PDA

View Full Version : The Official "We win" Thread

ultravikingfan
11-13-2005, 11:45 PM
PP.O is back and we won!

It was not a balanced game, but props to the D and Special Teams!

Ha ha Giants...Eli blows!

akvikefan89
11-13-2005, 11:47 PM
Ha Ha!!! Victory is oh so sweet!!! All the experts better decide how they want their crow :lol:

(What happened to the site anyway?)

NordicNed
I'll sleep good tonight...hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha

Giants suck....Period

mnvikes61
this game reminded me of the Tampa game. only difference was our defense was creating turnovers and our QB wasn't pressing to make a play. Johnson just managed the game, until we called upon him to drive us down the field.

Mr. Purple
ahahahahahah we won we won we won! TAKE THAT NEW YORK!!! did anyone notice that the announcers didnt credit our defense instead they talked about how the giants where beating themselfs and mistakes....I'm sure d-sharp's 3 INT's wernt skill and knowledge at all...but anywho..VIKINGS WIN PAUL EDINGER KICKS A GAME WINNING FIELD GOAL ......AGAIN!!!!!!!!!we can be at a even 500. with a win next week!

shockzilla
11-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah, I'd love to shove it in the faces of all those so-called "Experts" on Yahho Sports, ESPN, CBS, etc... Who needs an offense when your special teams can score?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ultravikingfan
11-13-2005, 11:49 PM
We should've drilled them right away. They were giving us the game but we would not take it!

Lotza
11-13-2005, 11:50 PM
man that felt so gooood!

gregair13
11-13-2005, 11:51 PM
eli blows so hard. so very very hard. wow defense and the amazing special teams. 2 out of 3 teams was enough to win. yeehaa!

vikinggreg
11-13-2005, 11:51 PM
No turnovers, defence was great and the special team performed
Sharper rocked, Memo and KRob, offense will come around.

Make Tice run the field 15 times for his penalty

mnjamie
11-13-2005, 11:52 PM
Them and the Pack ... Don't get me wrong, I want to do well the rest of the year but right now with these 2 wins ..... I'm happy as sh!t !!!!!!!!!! :lol:

By the way, anyone seen any Giant trolls as of yet ...... I sure havn't ..... LOL !@!

kramer9guy
11-13-2005, 11:52 PM
Great game! A total nailbiter at the end there. Just as I started getting down on Edinger for his outdoor misses at the beginning of the game he redeems himself with a clutch kick at the end. The adrenaline is still pumping...wow. I am so glad we beat the dang Giants on the road in NJ. This one was a long way coming. This one means alot in alot of ways...YES!!!

CanuckVike
11-13-2005, 11:53 PM
YEE-HAW!! ZIS-BOOM-BAW!

Well, I know our Offense, was, well, ...offensive...but WHO CARES!!

ROAD WIN BABY!

...Beating the Giants baby!

Defense castrates them baby!

(Did I mention road win?!?) What I don't know is why our O was so bloody tentative the whole game...like they were afraid to play! We should of went for the throat right from the opening turnover by the Gmen. And what the hell were those last 3 plays before the Gmen's last TD? However, when it came right down to the final plays...the O came through, didn't they? Goodbye...I'm off to get drunk...I want to get like Eli feels right now...PISSED! HA! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

gregair13
11-13-2005, 11:53 PM
total nailbiter. but i had faith we would win the whole time. and i agree, make tice run on his torn mcl/acl after his penatly. that will show him.

mnjamie
11-13-2005, 11:54 PM
Buck and Aikman are pissed Tiki didn't get the ball more ..... The damn ref's, announcers, everyone was pro NY .... that makes it SOOOOOOOO much sweeter ...... :banana:

Benficaviking
11-13-2005, 11:59 PM
Some credit for the offense, WHEN they needed they came up with it. WHEN WE REALLY NEEDED IT!!!!!!!!!

snowinapril
11-14-2005, 12:01 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

PP.O is back and we won!

It was not a balanced game, but props to the D and Special Teams!

Ha ha Giants...Eli blows!

And Peyton swallows. :lol:

We got the win, it was not pretty though.

We didn't have hardly any yards on Offense, then NYG goes into a prevent and we move down the field to get the Game Winning FG.

The way NYG played today, we should have beat them 44-24.

Four INTs and one fumble??

Sharper played like we all wanted him to. The D was put in a position to suceed today.

CanuckVike
11-14-2005, 12:05 AM
Hey MNJamie...was that Joe Buck and Aikmen doing that game? If it was...this win is EVEN BETTER! Screw u Joe! Ha!

CulpepperViking16
11-14-2005, 12:06 AM
Our Offense definitely needs to redefine itself. Not wanting to put much pressure on the defense (because they carried us the whole game), but Red knew what he was doing by signing these players in the offseason. Only the packers would do such a stupid thing by letting Sharper go. Way to go D

TheAnimal93
11-14-2005, 12:06 AM
Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
We got the Giants monkey off of our backs.
Without Pep and Moss. Imagine that!!
WOW!!!!
Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Me so happy!!!
It's my new hat!!!
:grin:

DemonicViking
11-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Moore needs more touches. I don't know how much better he would have done today being the way we were being stopped, but it certainly wouldn't have hurt to give him some carries to try to bring some life to the ground game.

gregair13
11-14-2005, 12:11 AM
biggest win of the season for sure. next week is packers. another win, i think so.
memo hurt his wrist and i dont think they wanted to use him that much as a runner today because risk of fumbling and further injuring it.

V-Unit
11-14-2005, 12:22 AM
Overall it was a sloppy game but I have not been so excited by our defense in a while. K-Rob a MeMo made my day.

NordicNed
11-14-2005, 12:27 AM
ANIMAL......ain't this Dandy?. LMAO

Lotza
11-14-2005, 12:29 AM
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

Time to get this season rocking!

gregair13
11-14-2005, 12:31 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

Time to get this season rocking!
about time eh?

TheAnimal93
11-14-2005, 12:31 AM
"VikingNed" wrote:

ANIMAL......ain't this Dandy?. LMAO

Pretty peachy and just ducky!!!
LMAO

Freya
11-14-2005, 12:32 AM
"kramer9guy" wrote:

Great game! A total nailbiter at the end there. Just as I started getting down on Edinger for his outdoor misses at the beginning of the game he redeems himself with a clutch kick at the end. The adrenaline is still pumping...wow. I am so glad we beat the dang Giants on the road in NJ. This one was a long way coming. This one means alot in alot of ways...YES!!!

I think I took my finger off to the first knuckle. :shock:
But we won!
The offense seemed way off, but I was glad to see they didn't give up altogether. Gotta say, BJ sure can keep his cool under pressure.

NordicNed
11-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Your knuckle?

Freya, I'm still looking for my leg that went sailing out my window, during our winning field goal kick......LOL

Freya
11-14-2005, 12:38 AM
Ned! I can't get that involved or someone (usually me) gets hurt. LOL

cajunvike
11-14-2005, 12:44 AM
"CanuckVike" wrote:

Hey MNJamie...was that Joe Buck and Aikmen doing that game? If it was...this win is EVEN BETTER! Screw u Joe! Ha!

Unfortunately, NO...it was Kenny "My brother is the perv, not me" Albert and Brian "I played for the Cowgirls OL" Balldikker.

Burley81
11-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Sharper is an absolute beast! 3 INT's on Eli!

Eli just got totally owned.

Mr. Purple
11-14-2005, 12:46 AM
The guys callin the vikings game where so biased twords sucking up to giants. bunch a bums

Del Rio
11-14-2005, 12:47 AM
Very poorly called game offensively wise. Brad had no problem moving the ball and yet Tice tried to force the run.

Great win, not surprising in the least we have been playing better and better every week.

The whole defense had a good game.

Brian Williams filled in for Smoot just fine, didn't skip a beat!

vikeswin2005
11-14-2005, 12:49 AM
SKOL VIKES

CanuckVike
11-14-2005, 12:52 AM
By the way...props to Burley 81 for calling the score in his prediction...24-21 I believe it was...just didn't make it to OT! And Cajun...any luck with that dvd I sent ya?

WBLVikeBabe
11-14-2005, 12:52 AM
Ahh it feels so good to win! Especially after everyone said we wouldn't. What an interesting game though. I really thought the Giants would have played better, especially with everyone talking up Eli Manning, our D was able to stop them. Way to go Darren Sharper, man as much as I still love Burleson, I was a little disappointed to see him miss some passes. I don't know I might have to go out and buy a Sharper jersey now too. I will admit I was pretty nervous at the end there, when we didn't stop the two point conversion I almost bit my nails off. I knew Edinger had to make that field goal though after missing the first two. Man what a fun game to watch even though our offense didn't do that great, and some of the penalty calls were crap, it's all good cause WE WON!!! wooo hoo on to Lamboo to kick some more cheeseheads butts!!!

Del Rio
11-14-2005, 12:54 AM
The refs were bad today.

There was holding on nearly every damn play. Not sjust the normal holding, obvious holding at the point of the run.

CanuckVike
11-14-2005, 01:06 AM
I tend to agree about the refs...lots of none calls I thought, especially on that long punt return the Giants had...also, I thought the O int call that negated the TD was lame...and I'm still not sure about the forward momentum ruling on the fumble call that was reversed.

V4L
11-14-2005, 01:20 AM
WE WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that made my whole weekend awesome

DEVIKINGFAN!
11-14-2005, 01:33 AM
Another WIN with the Brad!! Although Brad didn't have much to do with it. Edinger barely made up for the 2 he missed at the beginning of the game but he did make up for them. I was really hoping for more of the Brad to Williamson hype. Kluwe earned his money again today. Now its time to get pumped for the pacless

jimmymac
11-14-2005, 01:36 AM
Off topic but not worth its own thread...

Anyone know what the XLV patch in the Vikings jerseys stands for?

GreenBaySlackers
11-14-2005, 01:38 AM
"jimmymac" wrote:

40th anniversary

PurplePeopleEaters
11-14-2005, 01:39 AM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

"jimmymac" wrote:

40th anniversary

45th anniversary. Come on guys. Learn your roman numerals. :lol:

bama_viking
11-14-2005, 01:40 AM
"jimmymac" wrote:

45, this is the Vikes 45th season as a franchise.

vikinggreg
11-14-2005, 01:40 AM

"jimmymac" wrote:

40th anniversary

I'm 40 in two weeks and the Vikings are honoring me :occasion1: :lol:

bama_viking
11-14-2005, 01:41 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"jimmymac" wrote:

40th anniversary

45th anniversary. Come on guys. Learn your roman numerals. :lol:

too slow...
too stoned...
too happy!!!