PDA

View Full Version : Todd Bauman



umaguma1979
11-13-2005, 05:08 AM
TB will be a free agent at the end of the year......c'mon ya know all Vikings fans love this guy. The modern day age Tommy Kramer......maybe he will finally get his chance. With the Vikings?

Thoughts?

Lotza
11-13-2005, 05:12 AM
no thats ok.

ItalianStallion
11-13-2005, 05:13 AM
Ummm, no. After the whole arctic blast incident, him complaining about wanting to be a starter (which he never was in NO) I don't think anyone wants him back.

umaguma1979
11-13-2005, 05:16 AM
He had every right to want to be a starter.......seriously.....remember that game against the Giants where Pep was playing badly and got pulled and threw a tantrum.....Bauman was inserted into the game and nearly won the game.

umaguma1979
11-13-2005, 05:20 AM
The guy even looks like the Viking poster boy - Big, blond, and very Minnesotian - a mean a product of St. Cloud St.

ultravikingfan
11-13-2005, 05:38 AM
We lived near him. I remember he and his brother were great athletes.

My sister went out with his brother.

midgensa
11-13-2005, 05:46 AM
Never hear of Todd Bauman, dont think he exists ...

ItalianStallion
11-13-2005, 05:56 AM
Todd BOUMAN, is simply not worth it. We don't need a third string QB who may have character/off-field issues.

mnvikes61
11-13-2005, 05:58 AM
i don't remeber him too well. i know he played a couple of decent games for us but i don't think he's gonna be the one getting us to the promise land.

V4L
11-13-2005, 06:02 AM
No way dude.. Todd Bauman had his shot.. What makes you think he could be a starter anyway? Wasn't a starter here or in N.O


Wasn't he the one who molested a chick at that snow show or something?

Gift
11-13-2005, 06:12 AM
nah, lets get someone good instead :)

PurplePackerEater
11-13-2005, 06:52 AM
First of all, I'd take Bouman any day of the week over Hill. Second, Todd Bouman was never charged for that rape, Ted Brown was.

Link: http://www.ecm-inc.com/news/princeton/2003/December/23brown.html

Here's Todd at the Blue Goose on stage during Arctic Blast weekend.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/todd.jpg

He seems like a cool guy. And he did get "Offensive Player of the Week" honors once, then hurt his hand (if I remember correctly).

V4L
11-13-2005, 06:54 AM
Yah Todd is better then Hill that's for sure.. Wasn't Todd from St.Cloud too?

Bdubya
11-13-2005, 06:57 AM
I was honestly in love with Todd Bouman for years. He has a QB rating of aroung 96 or so while he was playing with us! Nothing wrong with that!

V4L
11-13-2005, 06:59 AM
B-dub if u can download music u should download voicez by Judge D with tech n9ne.. It's an awesome song

PurplePackerEater
11-13-2005, 07:13 AM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Ummm, no. After the whole arctic blast incident, him complaining about wanting to be a starter (which he never was in NO) I don't think anyone wants him back.

If the glove don't fit, they're full of chit.

Tell me, what player doesn't want to be a starter? Every player "feels" that they are capable of starting.

ItalianStallion
11-13-2005, 07:55 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Ummm, no. After the whole arctic blast incident, him complaining about wanting to be a starter (which he never was in NO) I don't think anyone wants him back.

If the glove don't fit, they're full of chit.

Tell me, what player doesn't want to be a starter? Every player "feels" that they are capable of starting.

There is a difference between believing you can start, and going out and proving it and complaining about not being the starter to the media, and asking for a trade.

snowinapril
11-13-2005, 09:40 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

We lived near him. I remember he and his brother were great athletes.

My sister went out with his brother.

You lived near southwest minnesota, Ruthton MN?

I played baseball with his two older brothers in Pipestone when we were 11 and 12. Todd was too young to play, he would always sit in the dugout and watch. He probably could have played skill wise, but not age.

I would welcome him back. He would be a good back up. Others have already posted a few games he played well in. The past is the past.

Mr. Purple
11-13-2005, 03:03 PM
Pretty much anyone is better then Hill Including me. I liked him when he played for us, now I could care less about em.

ultravikingfan
11-13-2005, 03:24 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

We lived near him. I remember he and his brother were great athletes.

My sister went out with his brother.

You lived near southwest minnesota, Ruthton MN?

I played baseball with his two older brothers in Pipestone when we were 11 and 12. Todd was too young to play, he would always sit in the dugout and watch. He probably could have played skill wise, but not age.

I would welcome him back. He would be a good back up. Others have already posted a few games he played well in. The past is the past.

Yes. I lived with my father for my freshman and sophomore year of High School. I went to Marshall. All I ever heard about was the Bauman's and RTR. Correct me if I am wrong (its been awhile), but wasn't his brother (what was his name) a great basketball player? I remember that it was reported that he only scored a 9 on his ACT though.

SamDawg84
11-13-2005, 04:58 PM
tb hurt my fell bads lol

FuadFan
11-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Cosidering that Brooks is a horrible QB I am surprised that they have not given Bauman a shot to start, but no we don't need him I would like to see what this J.T O'Sullivan can do maybe he can help kick Shaun Hill out of Minnesota.

PurplePackerEater
11-13-2005, 06:53 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Ummm, no. After the whole arctic blast incident, him complaining about wanting to be a starter (which he never was in NO) I don't think anyone wants him back.

If the glove don't fit, they're full of chit.

Tell me, what player doesn't want to be a starter? Every player "feels" that they are capable of starting.

There is a difference between believing you can start, and going out and proving it and complaining about not being the starter to the media, and asking for a trade.

I'm NOT getting into a pissing contest over Bouman.

However, Bouman DID receive "Offensive Player of the Week" Honors in his short playing time. So your "proving it" comment is unfair.