PDA

View Full Version : you guys ready for a Giant beatdown?

BigBlue41_0
11-09-2005, 12:52 AM
Have fun trying to guard shock, plax, amani, carter and tiki. Fred Smoot will be made a fool of yet again and the combination of Osi Umenioa and Michael Strahan will make ol Brad Johnson very familiar with the field turn at the meadowlands.

But hey you guys are still in the NFC north... one more loss wont ruin your season

DemonicViking
11-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Eat $hit, waterboy.

mnvikes61
11-09-2005, 12:55 AM
i will never understand people who join this site just to talk crap :roll:

gregair13
11-09-2005, 12:56 AM
yeah well see you on the field on sunday.

MNSportsRtheBest
11-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Dude amani toomer and carter are non-factors if they beat you so be it, besides does it really make you feel better to come on here and bash a team's fan who are down and out, your teams having a good season. congratulations, enjoy it, but don't come here just to rub our faces in it. we all know our team hasn't lived up to expectations, and done what it should of. No one here will lie and tell you otherwise. If we lose sunday so be it, but remember your domination came against a team lead by Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss, and Matt Birk and this isn't that vikings team. So enjoy the game, because whoever wins, will have bragging rights.

snowinapril
11-09-2005, 01:04 AM
Giant fans have some of the worse trolls in the world. They have more trolls than normal. They make the regular fans look bad. Oh well.

Big Blue, it is too bad you don't know how to use your words better to express yourself and actually talk football. So you just keep talking your smack if that is the only thing you can talk.

BigBlue41_0
11-09-2005, 01:15 AM
geez didnt think you guys would cry, just a little smack talk. i have my own giants boards to talk all the football i want on, and there are more trolls there than there ever will be here. secondly i knew all vikes fans were soft. so you are having a shitty season, you want me to feel bad for you and your sex cruises and coach scalping superbowl tickets. ive been to the last 3 gmen v minny games in the metrodome. in the last 2 half the stands were empty by the middle of the 3rd quater and 2 years ago daunte wasnt playing well and you fair weather fans were cheering for Todd Bauman to be put in the game. how pathetic can you guys get? well i see that you babies cant take anymore, so i guess ill just leave, maybe ill come back sunday night after we put another 41-0 smearing on you fools........PEACE

singersp
11-09-2005, 01:17 AM
My big purple is bigger than your big blue!

Hmmmmm, Only his 1st post here as a Giants fan. Probably was a Jets fan last year! I can tell because he mis-spelled Umenyiora & abbreviated the rest. Never mentioned Eli Manning (Peytons cry-baby brother) once!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/troll_Dance.gif

DemonicViking
11-09-2005, 01:18 AM
No crying, nor were we asking for pity, just calling you out for being a tool.

BigBlue41_0
11-09-2005, 01:24 AM
ive actually been a giants fan for 20 years and so has every member of my family for as long as ive been alive. sorry that i abbreviate players names, i didnt realize that you all were such english scholars here.....
i will give you one thing though, i like how curse words are automaticly replaced with non curse words like dubbing a dirty movie on tv... maybe you guys arent so bad afterall

snowinapril
11-09-2005, 01:27 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

geez didnt think you guys would cry, just a little smack talk. i have my own giants boards to talk all the football i want on, and there are more trolls there than there ever will be here. secondly i knew all vikes fans were soft. so you are having a poohie season, you want me to feel bad for you and your sex cruises and coach scalping superbowl tickets. ive been to the last 3 gmen v minny games in the metrodome. in the last 2 half the stands were empty by the middle of the 3rd quater and 2 years ago daunte wasnt playing well and you fair weather fans were cheering for Todd Bauman to be put in the game. how pathetic can you guys get? well i see that you babies cant take anymore, so i guess ill just leave, maybe ill come back sunday night after we put another 41-0 smearing on you fools........PEACE

You mean like having Kurt Warner as your QB.

Won't you be crying when you get beatdown this week. We will never hear from you again. Just cause you haven't eaten any crow this season, doesn't mean you won't have to eat it all season.

What comes around goes around, you will get yours. Maybe to start with, we take Eraser to Eli Manning, then he will just be E i Man i g lying on the turf, with a major injury. Or maybe Napo puts the lick to Shockey and puts him out on his ass.

Go back to Jersey you wanna be NewYorker-Trash!

cajunvike
11-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Yeah, I'm ready to watch the Vikings beatdown the Giants! That would make my day!!! LOL

BigBlue41_0
11-09-2005, 01:30 AM
wow some emotion from a vikings fan, i never thought id see the day... and yea i was born in north jersey... im sorry you feel that way about the area... i mean you minnesotan canadian 2 bit wanna be rejects are much better people... and believe me i know because i own a house in minnesota and have come to not like the people there very much. so if you are going to take a shot at jersey, dont cry about this shot at minnesotans

TARKenton
11-09-2005, 01:32 AM
What typical east coast trash. they cant resist making total assbags out of themselves by insulting opposing fans rather than coming in and making sensible debate about the NFL. Phily fans, Pats fans, G(ay)men fans, mostly all lesser than terroist scum. If you really want some insight on the game here you go. The giants are having a fine season indeed but there weaknesses have been exposed, mainly on defense. The giants give up more than 400 yards per game and granted, they have been dominant the last two games, but to anemic offenses and a rookie qb. If you think michael (my tongue looks like its in jail) strahan is going to get to johnson, think again. Your corners arent good enough to cover our receivers long enough to allow the giants d line to get to johnson. brad is a timing qb. two step drop and the ball is gone. The giants will be in for more than they think since the vikings now have a nothing to lose attitude. the last two years the gnats have gone into minnesota and upended a hot viking team. now the roles have reversed. the vikings will play spoiler and tighten up both the race in the east and the race in the north.

snowinapril
11-09-2005, 01:33 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

how pathetic can you guys get
......PEACE

You can't say that and then say Peace, that is not appropriate smack talk.

I mentioned the Kurt Warner thing, and we have all been there.

As far as being anymore pathetic, the only thing I can think of more pathetic than what our team APPEARS to be is to be the next team that gets beat by us. That is something for you guys to be scared of.

DemonicViking
11-09-2005, 01:34 AM
Blah blah blah. Who cares.

As far as you not liking the people in Minnesota, well, maybe they don't like you neither, ever thought of that? After the impression you've made here that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

snowinapril
11-09-2005, 01:37 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

wow some emotion from a vikings fan, i never thought id see the day... and yea i was born in north jersey... im sorry you feel that way about the area... i mean you minnesotan canadian 2 bit wanna be rejects are much better people... and believe me i know because i own a house in minnesota and have come to not like the people there very much. so if you are going to take a shot at jersey, dont cry about this shot at minnesotans

See, New York doesn't even want anything to do with the Giants, that is why they have mad eyou guys play in NJ for the past 2.5 decades or so. Now you guys win and they think they want you back in their bossom.

20 year fan, what does that make you a bandwagon fan that jumped on when Big Bill was all that and a fifth of vodka.

ShanePurpleBlood
11-09-2005, 01:38 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

Have fun trying to guard shock, plax, amani, carter and tiki. Fred Smoot will be made a fool of yet again and the combination of Osi Umenioa and Michael Strahan will make ol Brad Johnson very familiar with the field turn at the meadowlands.

But hey you guys are still in the NFC north... one more loss wont ruin your season

Who???? This guy is a complete moron, he can't even have a normal sports argument!

Freya
11-09-2005, 01:42 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

SELL!

collegeguyjeff
11-09-2005, 01:43 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

i have live here most my life and i don't like most the people either, but then again i never met a person from jersey or new york who wasn't arrogant as hell

Lotza
11-09-2005, 01:47 AM
:tool:

ultravikingfan
11-09-2005, 03:08 AM
"MNSportsRtheBest" wrote:

Dude amani toomer and carter are non-factors if they beat you so be it, besides does it really make you feel better to come on here and bash a team's fan who are down and out, your teams having a good season. congratulations, enjoy it, but don't come here just to rub our faces in it. we all know our team hasn't lived up to expectations, and done what it should of. No one here will lie and tell you otherwise. If we lose sunday so be it, but remember your domination came against a team lead by Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss, and Matt Birk and this isn't that vikings team. So enjoy the game, because whoever wins, will have bragging rights.

Hey everybody, its Vikes11KicksButt!

Didn't take you long to come back after your rant that got you banned! Ha ha!

ultravikingfan
11-09-2005, 03:09 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

i will never understand people who join this site just to talk crap :roll:

Some teams have some really stupid fans. Like this guy.

But, I will say there are some cool ones here too.

6-KINGS
11-09-2005, 03:17 AM
Jersey huh.........
Well I would cut you down but your a Giants fan from Jersey.
So I think that is enough for you to live with.

midgensa
11-09-2005, 03:36 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

geez didnt think you guys would cry, just a little smack talk. i have my own giants boards to talk all the football i want on, and there are more trolls there than there ever will be here. secondly i knew all vikes fans were soft. so you are having a poohie season, you want me to feel bad for you and your sex cruises and coach scalping superbowl tickets. ive been to the last 3 gmen v minny games in the metrodome. in the last 2 half the stands were empty by the middle of the 3rd quater and 2 years ago daunte wasnt playing well and you fair weather fans were cheering for Todd Bauman to be put in the game. how pathetic can you guys get? well i see that you babies cant take anymore, so i guess ill just leave, maybe ill come back sunday night after we put another 41-0 smearing on you fools........PEACE

I think this must be a same troll as earlier because the idiot spelled Bouman the same damn way

Lotza
11-09-2005, 03:40 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Didn't take you long to come back after your rant that got you banned! Ha ha! oh my god. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND.... WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!

DemonicViking
11-09-2005, 03:42 AM
He's seeking attention, what's wrong with giving him a little? bwa ha ha.

ultravikingfan
11-09-2005, 03:43 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Didn't take you long to come back after your rant that got you banned! Ha ha! oh my god. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND.... WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!

He's lonely.

His mom has him chained up in the attic next to his PC.

She feeds him a bucket of fishheads weekly.

Give the guy a break!

AngloVike
11-09-2005, 09:59 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

but the loss will hurt yours and let your mates in Dallas take control of the NFC east.
Love seeing these guys come visiting, we go to other fan boards and act with some respect and dignity.. and in return we get this sort of post as an opener by a visitor - class..Not
still look forward to when we play the Jets again, least we'll get some classy NY posters then

DeathtoDenny
11-09-2005, 10:30 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

Where's this imaginary house? You sound like an east coast jagoff I have to deal with when i'm out IN NEW YORK. You know nothing about Minnesota or the people here and own no house. Shutup and go back to your port authority job or whatever it is you do for rich Manhattanites who don't give a $hit about the Giants or Jersey trash.

NordicNed
11-09-2005, 11:05 AM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

Where's this imaginary house? You sound like an east coast jagoff I have to deal with when i'm out IN NEW YORK. You know nothing about Minnesota or the people here and own no house. Shutup and go back to your port authority job or whatever it is you do for rich Manhattanites who don't give a $hit about the Giants or Jersey trash.

Sorry to say but all the rich ones, come to live here, in Connecticut....LOL

Prophet
11-09-2005, 11:39 AM
I recall when Brad Johnson went up against the Jints when he was QBing for the Redsticks he owned the Jints to a tune of 50-21.

whiteviking24
11-09-2005, 11:45 AM
YEA, i was just doind some reading on Brad and how his record against the little gaints has been ........not to shabby more wins than loses that's for sure and also to consider....Brad is good on grass

singersp
11-09-2005, 12:47 PM
"whiteviking24" wrote:

YEA, i was just doind some reading on Brad and how his record against the little gaints has been ........not to shabby more wins than loses that's for sure and also to consider....Brad is good on grass

:shock: Don't let Vikez4lyfe hear you say that! He doesn't need anymore incentives!

donjen95
11-09-2005, 01:50 PM
hey guys, at least you only have to read this crap. i am knee deep in it here. i can only hope we give them an a$$- whoopin on sunday. even my 7 year old is giving me crap. GO BRAD !!!

SamDawg84
11-09-2005, 01:58 PM
toomer sux now, shocky will cry if hit by winfield lol, we will crush them today (on sunday)

Mr Anderson
11-09-2005, 02:19 PM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

Where in North Jersey are you from?

Del Rio
11-09-2005, 02:29 PM
I'm trying to figure out how they are going to pry Eli Manning out of one of Fat Pats creases after he sacks him.

Mr Anderson
11-09-2005, 02:32 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how they are going to pry Eli Manning out of one of Fat Pats creases after he sacks him.

The Jaws of Life.

Hooversham
11-09-2005, 04:44 PM
E-tough New York goon with a fake house and rudimentary knowledge of football. This a$$hat couldn't pick Minnesota out on a US roadmap, let alone buy a 2nd home here. Hey Big Apple, Simcity doesn't count.

Gift
11-09-2005, 08:38 PM
isn't this forum for trolling & smack talk?

Well... either way its gonna feal real good to beat the giants & drop in on thier forums.

gregair13
11-13-2005, 10:57 PM
check the scoreboard giants. woo. take that eli. horrid pile of steaming, stinking, snorting, sucking, poophead.

NordicNed
11-13-2005, 10:59 PM
Come on guys, how can you kick a looser when he's down?..

Giants Suck.....thats how...hahahahahahahahahahhhahaa

tosstomoss
11-13-2005, 11:00 PM
:grin: Eat S$it And the ESPN crew

vikes2456
11-13-2005, 11:02 PM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

You see guys... nearly every Giants fan is like this, makes living in NJ almost unbearable

midgensa
11-13-2005, 11:08 PM
Eat it Giants ... after beating us all these years when we were favored we owed you one and paid you back big time. Here's to this being the start of our NEW season and the beginning of the Giants usual slide.

TehRevolutionist
11-14-2005, 12:28 AM
"vikes2456" wrote:

You see guys... nearly every Giants fan is like this, makes living in NJ almost unbearable

Heh, you said it...at least I can give it back to 'em tomorrow!

akvikefan89
11-14-2005, 12:29 AM
Anyone who lives in New York area, have fun at school tomorrow :grin:

mnvikes61
11-14-2005, 12:31 AM
yah look at that giant beatdown :roll: :lol:

PhxFan
11-14-2005, 04:46 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

Yeah...whatever :boohoo:

DemonicViking
11-14-2005, 04:51 AM
I'm ready.

........... hahaha.

cajunvike
11-14-2005, 04:53 AM
"Mr Anderson" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

The Jaws of Life.

ROTFLMMFAO!!! :sign5: :laughing3:

cajunvike
11-14-2005, 05:00 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Yeah, I'm ready to watch the Vikings beatdown the Giants! That would make my day!!! LOL

Consider my day MADE!!! :lol:

DemonicViking
11-14-2005, 05:03 AM
You just responded to your own quote.. what have you been sniffing? :rr:

cajunvike
11-14-2005, 05:07 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

OH, BigBlue41_0, where are you??? Don't you look all foolish with egg all over your face!!! :lol:

There is another thread where you can get your heapin' helpin' of crow, if you like...I can even leave some Tabasco there for you if you need it to choke down your portion! :razz:

I will wish you luck with the Cowgirls...only because I hate them worse! Look out though, the Redskins will most likely catch you by the end of the season! :lol:

cajunvike
11-14-2005, 05:13 AM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

It was to show BigBlue that I was expecting us to win...and we did! As far as sniffing goes... :downtown:

What have you been sniffing...your mail-order panty collection from all those strippers and porn stars? :lol: :lol:

Mikecarter81
11-14-2005, 05:14 AM
god this thread hs been one of the most satisfying to read since joing this site

Mike

DemonicViking
11-14-2005, 05:16 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"DemonicViking" wrote:

It was to show BigBlue that I was expecting us to win...and we did! As far as sniffing goes... :downtown:

What have you been sniffing...your mail-order panty collection from all those strippers and porn stars? :lol: :lol:

Yes, yes and yes.

AngloVike
11-14-2005, 09:57 AM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

ah so where are you now BigBlue ?? typical fairweather troll - got all the yap and then haven't the nuts to come back and accept your crow. What was that noise we heard on the radio ? oh yeah Jints fans booing their own team - guess that puts you guys down as fairweather fans too. still what was better was that air of silence as Edingers FG went between the post.
41-0 smearing ?? lol still nice to know that your team is a part of history - first team to give up an INT return, kickoff return and punt return for TD's and that is now something that will always be in the history books as well - LOSER :bum:

Vikes
11-14-2005, 12:17 PM
"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

Mission accomplished!

singersp
11-14-2005, 01:26 PM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"DemonicViking" wrote:

Yes, yes and yes.

He's been sniffing that pic I sent him of Jessica Alba exposed!

eastcoastvikes
11-14-2005, 01:43 PM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

You have no idea how fun it was to be at the stadium when Edinger made that kick!!!!! There was one other Vikes fan in my section and we were going nuts well everyone else was standing there in shock, one of the best experiences I've had at a football game. :grin:

AngloVike
11-14-2005, 02:12 PM
"eastcoastvikes" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

You have no idea how fun it was to be at the stadium when Edinger made that kick!!!!! There was one other Vikes fan in my section and we were going nuts well everyone else was standing there in shock, one of the best experiences I've had at a football game. :grin:

and I guess all those fans being in shock allowed you to get away in one piece ?
Kudos for being there in enemy territory
Skol!