PDA

View Full Version : Bye Week Madness

COJOMAY
10-24-2005, 07:07 PM
I don't think it's fair...The Vikes face a team for the second week in a row with a bye for the opponent.
This week the Carolina Panthers have had a week of R&R to get their players healthy.
My question is this...Does any other team in the NFL face two teams in a row when they have byes? I think this is poor scheduling by the NFL!

whackthepack
10-24-2005, 07:13 PM
This was the 3rd year in a row that we have played Green Bay coming out of their bye week! how the hell is that possible unless it was planned to give Green Bay the advantage!

mrviking28
10-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Screw the Bye Week philosophy. We lost out of our bye and won out of GB's bye.

PhillyVikes
10-24-2005, 07:42 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

I don't think it's fair...The Vikes face a team for the second week in a row with a bye for the opponent.
This week the Carolina Panthers have had a week of R&R to get their players healthy.
My question is this...Does any other team in the NFL face two teams in a row when they have byes? I think this is poor scheduling by the NFL!
Yeah the Bill's just faced Oakland off the bye week and has the Patriots next, doesnt matter just need to keep winning.

Go Vikes!!!!!

VKG4LFE
10-24-2005, 07:58 PM
It seems unfair but we can't sit and make excuses. We had our chances coming out of our bye week at Chitown and we blew it. Like someone else said we just need to keep winning!!

and_one_
10-24-2005, 07:58 PM
They may be coming off a bye, but we are coming off a huge win and have lots of momentum.

DCPologirl
10-24-2005, 08:00 PM
I think there is a curse against our team. But I think no matter what we can't be held down!

VKG4LFE
10-24-2005, 08:03 PM
Can't take my pride, nobody can hold me down, oh no, I got to keep on moving!! lol