PDA

View Full Version : god damn giants

Vikes316
11-11-2005, 01:44 AM
why the hell do we have to play the giants every year. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? all they is kill us every year. is there some sort of conspiracy or is it publicity or is it a lack of respect for us so they force us to lose or WHAT??????? i hate playing them. I really really hope we win on sunday and i do think we have a chance but come on......this just sucks

vegasvike
11-11-2005, 02:17 AM
"Vikes316" wrote:

why the hell do we have to play the giants every year. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? all they is kill us every year. is there some sort of conspiracy or is it publicity or is it a lack of respect for us so they force us to lose or WHAT??????? i hate playing them. I really really hope we win on sunday and i do think we have a chance but come on......this just sucks

it's because they finished 2nd in their division just like us. if the seacocks would have finished behind the lambs then we would play them again this year as well

Ltrey33
11-11-2005, 02:34 AM
Yeah, just luck of the draw unfortunately.

i_bleed_purple
11-11-2005, 02:36 AM
yep and if the giants keep playing well, and we win the division, we play them again next year

ultravikingfan
11-11-2005, 02:42 AM
"Vikes316" wrote:

The finsished 2nd in their division and so did we. The 1st place teams play each other, the 3rd place teams play each other, and so on.

Here is the formula which I have posted a ton of times before:

It may be a good indicator, but all teams follow the same formula for their schedules.

-6 Division Games

-4 Against Opposite Conference of a selected Divsion (this year the NFC North plays the AFC North; these are rotated every year. So, every 4 years we will play the AFC North)

-3 Against an NFC Conference (this year we got the NFC South)

-3 Against the other 3 teams in the NFC that finished the same spot in their Division (we were 2nd palce last year, we play St. Louis, New Orleans, and NYG. They all finished 2nd in their Division)

That is the formula my friends. Its the same for the entire NFL and its fair.

vikinggreg
11-11-2005, 03:41 AM
This year Zygi will get the game ball when he comes in at the half and gives a rousing speech about being a longtime giants fan but now he is the new guiding force of the north and this is the new Vikings era starting now!!!!

Or

I’ll be bitchy the rest of Sunday and Monday :crybaby: