PDA

View Full Version : Metalica gives vikings the edge!

Mr. Purple
11-13-2005, 02:57 PM
Alright guys heres my lil story of the day,

Last sunday I awhoke on game day and decided to go grab a bite to eat at wendies before the game started. As I drove to wendies (round 12 pm) Metalica-Enter Sandman came on and I got so pumped for the game and cranked it. So today I wake up and I'm like you know what I havnt had mckie d's breakfest in forever I think im gonna go get some...so I hop in my truck and head for mickie d's. On the way there Metalica enter sandman begins to play as I begin to wet my pants in excitement. Yes my friends we shall win today!

vikeswin2005
11-13-2005, 04:14 PM
GOOD GOD LOL thanks for that

Mr Anderson
11-13-2005, 04:22 PM
You're not allowed to tell us superstitious stuff like that, if it works keep it a secret.

VikinginaCamaro
11-13-2005, 04:47 PM
to bad metalica sold out their fans.

SamDawg84
11-13-2005, 04:53 PM
lol that was a little too much info lol. i should go to disney world lol

BBQ Platypus
11-13-2005, 05:02 PM
Metallica is basically Led Zeppelin gone retarded. Poo on their heads, too. :razz:

singersp
11-13-2005, 05:15 PM
"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:

Last sunday I awhoke on game day and decided to go grab a bite to eat at wendies before the game started. As I drove to wendies (round 12 pm) Metalica-Enter Sandman came on and I got so pumped for the game and cranked it. So today I wake up and I'm like you know what I havnt had mckie d's breakfest in forever I think im gonna go get some...so I hop in my truck and head for mickie d's. On the way there Metalica enter sandman begins to play as I begin to wet my pants in excitement. Yes my friends we shall win today!

....Meanwhile, somewhere in New York a Giants fan is posting...

[i]Last sunday I decided to go grab a bite to eat at Wendy's before the game. As I was driving Enter Sandman by Metallica came on the radio, so I cranked it..../i]

:lol: J/K. Keep the faith bro!

I think this game is going to be a close one, depending on how well we can run the ball. Brad is 4-1 against the Giants from being with two different teams.

Maybe Brad has their number!

Lotza
11-13-2005, 05:43 PM
metallica..... pshh.

PurplePeopleEaters
11-13-2005, 05:49 PM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

metallica..... pshh.

wurd. :roll: :lol:

Mr. Purple
11-13-2005, 06:10 PM
screw you guys I'm going home.

BBQ Platypus
11-13-2005, 06:17 PM

Hey! You can't argue with my opinion! Just look at the cover of their latest album (courtesy of MS Paint and the fact that I have way, way too much time on my hands):

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/KeithMoonIsGod/ZeppelinGoneRetarded.jpg

Does anyone know how I can make a pic larger in photobucket?

Mr. Purple
11-13-2005, 06:20 PM
lmao im not a huge metalica fan but some of thier music gets me real pumped

vikes2456
11-13-2005, 06:23 PM
If there was one game I want us to win this season, its this game, living in New Jersey does not create any love for the Giants, especially when we lose to them time and time again and recieve all the flak. I'm going to listen to some bosstones... for the hell of it, hopefully metallica will give us some luck

PurplePackerEater
11-13-2005, 06:58 PM
"BBQ Platypus" wrote:

Hey! You can't argue with my opinion! Just look at the cover of their latest album (courtesy of MS Paint and the fact that I have way, way too much time on my hands):

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/KeithMoonIsGod/ZeppelinGoneRetarded.jpg

Does anyone know how I can make a pic larger in photobucket?

You can't. You can only make them smaller.

mnvikes61
11-13-2005, 07:01 PM
too bad that song marked the beginning of Metallica sucking

DemonicViking
11-13-2005, 07:09 PM
They couldn't hold a candle to the likes of Cannibal Corpse or Cradle Of Filth.. no on second thought.. they suck also.

RK.
11-13-2005, 07:25 PM

My first thought... How can you eat that crap. :pukeright:
I would feel better if you had seen Jesus. I think its going to take an act of God for us to win today. :lol: :lol:

mnvikes61
11-13-2005, 07:25 PM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

They couldn't hold a candle to the likes of Cannibal Corpse or Cradle Of Filth.. no on second thought.. they suck also.
that stuff just sounds like a bunch of rabid dogs to me, the music is alright makes you want to run through a wall but for the life of me i can't understand one word in any song they've ever done

DemonicViking
11-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Me neither, if you could actually hear the lyrical content it'd be better, screaming and not making any sense just takes away from any listening pleasure after the first 10 seconds. I like the imagery, but that doesn't mean much since the music is atrocious IMO.

gregair13
11-13-2005, 07:39 PM
metallica pumps you for anything. loud music does that.

VikingsTw
11-13-2005, 08:48 PM
F*ck all the Metallica haters, every single and i say EVERY SINGLE CD they put out was bad @ss. I could go on for ever. I was not a metallica fan in the 80's but they cant make that same music over and over and over again, those long solo's. Its hard its not easy, they are great musicains, wether its the new stuff or the old stuff. The long songs or the short songs.

Nobody in this world has made song after song like metallica. Nobody.

VikingsTw
11-13-2005, 08:55 PM
By the way early metallica fans should be thrilled with the first 4 alblums before the supposubly sold out alblum wich was f*cking awesome (Black Alblum).

1) Kill Em All
2) Ride The Lightning
3) Master of the Puppets
4) ...And Justic for All

Most bands in the world dont even get reletivly close to making 4 alblums of that caliber. Then they continued to make about 4 great alblums after that.

COJOMAY
11-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Metallica fries your brain so you can't spell! LOL

GreenBaySlackers
11-13-2005, 10:07 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

metallica..... pshh.

wurd. :roll: :lol:

major wurd!

and that goes to whoever made the led zeppelin comment as well!

Mr. Purple
11-13-2005, 11:46 PM
well looks like my little event payed off.ahahahahahaha (evil laugh)

mnvikes61
11-13-2005, 11:48 PM
well listen to that song every morning then :grin:

vikes2456
11-14-2005, 12:10 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

F*ck all the Metallica haters, every single and i say EVERY SINGLE CD they put out was bad @ss. I could go on for ever. I was not a metallica fan in the 80's but they cant make that same music over and over and over again, those long solo's. Its hard its not easy, they are great musicains, wether its the new stuff or the old stuff. The long songs or the short songs.

Nobody in this world has made song after song like metallica. Nobody.
I'm not big into metal, but slayer destroys metallica (metallica is still good though)

And keep it up WilliamsonofTroy lol

midgensa
11-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Solid song, but you need to keep those superstitions to yourself, I hope you didnt jinx it for next week.

Storm
11-14-2005, 12:15 AM
METALLICA OWNS YOU!

SKOL!