PDA

View Full Version : Daunte Culpepper hasn't given up after all

Jordan
10-29-2005, 10:59 PM
http://vikings.scout.com/2/459091.html

This is a very good rad on Daunte really getting some confidence after that huge win over the packers.

Jordan
10-29-2005, 11:00 PM
I meant to say this is a very good read sorry guys

C_MoneyVikesFan
10-30-2005, 03:28 AM
I'm glad Daunte still has that confidence. It's important to the team, as well as the fans. We've definately had a rough start this year, but there is plenty of football left to be played.

Confidence is definately a factor in how Daunte plays the game. If he has a rough start to a game (int, fumble early, etc.) he loses his confidence and feels he must be conservative. If he gets a fast start, he's on fire, and no one can touch him. I look for him to get off to a good start tomorrow against Carolina. GO VIKES!!!!

Lotza
10-30-2005, 03:31 AM
"Jordan" wrote:

I meant to say this is a very good read sorry guys when you make little mistakes like that just edit your post by clicking the edit button. next to the qoute button! :thumbleft: but yeah its good that daunte is getting his roll back on.

akvikefan89
10-30-2005, 08:00 AM
I guess we'll see in the morning....I sure hope so.....

NordicNed
10-30-2005, 10:52 AM
Daunta will have to play a near flawless game for us to pull out a victory today.

But if he can keep that roll going that he got into for the second half of the GB game, and our deffense can play some stingy football.

I see some really good things happening for us today..

Jumping out to a quick lead would be great.....

gregair13
10-30-2005, 06:10 PM
i am a believe in him because i have to be. with him we are nothing.

singersp
10-30-2005, 06:19 PM
"Jordan" wrote:

I meant to say this is a very good read sorry guys

All you need to do is edit your original post, rather than post a new one to correct it. :grin:

natethegreat
10-30-2005, 06:43 PM
he better not give up, we need him to lead us and not give up after 5 or 6 games