PDA

View Full Version : Packer fans reaction to the game

Eyedea
10-25-2005, 12:44 AM
Living in Wisconsin, most people are packer fans, so everyone was angry after the game (but not me!). Anyway, there were some funny and downright wrong comments some of them made--

culpepper makes NO plays when being rushed, while farve makes many
--- he does have a point that DC does struggle against the rush, but its not like farve is fantastic against the rush. My response to this was that everyone stuggles when they have no time to pass. but he said well not farve...

Culpepper made no plays in the second half, it was only the recievers and poor defense
---i almost laughed at this. theres not much explaining that really needs to be done...

all but 2, yes exactly two, of sharpers career picks were bad plays
--- he said that the others where him running to another guys man and picking off the pass, and had nothing to do with reading the qbs eyes. he called him lazy for just going to someone elses guy and picking off the pass, and not staying at his guy... he doesnt understand the concept of a zone... another funny thing he did say exactly two, but this is comming from a guy who thought sharper was in the league only 4-5 years, not 8 or so... you could tell he was angry that he left the packers,

then from bigger/smarter packer fans said sherman was to blame for the loss
---i do agree taht sherman did get way to conservative and run the ball more the second half, including the 3rd and 2 with just over 1 min in the game, but minnesota still had to stop the running game and stop the third and two play. sherman didnt pass all over the packers secondary in teh second half, he didnt complete two passes for 24 yards in under 30 seconds, and sherman didnt kick a 56 yard field goal to win the game.

all and all it was a very fun day at school...

snowinapril
10-25-2005, 12:52 AM
It did seem like the Packers stopped blitzing in the 2nd half???

We didn't get much pressure on Favre the whole game. I remember one time when Scott put Favre down just as he threw the ball.

whiteboy
10-25-2005, 01:06 AM
whatever makes packers fans feel better about being the butthole of the nfl with the 2nd worse record in the nfl

ultravikingfan
10-25-2005, 01:14 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

We usually do not start blitzing until the 2nd half.

TARKenton
10-25-2005, 01:49 AM
All I got to say is that revenge is a dish best served Edinger style. The pack crushed us twice last year on last second field goals. The vikings answered with a butt whipping at lamo in january and then this. The next best thing would be the vikes beating the pack at lamo in a few weeks and mathmatically eliminating the packers from the playoffs. Regardless, this is so sweet. Hows the crow packer fans?

ColoradoVike
10-25-2005, 01:56 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

We didn't get much pressure on Favre the whole game. I remember one time when Scott put Favre down just as he threw the ball.

Scott was actually a monster in there. He knocked down Farve at least 3 times. As far as I can tell, he was the only D-lineman who actually got contact with Farve.

singersp
10-25-2005, 02:04 AM
"TARKenton" wrote:

All I got to say is that revenge is a dish best served Edinger style.

I want to see that same revenge played out when the Bears come to town. Bitter sweet revenge, Edinger style!

NordicNed
10-25-2005, 02:06 AM
Who really cares what the Packers fans think?

We Won - You Lost = Period.....

Ya baby, bring on Carolina....

FuadFan
10-25-2005, 02:14 AM
Well you do have to remember we are now playing in a 3-4 of which the basis is for the lineman to take up blocks to allow the LBs to make the plays so it should not be to surprising that there is less from the front.

BigMoInAZ
10-25-2005, 02:21 AM
Got, you'd think Danny Barreiro was apologizing for the Packers by the sounds of his hobb knobbing of Favre. Once again, someone just trying to convince the rest how well he can polish a bumper! LOL!!!

gregair13
10-25-2005, 04:55 AM
and the comeback to all of those is the fact that the vikings won and the packers lost. plan and simple.

scott72
10-25-2005, 08:33 AM
There's not really too much that needs to be said here except this game featured 2 very bad teams playing until the very end and one team winning it. Do I think the Vikes are going to turn their whole season around? Hell no, the Panthers will prob crush em. The thing that vike fans forget is that we knew our team was gonna blow chunks coming into this year. You guys had pretty dang high expectations. The let down from our standpoint isn't quite as high because we we're prepared for it.

Does that mean it doesn't suck to lose to you guys? Of course not. There will be a re-match. If we have enough guys left to put a team out there, we'll give ya a good game.

All in all, my son and I enjoyed our trip to the Dome. I love the sound system, even tho it's loud as all hell..lol. My son was happy cause he's a Vike fan so all was not lost. Great game, could of went either way.

audioghost
10-25-2005, 08:38 AM
Poor defense??? THe Packers were ranked in the Top 10 in D before this game!!! What?

cajunvike
10-25-2005, 08:40 AM
"scott72" wrote:

There's not really too much that needs to be said here except this game featured 2 very bad teams playing until the very end and one team winning it. Do I think the Vikes are going to turn their whole season around? Hell no, the Panthers will prob crush em. The thing that vike fans forget is that we knew our team was gonna blow chunks coming into this year. You guys had pretty dang high expectations. The let down from our standpoint isn't quite as high because we we're prepared for it.

Does that mean it doesn't suck to lose to you guys? Of course not. There will be a re-match. If we have enough guys left to put a team out there, we'll give ya a good game.

All in all, my son and I enjoyed our trip to the Dome. I love the sound system, even tho it's loud as all hell..lol. My son was happy cause he's a Vike fan so all was not lost. Great game, could of went either way.

If your son is that much smarter than you, you just might want to get some DNA tests done. :lol:

WBLVikeBabe
10-25-2005, 08:43 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"scott72" wrote:

If your son is that much smarter than you, you just might want to get some DNA tests done. :lol:

Ouch!

Articnv
10-25-2005, 08:57 AM
cajun beat me to toasting him. Damn taht car ride from my job lol

Kleinsasser40
10-25-2005, 10:33 AM
"scott72" wrote:

I dont post all that much, but after reading this I had to. It made me laugh how sad this is. This poor guy is trying to salvage any happiness or pride out of his season by exclaiming that we feel worse because even though we beat the packers they don't feel as let down by them being bad...

Oh, and BTW, tell taht to all of the packer-backers (who you will have trouble finding) who were here over the summer, they were pretty sure they would you would have a good team this year..........

singersp
10-25-2005, 02:33 PM
Packer fans reaction to the game

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/TV.jpg

whiteboy
10-25-2005, 02:50 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"scott72" wrote:

LMAO!!!!!!!! that was a good one cajun :lol:

NordicNed
10-25-2005, 04:15 PM
singersp,

LMAO,,,,good one bud....

whackthepack
10-25-2005, 04:28 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"scott72" wrote:

LMAO :lol:

Scott, your team is now so full of holes that you really are cheese heads (Swiss cheese heads). No running backs worth anything and 1 receiver!

Your team could always pick up Howry, we booted his no good a$$ last week.

With the schedule your team has I think you lose your next 6 games, how does 1 - 11 sound to the Packer faithful!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we lose at Carolina, but maybe not! I like are chances for the rest of the season a lot more than yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your team can hope to be in the number 1 draft pick bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya Scott, have a nice year!!!!!

Del Rio
10-25-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm just surprised you managed the intestinal fortitude to take your son to a game that was showcasing a bunch of *gasp* sinners..................

I'm surprised your boy wasn't morally damaged by the mere sight of the Vikings players.

At least he got to learn a valuable lesson....even though a few Vikings players made some mistakes they were still able to beat the hell out of the Pack, and deep down in the soul that's all that really matters.

6-KINGS
10-25-2005, 04:37 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

I'm just surprised you managed the intestinal fortitude to take your son to a game that was showcasing a bunch of *gasp* sinners..................

I'm surprised your boy wasn't morally damaged by the mere sight of the Vikings players.

At least he got to learn a valuable lesson....even though a few Vikings players made some mistakes they were still able to beat the hell out of the Pack, and deep down in the soul that's all that really matters.

And that cheerleaders boobies bounce.
That is important to Del!!

Del Rio
10-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Son-Dad what are those bouncing things down there?

Dad-Huh? What bounci.......OMG son pull your bonnet down over your eyes.

Dad- This is unexceptible. *Dials Cell Phone*

Wilf- Hello?

Dad- I am very dissapointed in your team, first the boat, now this.......

Wilf- *looks down from his box in the sky* Is that you with the thanksgiving suit and puritan top hat?

Dad- Yes

Wilf- Is your son wearing a bonnet?

Dad- yes

Wilf- :neutral:

scott72
10-25-2005, 06:09 PM
Del Rio it's hard to read anything you post cause a lot of it doesn't make much sense, but anyway. I had the decency to come back on here and post and I get shredded, nice. Oh and for the moron that said you beat the hell out of us, you've got to be kidding. You must not have been watching the same game. :roll:
If you want to rip on me fine, I could really care less, but face the music fellas, your team still sucks. We knew we'd suck, you guys were talking Superbowl. Big difference. Judging by the reponses I got from posting that, I'd say I hit the nail right on the head.
Just like the last 3 years, somehow, someway, you guys will find a way to screw it up and the Pack will take home the division title. :lol:

PurplePeopleEaters
10-25-2005, 06:14 PM
1-5 is a big defecit Scott. In fact... i dont think there is any way you will even be close to 2nd in the division this year. The vikings, Bears, and lions are all clearly better than the packers. Whether the bears and lions are clearly better than the vikings is for us to find out. Who knows? this could be the turning point in our season much like the Giants game last year.

Prophet
10-25-2005, 06:16 PM
The NFCN has a combined record of 9-15. I don't think anyone in the division has the right to talk too big, especially the Packers.

Del Rio
10-25-2005, 06:21 PM
"scott72" wrote:

Del Rio it's hard to read anything you post cause a lot of it doesn't make much sense, but anyway. I had the decency to come back on here and post and I get shredded, nice. Oh and for the silly guy that said you beat the hell out of us, you've got to be kidding. You must not have been watching the same game. :roll:
If you want to rip on me fine, I could really care less, but face the music fellas, your team still sucks. We knew we'd suck, you guys were talking Superbowl. Big difference. Judging by the reponses I got from posting that, I'd say I hit the nail right on the head.
Just like the last 3 years, somehow, someway, you guys will find a way to screw it up and the Pack will take home the division title. :lol:

Oh Scott you suck ass at trolling buddy.

You come talking shit.......

"I'm sorry but Del Rio hasn't posted anything too intelligent that I've seen in this thread. But being a Queen fan I'm hardly surprised. Bottom line, we own you losers"

Then you try to pull some holy man boo hoo sand in your vagina morality lesson. About your son and how this boat incident was SO HORRIBLE AND it is BLAH fucking BLAH BLAH BLAH..............

You get called on it and totally try to turn it around

"Watch out, don't mention anything about your kids being effected by this. I did that because my son is a Vike fan and I got told I'm not a good enough parent..."

You were not told you were a bad parent. You may be told you lack reading comprehension skills, but the conversation continued and it was made perfectly clear that is not what was intended. You decided to go Emo once againt though.

You came with a lot of hope for being a good troll but you went too emo too fast, couple that with your sorry ass team sitting at 1-5 now your scrambling.

You didn't understand my posts? Let me break it down for you.

Post one, for all that bitching you managed about your son, my team, and the indecent act I am surprised you took him to a game.

Post two, again a shot a your crocodile tears over the lack of morals.

Calmwind
10-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Whats the point of the Pack taking home to Division title? They lose in the playoffs every year!! They are a waste of good playoff space!

SKOL Vikings!

whackthepack
10-25-2005, 07:13 PM
:lol: "scott72" wrote:

Del Rio it's hard to read anything you post cause a lot of it doesn't make much sense, but anyway. I had the decency to come back on here and post and I get shredded, nice. Oh and for the silly guy that said you beat the hell out of us, you've got to be kidding. You must not have been watching the same game. :roll:

Thank you Scott, I needed a good laugh this morning and you delivered!

Win the division, have you seen your team! And now you have less to play with!

Here is your schedule for the next 6 games!

at Cincy, Pit, at Atlanta, Vikings, at Philly, at Chicago

LOOKS LIKE 0-6 TO ME! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The pack at 1- 11

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vikings next 6 games

at Carolina, Det, at NY Giants, at Green Bay, Cleveland, at Detroit

4 - 2

Improving us to 6 - 6, and we will be in the Division championship hunt, while you Pucker fans talk about who you will draft with the 1st pick in the draft!!!!!!!!

VKG4LFE
10-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Packer fans are dilusional (sp?)!

ultravikingfan
10-25-2005, 10:55 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Packer fans are dilusional (sp?)!

Not as delusional when it comes to your spelling!!! http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/hands/019.gif

:lol:

VKG4LFE
10-25-2005, 11:55 PM
I new taht jst did'nt luk write!! lol

singersp
10-26-2005, 02:31 AM

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/scream.gif

scott72
10-26-2005, 07:24 AM
"Calmwind" wrote:

Whats the point of the Pack taking home to Division title? They lose in the playoffs every year!! They are a waste of good playoff space!

SKOL Vikings!

Your talking to me about losing in the playoffs? Please, talk to me when your team wins the big one...Until then, if you guys wanna talk smack cause you beat a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers on the 2nd longest field goal in NFL history so be it. You'll get your wake up call next week.. :roll:

ItalianStallion
10-26-2005, 07:42 AM
Scott finally we can agree on something, the Packers are nothing but a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers put in starting roles because of a retarded GM, and even more retarded coach.

The vikings have been playing poorly, but at least we have talented player on OUR team. That is the reason we are always hopeful.

PacNWVike
10-26-2005, 09:03 AM
"singersp" wrote:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/scream.gif

A perfect pic of Fav'Ray!!! ROTFLMAO!!!! Good one Singer! :cool:

VKG4LFE
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM
"scott72" wrote:

"Calmwind" wrote:

SKOL Vikings!

Your talking to me about losing in the playoffs? Please, talk to me when your team wins the big one...Until then, if you guys wanna talk smack cause you beat a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers on the 2nd longest field goal in NFL history so be it. You'll get your wake up call next week.. :roll:

Another packer fan living in the past. Oh well, that's all they got.

At least our wake up call will come a week later than the packs!!

PAvikesfan
10-26-2005, 04:28 PM
wa-hahahahaha!

owned

ultravikingfan
10-26-2005, 07:31 PM
"scott72" wrote:

"Calmwind" wrote:

SKOL Vikings!

:roll: Oh boy! This is the present their kid...not a decade ago.

Still holding on to Bretts 1 SB!

singersp
10-26-2005, 08:23 PM
"scott72" wrote:

Your talking to me about losing in the playoffs? Please, talk to me when your team wins the big one...Until then, if you guys wanna talk smack cause you beat a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers on the 2nd longest field goal in NFL history so be it. You'll get your wake up call next week.. :roll:[/quote]

When did Favre, Ferguson, Longwell & Ahman & all the other veteran starters become 2nd & 3rd stringers?

I must have overslept! :lol:

gregair13
10-27-2005, 02:13 AM
packers fans do live in the past alot. live in the now. your team sucks. get used to it for a few years while you find a new qb and revamp everything.

singersp
10-27-2005, 02:20 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

:roll: Oh boy! This is the present their kid...not a decade ago.

Still holding on to Bretts 1 SB!

Was it even a "Vicodin free" Super Bowl or was he "skating" the whole game?

NordicNed
10-27-2005, 02:57 AM
And I always thought that the powder under Favres :roll: nose was from the yard's marker.. :roll:

Bubba_ND
10-27-2005, 03:46 AM
Longwell is probably a thrid stringer, and Ahman green is going to be a 2nd stringer.

Packers will be the worst team in the North for probably the next 5 years, heres what you get to work with, Rodgers (a guy who was picked after the great Alex Smith good luck) well your going to need to draft another runnningback. Your also going to need a new kicker (sorry Longwell is garbage) And also your going to need to keep on drafting defense and O-line.
And since your team is Conservative you will never draft a Playmaker that will take you all the way.

And I'll admit, with Farve gone your recievers wont be that good, he made most of the what they are today. And you will crumble without your 45 year old GUN SLINGER, god one of the great things after this year is were not going to have to listen to announcers like JOE Buck basically talk about how he can suck the chrome off farves bumper.

Thats alright maybe with the worst record (cuz i only seeing you Slackers winning maybe 2 more games) get the number one pick and hell get Vince Young (O' wait your conservative) well then get Lienert and trade Rodgers for another draft pick.

singersp
10-27-2005, 04:16 AM
"Bubba_ND" wrote:

Longwell is probably a thrid stringer, and Ahman green is going to be a 2nd stringer.

Only if he's signed by the Pack!

From Milwaukee Journal Sentinnel

Out of the running: Green might be done with Packers after injury

.....The injury muddles the future for Green, whose five-year, $21.57 million contract expires after this season, and raises doubt whether the 28-year-old four-time Pro Bowl running back will play again for the Packers. The front office hasn't made any attempt to sign Green to an extension before the year runs out, but they might have been willing to bid against other teams in free agency in March.......

DeathtoDenny
10-27-2005, 04:25 AM
Would anyone here accept Green?

ultravikingfan
10-27-2005, 04:39 AM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

Nope.

Injured, fumbler, and I can only stomach so many former Packers.

singersp
10-27-2005, 04:43 AM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

Not I. I don't know why we'd even want a 29 year-old back that's only averaged 3.3 yds/carry this year. He still has a history of fumblitis & he will not even be 100% of what he was this year.

"Green's rehabilitation will probably last throughout much of the off-season and it won't be known until late spring or early summer whether he'll be the same player. He'll be battling long odds given his age, the number of carries he has had in his career and the severe nature of his injury."

PacNWVike
10-27-2005, 05:07 AM
"gregair13" wrote:

packers fans do live in the past alot. live in the now. your team sucks. get used to it for a few years while you find a new qb and revamp everything.

:razz: The slackers sucketh badly... just a fact of life in the NFL. You go up, and then you come down. They'll be down for a while. :lol:

singersp
10-27-2005, 05:10 AM
"PacNWVike" wrote:

:razz: The slackers sucketh badly... just a fact of life in the NFL. You go up, and then you come down. They'll be down for a while. :lol:

A long while....AGAIN!

TARKenton
10-27-2005, 05:36 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRICK the peckers!!
You guys thought I was gonna say that one word didnt ya?

SKOL Vikings!

cajunvike
10-27-2005, 06:17 AM
"scott72" wrote:

"Calmwind" wrote:

SKOL Vikings!

You make a good point...let's just talk about the present. The Vikings just beat the Packers on Sunday...end of story!!! :lol: VIKINGS WIN, PACKERS LOSE...music to my ears...every week! :grin:

TARKenton
10-27-2005, 06:23 AM
Pecker fans dont understand that cajun. When they get backed into a corner and have nothing smart to say (like all the time) they immediately blurt out the 'go win the big one' crap. Like anyone on this site cares what happened years ago. We owned them in the playoffs and we owned them last sunday. Hey scott, when you guys win a playoff game, or any game for that matter, come talk to us.

singersp
10-27-2005, 06:27 AM
"TARKenton" wrote:

Pecker fans dont understand that cajun. When they get backed into a corner and have nothing smart to say (like all the time) they immediately blurt out the 'go win the big one' crap. Like anyone on this site cares what happened years ago. We owned them in the playoffs and we owned them last sunday. Hey scott, when you guys win a playoff game, or any game for that matter, come talk to us.

I thought we just did! :lol:

TARKenton
10-27-2005, 06:32 AM
That was definitely an 'big' one but, I think the big one is this weekend. 2-5 does us no good and with a loss our confidence will again be shot. 3-4 and tons of momentum after two great wins and we make our run.

Mikecarter81
10-27-2005, 07:47 AM
I'm here in Wisconsin too. I hear all the same crap, it sucks being behind the chedder curtain.

Mike

StillPurple
10-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Ok, let's review:

- When Culpepper throws a pick, it is his fault.

- When Favre throws a pick, "the receiver didn't run under the ball".

Keep telling yourself that, Packer fans... :wink:

StillPurple
10-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Ok, let's review:

- When Culpepper throws a pick, it is his fault.

- When Favre throws a pick, "the receiver didn't run under the ball".

Keep telling yourself that, Packer fans... :wink:

mnvikes61
10-27-2005, 11:18 PM
nah i don't want Green, he's a good running back but we already had a shot at elite backs like Alexander and James, we have quality backs in Moore and Fason. if we get another RB i want a bruiser that just bowls over people.

singersp
10-28-2005, 02:38 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

... if we get another RB i want a bruiser that just bowls over people.

Like a bigger, badder, Bill "boom boom Brown!