PDA

View Full Version : What a X-Mas were going to have



PhillyVikes
04-14-2004, 06:29 PM
Fudgepakers at Vikes on X-mas Eve what could be better!!! Cant wait to have a great X-mas!!!

LosAngelis
04-14-2004, 06:48 PM
"PhillyVikes" wrote:

Fudgepakers at Vikes on X-mas Eve what could be better!!! Cant wait to have a great X-mas!!!

I couldn't agree more!!!

briboy75
04-14-2004, 07:43 PM
i think it blows... i probably have to sell my tix....why would they put one of the best games of the year on a friday?

VIKE58
04-14-2004, 08:04 PM
I agree with you briboy 75 it sucks :!: I'll most likely have to sell mine also. :evil:

hawaiianvike21
04-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Well just look at this way, if we win all viking fans will have one merry x-mas. I hope its a x-mas to remember after beating the pack on x-mas eve. :twisted:

Biggs
04-14-2004, 11:10 PM
I agree with you briboy 75 it sucks Exclamation I'll most likely have to sell mine also. Evil or Very Mad

Come on guys...that's what vacation days are for. Damn...where are your priorities. Green Bay factories would be a ghost town if this were at Lambeau :roll:

BudGrant82
04-14-2004, 11:10 PM
Skol to HawaiianVike !!! It is a purple holiday anytime we beat the Pack. But if the mighty norsemen of the north can beat the Packers and send them back to Lombardi Land on Christmas Eve to mourn with their misguided cheesehead fans it would indeed be a season to be jolly!!! Skol Vikes!!! Peace, BudGrant82

hawaiianvike21
04-15-2004, 02:50 AM
"BudGrant82" wrote:

Skol to HawaiianVike !!! It is a purple holiday anytime we beat the Pack. But if the mighty norsemen of the north can beat the Packers and send them back to Lombardi Land on Christmas Eve to mourn with their misguided cheesehead fans it would indeed be a season to be jolly!!! Skol Vikes!!! Peace, BudGrant82

It would be more of a season to remember and to be jolly about if we sweep the pack this season. IF we do, we sure do have to feel great about ourselves because the first time we play them, its at lambeau and we are coming off a monday nighter. Second they had a bye the previous week, so theyll be more then ready to play us. If we beat them, mike tice surely has this team going somewhere. To sweep them is also another thing as the second time we play them is during the holiday on national t.v. Again its a short week to preprare for them.
Not to forget we havent swept them since 1998 and it would be nice to enjoy the holiday with the pack swept.

vikings_fan66
04-15-2004, 09:43 AM
No better present than us beating the pack. Hope we can get it done with the short week of preparation.

owensforpres
04-15-2004, 11:49 AM
well if ya gotta sell your tix then for this game then get in touch with me or triedandtrue we'll buy em for sure

BigEasyViking
04-15-2004, 09:29 PM
I am totally stoked about this game. I am gonna be back in the area for Christmas so I will be able to go to that game. What a Christmas present. I still have never been to a packer game so I am overly excited about this one.

briboy75
04-15-2004, 11:28 PM
Its not a matter of getting out of work...but its christmas eve! Lots of people have other engagements and simple can't take the time to focused on football, which is a shame especially since its one of the biggest games of the year.

purplepat
04-17-2004, 09:06 AM
If the Vikings can win on Christmas Eve and lock up a playoff spot (home field advantage would be nice, Santa), then it will indeed be a very merry Christmas.

If, however, the Vikings lay an egg and lose (and do not make the playoffs), then no Christmas present could brighten my spirits and the holidays would be glum indeed.

Since I live out-of-state, logistics will make it virtually impossible for me to be at the Packers game. Another bummer, as it could be the last time Favre plays in the Dome.

But I will expect the best, in that the Vikings talent continues to rise while the Packers stagnate, and the Vikings shall prevail as all eyes in the nation are upon them!

Viking_Spirit
04-17-2004, 09:32 AM
"purplepat" wrote:

If the Vikings can win on Christmas Eve and lock up a playoff spot (home field advantage would be nice, Santa), then it will indeed be a very merry Christmas.

If, however, the Vikings lay an egg and lose (and do not make the playoffs), then no Christmas present could brighten my spirits and the holidays would be glum indeed.

Since I live out-of-state, logistics will make it virtually impossible for me to be at the Packers game. Another bummer, as it could be the last time Favre plays in the Dome.

But I will expect the best, in that the Vikings talent continues to rise while the Packers stagnate, and the Vikings shall prevail as all eyes in the nation are upon them!
agreed