snowinapril
10-24-2005, 10:00 PM
1.) Bench DC
2.) Venting/Ranting
3.) This is the time to be a fan (duh)
4.) DC is a bum, no support for YOU!
5.) Get rid of Bennett
6.) Who should we draft with a top 10 overall pick
7.) We should get rid of ?????? on our team.
8.) I am the unknown fan with the bag on my head.

And last but not least:

9.) Capt Stubing and his cast and crew

As I said last week. A win can be a cure all. It is amazing now many of these topics are a non issue today. Sometimes it is necessary to talk through them, but next time, let's try to remember not bring ourselves to this next time we are in that position.

DCPologirl
10-24-2005, 10:02 PM
I am all for the unofficial ban!

snowinapril
10-24-2005, 10:05 PM
For some reason, I left bench Tice off the list.

I don't know, but that still seems to be a legitimate concern. But once again, we are almost 99.9% certain that he will be here for the rest of the season so I am for not talking about it until the season is done.

Go back and look at all those useless threads, atleast they seem useless now, AFTER A WIN that is.

whackthepack
10-24-2005, 10:16 PM
I loved the fan with the bag on his head!! Maybe a few Vikes players saw him and used it for motivation!

sunny
10-24-2005, 10:18 PM
Snow, I believe its Capt. Stubing with a "b"

But yeah I agree with the unofficial list

snowinapril
10-24-2005, 10:19 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

I loved the fan with the bag on his head!! Maybe a few Vikes players saw him and used it for motivation!

maybe so, but we don't need to pull that trick out of the bag again do we?

snowinapril
10-24-2005, 10:20 PM
"sunny" wrote:

Snow, I believe its Capt. Stubing with a "b"

But yeah I agree with the unofficial list

I will change it thanks. Props to sunny and capt stubing too.

Del Rio
10-24-2005, 10:29 PM
You get the bad with the good.

Sometimes you have to go through 3-4 ugly posts before you can get down to what people really mean or what they are trying to say.

99% of the time it boils down to a misunderstanding.

VKG4LFE
10-24-2005, 10:32 PM
I say, say what you feel and feel what you say!

The vikings are horny!! lol

snowinapril
10-24-2005, 10:36 PM
10.) Are we the worst Team in the NFL?

ultravikingfan
10-24-2005, 10:37 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Sometimes you have to go through 3-4 ugly posts before you can get down to what people really mean or what they are trying to say.

Or, somebody just being an asshat! :lol:

What a difference a week makes!

This time last week I was "Moving", "Locking", and "Deleting".

Glad to see we have smooth sailing!

(oh jeez, did I just say sailing?)

ultravikingfan
10-24-2005, 10:39 PM
Oh, and I was all prepared for the influx of trolls who were going to join if we lost.

I hate that more than anything. Can't talk smack before the game, only after they win. Its a quick "buh bye" for them!

snowinapril
"Del Rio" wrote:

Exactly, what I really meant was that it is ok to talk about these things but try to remember to ask yourself "is it really necessary or are we just going to say hey that was a silly topic."

Crap, I forgot to ask myself that question before I posted this thread.

Del Rio
Oh well yeah you have to have your asshats, they make the world go round! :lol:

DCPologirl
10-24-2005, 10:45 PM
Let's add the Vikings being the worst team in the NFl to that list. Really!

snowinapril
10-24-2005, 10:48 PM
"DCPologirl" wrote:

I did at 2:36 pm PPO time.

That did get to me when that popped up again on the top ten forum messages.

mnjamie
10-24-2005, 10:56 PM
I'm all for speaking your mind ... if at the moment you want to fire Tice, bench a player, so be it ... post it and let it out. Sometimes people use it as a way to get it off their chest rather than having road rage and running someone off the road (as an extreme example)

The only one that get's me is the "True Fan" junk. There is not an absolute definition of a "True Fan" so it is pointless to even discuss or start a thread about, not to mention if your here at this site your probably a pretty big fan to begin with unless your a troll.

Del Rio
10-24-2005, 10:59 PM
Last week I think the people offended were just as much to blame as those making the posts.

Very few of those posts were really about people being "true" fans or not. People are so damn defensive that the mere mention of the word fan sent people into fits of rage.

PurplePackerEater
10-24-2005, 11:13 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"DCPologirl" wrote:

It HAD to be updated. :smile:

Besides, the teams that the Vikes beat are a combined 3-10 -not exactly playoff caliber teams. Also, we've scored the least amount of points of any team in the NFC. (including SF, and I can't even name two people on their offense off the top of my head)

I'm as excited as the next guy for a win, especially against GB, but I'm not ready to jump back on the SB Bandwagon.

snowinapril
10-24-2005, 11:17 PM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

"DCPologirl" wrote:

It HAD to be updated. :smile:

Besides, the teams that the Vikes beat are a combined 3-10 -not exactly playoff caliber teams. Also, we've scored the least amount of points of any team in the NFC. (including SF, and I can't even name two people on their offense off the top of my head)

I'm as excited as the next guy for a win, especially against GB, but I'm not ready to jump back on the SB Bandwagon.

I have read a lot of posts today, but I don't think anyone has said that today. And I definitely don't think anyone said this anytime in the last few weeks. I think we are even hesitant to say it let alone even think it, so we don't jinx our team from winning another game.