PDA

View Full Version : Vikes vs Pack MNF

Kdub4MVP
11-13-2005, 11:07 PM
we kno both teams will be geared up for this game regardless of the records. Even though brad johnsons held it down for 2 weeks now the vikes will certainly miss the packer killer Culpepper this coming week. and u kno that for green bay this is like their super bowl since their a miserable 1-7 right now. Gonna be a great game as much as i want the vikings too blow them out of the water like last years wild card

PurplePeopleEaters
11-13-2005, 11:09 PM
we have a chance to be .500 after this game. This is big regardless of the records. If we win this game then wild card or division seems like more and more of a possibility. If only the bears would lose.

gregair13
11-13-2005, 11:10 PM
wow this is next week. how quickly it has come upon us. before we move on to next week, let us sing in our victory of the giants first.

Jordan
i hope we blow the mess out of them i say Vikes 24 Pack 3

NordicNed
Man,

You have to kick back and relish in the Win we conquerd today....

We can worrie about them tomorrow....

Enjoy, this was a HUGE WIN>......

midgensa
11-13-2005, 11:11 PM
Winning in lambeau at night in November is always tough. This is at least the second time this year that we have gone on the road two weeks in a row too, most teams dont have to do that too often. I really hope we can dump the Pack though and get back to .500.

vikinggreg
11-13-2005, 11:13 PM
Will Favre finish the game or will we see Rodgers get into the int race with Brett.

gregair13
11-13-2005, 11:16 PM
"vikinggreg" wrote:

Will Favre finish the game or will we see Rodgers get into the int race with Brett.
farve will play until he cant play any more no matter the score in the game. thats just how the packers work. they cant let go of their brett farve. and i say thats good, cuz right now, he sucks.

kramer9guy
11-13-2005, 11:20 PM
I think today's win is going to go a long way in boosting our confidence for the rest of the season. Next week's game is going to be a big one for us. I hope we carry this momentum into the game at Lambeau and beat those fudgepackers on their home turf like we did in the playoffs. Go Vikes!!!

WBLVikeBabe
11-14-2005, 12:39 AM
"kramer9guy" wrote:

I think today's win is going to go a long way in boosting our confidence for the rest of the season. Next week's game is going to be a big one for us. I hope we carry this momentum into the game at Lambeau and beat those fudgepackers on their home turf like we did in the playoffs. Go Vikes!!!

Yea, after winning today next week's game is huge. The Packers are now hungry for revenge though, hopefully we can stop them and score early in the game. And you are right Kramer nothing would be sweeter than another win against the Pack in Lamboo, let's go Vikes!!!

snowinapril
11-14-2005, 12:50 AM
"vikinggreg" wrote:

WTF - I have been out since 4:30 and haven'tbeen watching GB/ATL, I come home and the Pack is winning. What happened? 23-14, now 23-17, what happened to ATL?

WBLVikeBabe
11-14-2005, 12:52 AM
I don't know SIA, it's craziness. Now they are following in our footsteps it looks like beating a team that no one thought they could..... wait a minute what am I saying, they haven't won yet Atlanta will come back, come on Atlanta, let's go beat those fudgepackers!!!

snowinapril
11-14-2005, 01:08 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

I don't know SIA, it's craziness. Now they are following in our footsteps it looks like beating a team that no one thought they could..... wait a minute what am I saying, they haven't won yet Atlanta will come back, come on Atlanta, let's go beat those fudgepackers!!!

WBL, it doesn't look like it. They just put another TD on the ATL. 33-17 the Pack.

Nail in the coffin.

mnvikes61
11-14-2005, 01:09 AM
well maybe they won't get the number one pick after all :lol:

WBLVikeBabe
11-14-2005, 01:11 AM
CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! :evil:

mnvikes61
11-14-2005, 01:15 AM
wonder if all the packer fans are going to come on here and say that they beat a team that destroyed us? :???:

one of the few bright spots for them this season :lol:

WBLVikeBabe
11-14-2005, 01:17 AM
haha 2-7 they better not come on here boasting.

mnvikesfan11
11-14-2005, 01:27 AM
this is a huge game because the bears are getting into the meat of their schedule now and if we can win we definately have a great shot to win the NFC north.

bono
11-14-2005, 01:33 AM
YES! My Packers beat a team that DESTROYED the Vikings!!!!
Ha! Ha!

Lotza
11-14-2005, 01:34 AM
"mnvikesfan11" wrote:

this is a huge game because the bears are getting into the meat of their schedule now and if we can win we definately have a great shot to win the NFC north.wurd

vikinggreg
11-14-2005, 01:34 AM
"bono" wrote:

YES! My Packers beat a team that DESTROYED the Vikings!!!!
Ha! Ha!
the greatest 2-7 packer team ever :lol: :lol: :lol:

wv__viking__fan
11-14-2005, 01:35 AM
We got a Giant monkey off our backs today. In the past the Giants have sent us into a tail spin. Maybe this year the win over the Giants might get us going in the winning direction. I like to think that it will. We are still alive and in this thing. Let's Go Vikes.

Skol Vikings!

bono
11-14-2005, 01:38 AM
Hey,
I was only joking when I posted the above. I just did it b/c some of you seem to think that us "tried and true" packer backers would get our thongs in a dangle over one good win over one great team. Nawl, I'm going to wait and see what happens next monday night, and then the week after that, and then the week after that, and then...you get my drift. If we can somehow finish 9-7 (winning the rest of our games...hopefully clinching a wild card birth), then, and only then, will I start running off at the"keyboard".

cajunvike
11-14-2005, 02:05 AM
"bono" wrote:

Hey,
I was only joking when I posted the above. I just did it b/c some of you seem to think that us "tried and true" packer backers would get our thongs in a dangle over one good win over one great team. Nawl, I'm going to wait and see what happens next monday night, and then the week after that, and then the week after that, and then...you get my drift. If we can somehow finish 9-7 (winning the rest of our games...hopefully clinching a wild card birth), then, and only then, will I start running off at the"keyboard".

You guys (the Packers and Packer fans) pregnant? Otherwise, there is no way that y'all are gonna give birth to a wild card. :lol:

Now if what y'all are really looking for is a wild card berth...then...y'all still don't have a snowball's chance in heck!!! :lol: :lol:

Mikecarter81
11-14-2005, 02:06 AM
Monday should be the latest chapter in our great border war. I will say this the pack did look pretty impressive verses the Falcons today, but you know none of this matter when they meet on Monday night.

Mike

umaguma1979
11-14-2005, 02:20 AM
Its called parity - any given Sunday.

vikinggreg
11-14-2005, 02:29 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/vikinggreg/maddenfavre.jpg
MNF love is in the air

COJOMAY
11-14-2005, 02:33 AM
Is this the game for the "Turkey Leg." God help us!!!!! You can be sure Madden will be giving the award to Brett even if he throws five interceptions again.

C_MoneyVikesFan
11-14-2005, 02:35 AM
The Vikes will beat the Pack. Mark my words.

GO VIKES!!!