached Sherman, for the win. The adjustments to the line, and running that little play to the left? Great job boys. Cottrell? Yah, the D owned! The crowd, refs, Madden & Michaels, and 11 Packers couldn't out do them! There used to be a ton of threads about firing Tilman, our special teams coach. There aren't anymore! Great job there, I thought KRob was takin' it to the house.

Most importantly, #36, keep dreamin'. Thats priceless there! I have just became an Edwards fan.

You said it ALL, my man!!! :grin:

mnvikes61
11-22-2005, 07:15 AM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

i don't remeber seeing him in there. maybe they decided to keep him out of this game.

PurplePackerEater
11-22-2005, 07:18 AM
"BennyMN" wrote:

i'm so happy that the vikes won the game against the cheeseheads :cheers: :banana:

Well, i could not watch the game, cause i had tryout for the basketballteam from 7-11:30!!

PS: Favre retire you donkey butt :bum: :la:

What?!? Then who'll throw as nice of an interception as Favre? :grin:

Turboe
11-22-2005, 07:18 AM
Back to back road wins outdoors baby!!!!!

V-Unit
11-22-2005, 07:19 AM
Burly didn't play. He was listed as probable so they probably decided to rest him. Good thing our WR corps is deep and even across the board. Wiggy had a great game too. A go to TE seems to work well for Brad.

PurplePackerEater
11-22-2005, 07:20 AM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

Injured again.

ItalianStallion
11-22-2005, 07:21 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"BennyMN" wrote:

PS: Favre retire you donkey butt :bum: :la:

What?!? Then who'll throw as nice of an interception as Favre? :grin:

Aaron Rodgers :)

BlowuptheDome
11-22-2005, 07:22 AM
Krob needs to get on the field more he is money.

DPep11
11-22-2005, 07:22 AM
"V-Unit" wrote:

Burly didn't play. He was listed as probable so they probably decided to rest him. Good thing our WR corps is deep and even across the board. Wiggy had a great game too. A go to TE seems to work well for Brad.
..I forgot about Burleson :shock:

gregair13
11-22-2005, 07:23 AM
"DPep11" wrote:

Hahaha who heard madden say "Al, it looks like they should go for a "none" yard gain"

and michaels was like

"Yeah, John... a "NONE" yard gain"

What great mockery.
yeah my dad and i both didnt get that. i was like the hell madden you are dumb.

Turboe
11-22-2005, 07:23 AM
Favre refused to talk to the media after the game I love it!!!

mnjamie
11-22-2005, 07:24 AM

"michaelmazid" wrote:

Injured again.

From the report I heard today, his shoulder, knee, and hip are hurting him. Didn't hear the exact injury on any of them though.

PurplePackerEater
11-22-2005, 07:27 AM
"mnjamie" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

Injured again.

From the report I heard today, his shoulder, knee, and hip are hurting him. Didn't hear the exact injury on any of them though.

Also, where is Fowler? Most importantly, wtf is Withrow starting?

UTVikfan
11-22-2005, 07:27 AM
Nate isn't injured again, he is still injured. BWilliams got Favre's second brilliant interception.

gregair13
11-22-2005, 07:28 AM
yes nate is still hurt. i hope he can get healthy, we need him to get points. i guess we can just run the whole time... we look like the steelers a little bit in the second half... good def and run the ball, neat.

BennyMN
11-22-2005, 07:30 AM
so, does anybody know a website where i can watch highlights from the game for free?

DPep11
11-22-2005, 07:31 AM
I was getting so frustrated, so whenever Kluwe came into punt I'd yell "KLUWE FOR MVP" my friends (bear and packers fan) thought I had gone nuts.

cajunvike
11-22-2005, 07:34 AM
Kluwe ROCKS!!! His punting won us the field position battle all night!!!

modena11
11-22-2005, 07:39 AM
we had alot of solid drives that would just stall around midfield. we had no problem moving the ball tonight.

kluwe didnt have one of his better games though. the cold weather affected the ball but take nothing away from him, he did a great job of getting hangtime to get to team downfield for the faircatch.

PurpleBay
11-22-2005, 07:39 AM
Man I dont know if my heart can take many more games like that.

DPep11
11-22-2005, 07:42 AM
"PurpleBay" wrote:

Man I dont know if my heart can take many more games like that.

I aged about 7 years.

PurplePackerEater
11-22-2005, 07:43 AM
"UTVikfan" wrote:

Nate isn't injured again, he is still injured. BWilliams got Favre's second brilliant interception.

Burleson HAS played the last month, at least, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. :???:

PurpleBay
11-22-2005, 07:45 AM

"UTVikfan" wrote:

Burleson HAS played the last month, at least, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. :???:

Is he down with the same basic injury though or not? Didnt he hurt his ankle early, and then his knee after he came back or not?

hailtocarter
11-22-2005, 07:47 AM
Man I am soooo happy! My friend (packer fan) called me at halftime from lamboo and was braggin how they were ahead, and when I called him back after the game he said everyone in the stadium was either silent or crying, and everyone was pissed in traffic on the way out. I love it!!

DPep11
11-22-2005, 07:50 AM
"hailtocarter" wrote:

Man I am soooo happy! My friend (packer fan) called me at halftime from lamboo and was braggin how they were ahead, and when I called him back after the game he said everyone in the stadium was either silent or crying, and everyone was pissed in traffic on the way out. I love it!!

haha what a bunch of babies :boohoo:

PurplePackerEater
11-22-2005, 07:51 AM
"hailtocarter" wrote:

That brings a smile to my face, literally. :grin:

so-cal vike
11-22-2005, 07:52 AM
The Vikings sweep the Hack.

SKOL!!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/mkeyser/5104662_36_1.jpghttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/mkeyser/vikessweep.jpg

DPep11
11-22-2005, 07:52 AM
I am so proud of these guys for getting back to .500, now lets keep it going!

TMAC604
11-22-2005, 07:57 AM
Please comments on the following.

1. Fantastic halftime adjustments for the offense. I have to congratulate the coaches (It appeared Tice started calling the plays after he yelled at Loney)
2. The Defense is finally starting to gel and could carry us into the playoffs. With a strong running game - Who knows.
3. Troy Williamson is still not impressing me. I know he is a rookie but it seamed most of his yards and stuff came in garbage time.
4. JOHN MADDEN CALLED THE GAME ONE SIDED. HE MUST HAVE SAID FAVRES NAME 300 TIMES.
5. The refs calls were weak.
6. Wiggins should run the 100m hurtles (It is so ugly that it's beautiful)

DPep11
11-22-2005, 07:58 AM
"TMAC604" wrote:

Please comments on the following.

1. Fantastic halftime adjustments for the offense. I have to congratulate the coaches (It appeared Tice started calling the plays after he yelled at Loney)
2. The Defense is finally starting to gel and could carry us into the playoffs. With a strong running game - Who knows.
3. Troy Williamson is still not impressing me. I know he is a rookie but it seamed most of his yards and stuff came in garbage time.
4. JOHN MADDEN CALLED THE GAME ONE SIDED. HE MUST HAVE SAID FAVRES NAME 300 TIMES.
5. The refs calls were weak.
6. Wiggins should run the 100m hurtles (It is so ugly that it's beautiful)

Hahaha Wiggins is a champ when he hurdles over people. He doesn't look like a football player at all, but I love him!

magicci
11-22-2005, 08:01 AM
i love when he hurdles. everytime i watch a viking game with someone who doesnt normally watch them all they say when wiggins does that is "NO WAY" and are aww struck and jaw dropped lol. or i hear other people that watched the game talk about him.

PurplePackerEater
11-22-2005, 08:01 AM
"PurpleBay" wrote:

"UTVikfan" wrote:

Is he down with the same basic injury though or not? Didnt he hurt his ankle early, and then his knee after he came back or not?

I don't know about the exact injuries dating to the beginning of the season, but Burley played week 1 & 2, then was out until week 7 against GB and played in every game until tonight. (which he was listed only as "probable")

Injured = Can't play.
Hurt = It's painful to play.

So, to me, he's injured AGAIN.

cajunvike
11-22-2005, 08:02 AM
1. I observed that as well...I was stunned that they came out after halftime and were a totally different team on offense!
2. Defense looked pretty tight...they still need to tackle a little better and AWin's gamble made him look pretty bad...but I am sure that it was just a fluke.
3. TWill made some good catches...give him a break...he's not Randy...NO ONE is!
4. Actually, it was 427 times...but whose counting. He says Favre's name even more times when Bretty Boy is plugging him from behind.
5. The refs ALWAYS suck when we play in Lameblow!
6. Wiggy is DA MAN!!!

so-cal vike
11-22-2005, 08:03 AM
Wiggins has been the key to our offense for the second year in a row.

magicci
11-22-2005, 08:05 AM
yea going out deep on the first play was a good call too bad he dropped it.

TMAC604
11-22-2005, 08:05 AM
That is correct. Wiggins is a first down maker.
One more thing - The D-Line looked good as well. Having John Randle on the sidelines might have had something to do with it

DPep11
11-22-2005, 08:06 AM
"TMAC604" wrote:

That is correct. Wiggins is a first down maker.
One more thing - The D-Line looked good as well. Having John Randle on the sidelines might have had something to do with it

now that brought a huge smile to my face. He was amazing in his stint with Minnesota.

magicci
11-22-2005, 08:06 AM
yea at first i didnt even recognize randle..He is looking real old man.

DPep11
11-22-2005, 08:07 AM
I'm so used to all the war paint

TMAC604
11-22-2005, 08:08 AM
Im picking up my Xbox in about 50 minutes from now.

I think im going to pull Culpepper and see how it goes. I love Culpepper but just want to keep things real and current

magicci
it was weird John Randle actuaclly seemed nice and approachable.

VegasLadyJae
John Madden just wants to be right, that we are not as good without 84..So he is going to be well, let's say, negative about us until he has to do our playoff game on National Television in January!!!!!!! Tired of his a$$..and he is from Minnesota!

I really do not think their were adjustments they just stuck with the game plan and saw it was a crap team we were going against....Let's just keep going and they did...........

Troy Williamson is just fine my god he is a rookie let him be.....
Refs calls were suspect...........Wiggins-ugly but good!!

so-cal vike
11-22-2005, 08:12 AM
"VegasLadyJae" wrote:

Wiggins-ugly but good!!

As long as it gets the job done. :grin:

TMAC604
11-22-2005, 08:14 AM
I know he is a rookie. Use his speed. He had 1 catch for 5 yards.

magicci
11-22-2005, 08:16 AM
speaking of rookis how about Erasmus out there way to go James!

duffVIkEs
11-22-2005, 08:18 AM
So glad I bought a Wiggins jersey this week, I was repping that today at my buddies house with 3 packer fans and me, the lone vikings fan...

needless to say I loved it!!

TMAC604
11-22-2005, 08:19 AM
He is looking very good. Probably played better cause he went to the local university. But is turning into a playmaker

UTVikfan
11-22-2005, 08:22 AM
VegasLady, you saw no adjustments? Like the little play where they run to the left between the tackle and guard? Did you watch the game?

KJ
11-22-2005, 08:25 AM
"TMAC604" wrote:

4. JOHN MADDEN CALLED THE GAME ONE SIDED. HE MUST HAVE SAID FAVRES NAME 300 TIMES.Surprised?

CanuckVike
11-22-2005, 08:26 AM
Yeah Boys! This was awesome!! I'm sittin'here out in Victoria B.C. of all places at this fancy shmancy hotel working and I decided to pay the $20 to use the internet just to send this celebration message! WHAT A GAME! I'm sure glad we picked up on how to run against the NosePickers! And how about that defense?!? Man, we are so under the radar that no team can expect what's coming from us! I'll bet Madden and Michaels are the most choked announcers you can find right now! Must of broke their hearts to see Favre and the Pack fold up like a cheap piece of laundry! Cheers to all, have a drink and we'll see what y'all have to say next week! Ye-Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

UTVikfan
11-22-2005, 08:36 AM
PPE, Nate was listed as Probable was it. That means he missed practice last week. He was also that way the week before. And Tice mentioned it in his PC that was on Vikings.com. Odd, you live back there, but don't follow the Vikes 'cept gameday, or what?

SWAYZE74
11-22-2005, 08:43 AM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

Wiggins has been the key to our offense for the second year in a row.

was it the blow out fro or his beauuutiful babe ruth body style? the man just gets it done...you decide...

peace...

AngloVike
11-22-2005, 09:04 AM
I am so looking forward to watching the entire game when I get home tonight - best I managed was to see the last 10 mins and Edinger kicking the winner - yet again against the Pack :grin:
So I can check out exactly how things went from start to finish - sounds like I'll have plenty to look forward to !

DPep11
11-22-2005, 09:11 AM
"AngloVike" wrote:

I am so looking forward to watching the entire game when I get home tonight - best I managed was to see the last 10 mins and Edinger kicking the winner - yet again against the Pack :grin:
So I can check out exactly how things went from start to finish - sounds like I'll have plenty to look forward to !

Our front on defense was very good, and got some pressure on favre. The secondary got burned for a couple scores, but played well in the 2nd half. The run game was simply awesome in the 2nd half. Enjoy Anglo!

AngloVike
11-22-2005, 09:15 AM
I know I only saw 10 mins but Madden still managed to come out with a trademark butt-kissing comment even in that short time
"That's only a throw right there that Brett Favre can make." ..... actually John it was a pump fake and then throw which any half-decent QB can make ..... jeez what a ass he is

collegeguyjeff
11-22-2005, 10:03 AM
i loved how green bay was praised so much for beating atlanta then we stomp them minus the 2 blown coverages that made driver look so good. i was really mad at how we ran the ball with bennett on 3rd and about 12 at the end then gave them fools the ball back and they tied the game and thought they still had a chance to win. johnson played awful at guard and rosenthal will be on the bench next year cause thats where he belongs.

AngloVike
11-22-2005, 10:38 AM
http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/2204/favre9ua.jpg

hawaiianvike21
11-22-2005, 10:41 AM
Man this is going to feel so great tomorrow. Has some of my packer friends come up to me and said good luck tonight to your vikings and talked a little smack. Its going to feel great to say SWEEEP!!!!!!

Id sure like to hear the excuses they are going to come up wth. I can just imagine them saying, ah we tanked this game to get reggie bush.

ITs sure nice to sweep them by gamewinning field goals and win by three after what they did to us last season.

Payback's a Beyotch!!!! :twisted: :grin:

whiteviking24
11-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Chew on that packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!

Salzy
11-22-2005, 10:45 AM
If he made one more comment about how the lanes only allowed us to run to the outside I would go and stab him myself right in his turducken eating a$s.

Freya
11-22-2005, 10:48 AM
SKOL Vikes!!!!

Best for me was watching Moore doing the 'pin ball' thingy.

Worst was hearing Madden talk about Favre's hands.............ewwwwwwww.
Did ya'll catch the closeup of his H A N D S?

Storm
11-22-2005, 10:48 AM
OH F*CK YEAH! .500 BABY! :D :D :D

What a win, again!

UTVikfan
11-22-2005, 10:57 AM
Nice Pic Anglo. = ).

Freya
11-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Seemed tonight like maybe BJ is catchin on about Wiggins.

NordicNed
11-22-2005, 11:58 AM
I just thought of that guy I met in the VFW, he's going to have to wear that Vikes jacket till next season......LMFAO

Way to go Vikes.......

GreenBaySlackers
11-22-2005, 12:17 PM
"Freya" wrote:

SKOL Vikes!!!!

yeah that was messed up, my mom walked in and was like... wtf are they doing...?

Vikes
11-22-2005, 12:56 PM
First Madden did tone down the Favre love feast. It's about time.

Second the run game came to light a little bit.

Last I'm going to say KR (Koren Robinson) is out best receiver. We stole the guy this offseason. Once he a TW get the timing down with BJ it will be explosive. Just my thoughts.

Lotza
11-22-2005, 01:11 PM
please, tice. keep the offensive line the way it was at the end of the game. :grin:

PurpleBay
11-22-2005, 01:53 PM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

"Freya" wrote:

SKOL Vikes!!!!

yeah that was messed up, my mom walked in and was like... wtf are they doing...?

My daughter was watching the game, and asking me questions about football on every play then they zoom in on Favres hands under the center (and if you didnt see the game I mean they ZOOMED IN on it) and she says "What are they looking at?"

I mean how do you answer that question?

Del Rio
11-22-2005, 01:59 PM
You say Brett Favre's hands..................lol

Prophet
11-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Put the last nail in the coffin. They are done.

WBLVikeBabe
11-22-2005, 02:24 PM
I think I almost had a heart attack again in that last stretch there at the end. I almost needed a paper bag to breathe into. But wow, what a good game! Davonte Edwards, don't know who the heck the guy is, but he's awesome! And way to go Brad Johnson, 3 straight wins baby keep it up! Man, Woke up this morning smiling because I knew I hadn't dreamt it!! It's such a good feeling knowing that we swept the Pack, woo hoo!!!!! Way to go Vikes, keep up this winning streak. SKOL!!!!!!!!!!

6-KINGS
11-22-2005, 02:38 PM
From the Great Stevie Wonder

Yester me, yester you, yester-Farve.
What happened too,
the Pack they knew?
When they were dreamin', schemin'
while the time away.
Yester-me, yester-you, yester-Farve.
Where did it go?, that Packer glow?
When they could feel the pen of Madden turn their way?
Yester-me, yester-you, yester-Farve.
They had a dream, so did you.
Farve was young and he threw true.
The hillbilly who broke all the rules.
Yester fools and now.
Now it seems, those Packer dreams.
Were just a cruel and foolish game they used to play.
Yester-me, yester-you, yester-Farve
When they recall what they had,
They feel lost, they feel sad.
With nothing but the memory of oh yester-Farve and now.
Now it seems,
those yester dreams
Were just a cruel
And foolish game they had to play
Yester-me yester-you yester-Farve
Sing it with me

:wink:

AngloVike
11-22-2005, 02:52 PM
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/7595/done6mp.jpg

6-KINGS
11-22-2005, 03:00 PM
LMFAO!!!!
great Job Anglo!!!

WaywardHoosier
11-22-2005, 03:08 PM
I am impressed with how well the Vikings came out in the second half to win this game.

It is a welcomed relief to talk about a good win!

Jviking
11-22-2005, 04:48 PM
That is hilarious anglo!! Nice win, as always we have things to improve on...but man o man does this one feel good!!! GO VIKINGS!!!

whackthepack
11-22-2005, 05:01 PM
"Freya" wrote:

SKOL Vikes!!!!

Madden always has to find something about Favre to talk about! Madden has his tongue so far up Favre a$$ that it almost come out of Favre mouth!

ps. I do not remember Moss coming up last night which I think is a first for this season!

Prophet
11-22-2005, 05:02 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

I just thought of that guy I met in the VFW, he's going to have to wear that Vikes jacket till next season......LMFAO

Way to go Vikes.......

He'll probably just turn in his chunk of cheese and become a Vikes fan. There is always hope, then the other dude is out a nice jacket.

bono
11-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Congrats on the win, Viking Lovers!
Good luck on the remaining of the season.
As for my boys...it's all about looking forward to next season. :cry:

Muggsy
11-22-2005, 05:14 PM
bono wrote:

As for my boys...it's all about looking forward to next season.

Thanks for the class act, bono. We appreciate it.

As for the Pack, well, hang in there. I know what you're feeling right now. It sucks, I know. BELIEVE me, I know. We been there too, done that.

I hope the whole NFC North gets better overall, so we can stop being the laughingstock of the league.

Good luck to you too.

snowinapril
11-22-2005, 05:15 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Speaking of Favre, he must have been getting a hug and crying in the arms of Madden after the game, he eclined a post game interview.

NO ONE is ripping him for this.

He is immune to real criticism.

mnvikes61
11-22-2005, 05:17 PM
yah i was cracking up last night when they said that Favre wasn't going to do an interview, what a @#%$. yah i know he's upset about losing but still be a man and do a PC. you know if they had won he would have been all over the PC making a little dance about how they are still in the hunt or whatever :roll:

AngloVike
11-22-2005, 05:26 PM
"bono" wrote:

As for my boys...it's all about looking forward to next season. :cry:

Thanks Bono, despite us laughing it up we know how it feels so we won't go too mad on things. After today we'll then be looking to the Cleveland game and wondering what will happen there

countrygirl
11-22-2005, 05:55 PM
HELL YEAH!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

V4L
11-22-2005, 06:00 PM
http://images.animationfactory.com/imagedir/animations/people_a_l/businessmen_women/businessman_jumping_congratulations/businessman_jumping_congratulations_sm_wm.gif

SoCaliFans
11-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Saaaaaawwwwwwweeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to us all!

We called bleedpurple during the game and it was SOOOOOOOOO LOUUUUDDDD, it was after the Viking Interception Touchdown that was being reviewed.

Wow what a game! Woo hoooo, we won!! :banana:

WBLVikeBabe
11-22-2005, 10:07 PM
Hey the party is not over yet people, come on I'm still celebrating, woo hoo!!!! Every time I listen to Paul Allen's call on the FG, and KFAN they've been talking about the game all day. And playing the song Lovely Day anyone else hear that? It is a very lovely day, our boys won and I'm still reveling in it!!

BBQ Platypus
11-22-2005, 10:10 PM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

Hey the party is not over yet people, come on I'm still celebrating, woo hoo!!!! Every time I listen to Paul Allen's call on the FG, and KFAN they've been talking about the game all day. And playing the song Lovely Day anyone else hear that? It is a very lovely day, our boys won and I'm still reveling in it!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Paul Allen, that guy seriously needs to switch to decaf. Even on a two or three-yard run, he sounds as though he's been doing meth or something, because he makes it sound like OH, MY GOD!!! THE FATE OF THE WORLD LIES IN THE BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WBLVikeBabe
11-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Dude, Paul Allen rocks! I'd rather listen to him over any of the TV announcers any day. I love how he gets so into it.

BBQ Platypus
11-22-2005, 10:16 PM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

Dude, Paul Allen rocks! I'd rather listen to him over any of the TV announcers any day. I love how he gets so into it.Yeah...he's a good announcer for the Vikings radio network, but if he ever ran for president, he'd end up pulling a Howard Dean on all our @$$es.

CulpepperViking16
11-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Judging by the way our defense has played both on the playing field and at the line of scrimmage, I'd say we're pretty damned good compared to last years team. Red really picked up some talented players, and although our offense is struggling, this defense we have right now could very well be molded into a top 10 defense by next season. If that happens, and Birk and Culpepper heal, We're looking pretty good for next season, not to get ahead or anything :cool:

gregair13
11-22-2005, 11:02 PM
paul allen is great. he is a homer and can still get excited about the other team making big plays.

michaelmazid
11-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Will someone please tell that old man madden that A. Windfield did NOT hit the RB of the packers late. Windfield is a class act and a hard worker. He did get burned on that 50 yarder to Donald driver. oh well. we won anyway. :cheers:

vegasvike
11-22-2005, 11:19 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

Speaking of Favre, he must have been getting a hug and crying in the arms of Madden after the game, he eclined a post game interview.

NO ONE is ripping him for this.

He is immune to real criticism.

Hey stop right there!!! This is John Madden on VegasVike's account! How dare you talk bad about Favre after he so bravely fought an uphill battle! Don't you see that Favre is more than a man?! Why look at the size of his hands they darn near take up 3/4's of the football, that's why he throws it so hard!! Next time beware for Lord Favre will strike you down where you Favrin' stand you motherFavrin' Favre!!! :lol:

COJOMAY
11-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Vikes: 37 minutes TOP
Pack: 22 minutes TOP .... Beauty !!!!

Who had it the other minute -- Madden's mouth?

scottishvike
11-22-2005, 11:53 PM
Just finished watching the game so I'm feeling now how most of you guys were feeling yesterday :lol:

MinnesotaFury
11-22-2005, 11:58 PM
hmmmm no beating at school today. HALLALUJA!

Prophet
11-22-2005, 11:59 PM
"scottishvike" wrote:

Just finished watching the game so I'm feeling now how most of you guys were feeling yesterday :lol:

Welcome to the party! :wav:

scottishvike
11-23-2005, 12:03 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

"scottishvike" wrote:

Welcome to the party! :wav: Cheers Prophet :occasion5:

Freya
11-23-2005, 12:06 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Naturally I would notice that. But Madden?!?! :shock:

Mr. Purple
11-23-2005, 12:12 AM
ooo I knew the game was gonna be good with Rasmus got the first sack on farve!

MinnesotaFury
11-23-2005, 12:13 AM
i love erasmus, sorry, i still am a badger fan...

Rookie444
11-23-2005, 12:37 AM
here it goes...the failure pictures once again. "Failure-When your second try is just not good enough." LMMFAO :pottytrain2:

Rookie444
11-23-2005, 12:39 AM
anyone notice how farve grips the BALL? and how #40 can juggle BALLS with one hand? i think the fudgepackers are a very BALLSY team, lol. they must get a lot of practice to be able to handle BALLS the way they do. lol

hawaiianvike21
11-23-2005, 10:27 AM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

"Freya" wrote:

SKOL Vikes!!!!

whats funny about the whole thing was that right after madden was through slobbering over farves big hands, farve throws an interception to brian williams. That really shut him up pretty quickly. :lol:

UTVikfan
11-23-2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah, but did you see how those big hands threw the ball soooooo fast to Brian Williams?

singersp
11-25-2005, 03:28 AM
I am still reveling in the sweep our boys had over the Packers this week.

As I was sitting at home tonight doing terrible things to a Brett Favre voodoo doll with a meat tenderizer, I had another revelation that would be the epitomy of insult to the Packers & their cheesedick fans.

Green Bay still has to play Detroit once more & the Bears twice.

Since the Lions already beat GB once, it is still possible for both the Lions & the Bears to sweep GB as well.

The last divisioal game for GB is against the Bears on Xmas eve at Lambeau.

It would be sweeeter than hell for GB to be swept by the entire division & loose their last divisional game of the year on Xmas eve at home.

I have now added this to my Christmas list! :twisted:

FuadFan
11-25-2005, 03:36 AM
It would be more to our benefit though if the Packers are the ones that sweep the Bears.

singersp
11-25-2005, 03:40 AM
"FuadFan" wrote:

It would be more to our benefit though if the Packers are the ones that sweep the Bears.

It would be, but I'm banking on TB, Pittsburgh, Atlanta & our boys taking care of that business! :evil:

cc21
11-25-2005, 03:43 AM
Its gonna be weird when we are rooting for the Packers to win a game when they are playin the bears.

singersp
11-25-2005, 03:51 AM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

Its gonna be weird when we are rooting for the Packers to win a game when they are playin the bears.

Like I've been saying, I'd rather have TB, Pittsburgh, Atlanta & our boys beating the Bears, with us winning the division on 1/1/06 & the Bears & the Lions sweeping the Packers.

If the Packers beat the Bears & we win the division, alls I'll be hearing from the cheesdick fans over here is how they helped Minnesota win the division by playing spoilers and beating the Bears.

umaguma1979
11-25-2005, 04:38 AM
Its Ok - we will get the last laugh when we win the division in the last game of the season on an "edge" field goal to win the game - how fitting.

WaywardHoosier
11-26-2005, 03:16 PM
A win is a great feeling but please don't refer to the Purple People Eaters, that is a reverend subject to be reminisced during periods of heavy snowfall and closing time.

V4L
11-26-2005, 05:29 PM
Wow this thread is still going on?!

Man people love to keep partying after a Packer win!