PDA

View Full Version : We are quite the injury giving team...

Euphman06
10-25-2005, 01:03 AM
Think about it.. we took out Vick for a football game, Joe Horn, Ahman Greene, Ferguson. It sounds like we're either playing real hard.. even though at times we look lazy, or we are just playing plain old dirty.. either way I'm kinda liking it.. maybe some teams will start fearing our D. Just a thought.

mnvikes61
10-25-2005, 01:20 AM
yah i've noticed that myself. i don't see any really dirty plays going on, just the same old football stuff that happens. maybe we're just hitting hard than we used to, it'd be nice if teams were afraid of getting smacked instead of just running through our D like it was melting butter.

skum
10-25-2005, 01:21 AM
Remember.. Ferguson made bad contact when landing, and Green slipped in a teammates foot.. we had nothing to do with their injuries :)

Viking_Queen
10-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Green never should have played in the first place. They just should have let him heal up more.It was just stupid to let him play.

LosAngelis
10-25-2005, 02:59 AM
We always seem to have some sort of inury against you guys.

I think it has to do more with a grass team playing on turf.

And Vick hurts himself walking to the bathroom.

ultravikingfan
10-25-2005, 03:02 AM
And look at all the Pack fans who were hurt prior to the game.

They must've bumped their heads if they thought they had a chance at winning! :razz:

gregair13
10-25-2005, 03:50 AM
i blame our turf for the packers. haha.

FuadFan
10-25-2005, 05:30 AM
"gregair13" wrote:

i blame our turf for the packers. haha.Unfortunately we can also say that is the reason we no longer have either Kenechi Udeze or Willie Offord for this year.

Mr. Purple
10-25-2005, 05:33 AM
I was wondering the other day, I wonder if the NFL keeps stats on which team injuries the opposing teams players the most all year.

whackthepack
10-25-2005, 11:21 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

We always seem to have some sort of inury against you guys.

I think it has to do more with a grass team playing on turf.

And Vick hurts himself walking to the bathroom.

I agree

Vick will not play many years in the NFL the way he abuses himself on the field.

VKG4LFE
10-26-2005, 12:27 AM
Did you guys see Vick last night? He is a great talent, but he cannot throw the ball to save his life. 3 more picks for him (I know he doesn't have as many as Daunte, but still) He is just not a QB. He was something like 11-26 passing (if even that good) for 116 yards. One thing you can say about him though is that he wins, plain and simple. I would take that.