PDA

View Full Version : Signature Contest



MinnesotaFury
10-24-2005, 02:48 AM
Well, i was told a while back that we could prolly have a sig contest after we beat greenbay. So, im starting it. All will be made and posted in this thread. Then I will make a poll. All are welcome to enter.

The theme will be any vikings player that you choose.
Please use your name on the sig. Sig sizes must be 400x150 pxls or less.

Please make sure you dont put the signature in your signature box, but rather just post it as an image in your reply.

Deadline is Saturday, October 29th, at midnight (CST)

Lotza
10-24-2005, 02:58 AM
yo mn fury. y does it need to be 500x 150 i usually make mine 400 x 150 or 400x 125

MinnesotaFury
10-24-2005, 03:02 AM
it can still im just saying thats the max

Lotza
10-24-2005, 03:08 AM
ok whoops sorry man i missed the or less

Webby
10-24-2005, 03:16 AM
400 x 150 or less. One sig only...not two stacked. Thanks for saving me big on my bandwith bill. *clears throat at a few people* heheeh

WBLVikeBabe
10-24-2005, 03:23 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

400 x 150 or less. One sig only...not two stacked. Thanks for saving me big on my bandwith bill. *clears throat at a few people* heheeh

Clears throat at a few people huh Webby, why don't you just come right out and say it! :wink:

Lotza
10-24-2005, 03:27 AM
my gumby isn't considered two stacked is it???!?!?!? :pale:

6-KINGS
10-24-2005, 03:28 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

400 x 150 or less. One sig only...not two stacked. Thanks for saving me big on my bandwith bill. *clears throat at a few people* heheeh

Clears throat at a few people huh Webby, why don't you just come right out and say it! :wink:

Use the top one WBL!!!!!

Sharp sig..........

Lotza
10-24-2005, 03:36 AM
you might as well just give the contest "trophy" to jodin or ppe. i can't compete with those guys.

WBLVikeBabe
10-24-2005, 03:39 AM
yea you can Lotza, you make good sigs!

ultravikingfan
10-24-2005, 03:40 AM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

400 x 150 or less. One sig only...not two stacked. Thanks for saving me big on my bandwith bill. *clears throat at a few people* heheeh

Clears throat at a few people huh Webby, why don't you just come right out and say it! :wink:

Use the top one WBL!!!!!

Sharp sig..........

Oh sure, pick the one that I didn't make! :razz:

Yes, PP.O guidelines are 400 x 150. After all my enforcement all the members who had to resize did so very graciously. Thanks people for editing your sigs.

WBLVikeBabe
10-24-2005, 03:46 AM
Oh Ultra you know I love the one you made me, can you email it to me so I can use it later? Mrs. Webby says you can make one for her!!

jackyl
10-24-2005, 03:47 AM
http://jackylinc.com/sig44.swf


Mine sig a little bigger, but WTF I'm a mod and don't feel like making a new one. :lol:

ultravikingfan
10-24-2005, 03:48 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

Oh Ultra you know I love the one you made me, can you email it to me so I can use it later? Mrs. Webby says you can make one for her!!

Wow! Mrs. Webby wants one from me? I am so honored. I need to know who here favorite player or at least give me a theme.

I got something in mind!

Webby
10-24-2005, 03:52 AM
She wants one of Wiggidy Wiggidy Whack. Wiggins.

I think I will program the boards so anytime it sees Wiggins types it will play a clip from that Kriss Kross song...

Mr. Purple
10-24-2005, 03:57 AM
Imma put my money on my main man PPE!

6-KINGS
10-24-2005, 03:58 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

400 x 150 or less. One sig only...not two stacked. Thanks for saving me big on my bandwith bill. *clears throat at a few people* heheeh

Clears throat at a few people huh Webby, why don't you just come right out and say it! :wink:

Use the top one WBL!!!!!

Sharp sig..........

Oh sure, pick the one that I didn't make! :razz:

.

Ummm uhhhhhhh...........

Did I mention what a great job you do Ultra..............
And that sig you made me, well it is da bomb!
I look at that sig and say to myself, man That Ultra be all up in his/her house wit dem sigs.

:wink:

fred3105
10-24-2005, 04:23 AM
I might make something although I dont even have Photoshop on my computer at the moment so well see.

RK.
10-24-2005, 04:27 AM
Ok here is mine :smile:

http://www.deercreekpottery.com/pics/vikebanner.jpg

PurplePeopleEaters
10-24-2005, 04:30 AM
"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:

Imma put my money on my main man PPE!

I will try to put one together.... :grin:

ultravikingfan
10-24-2005, 05:34 AM
How's this for Mrs. Webby?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/wiggy.jpg

MinnesotaFury
10-24-2005, 02:50 PM
O i guess since webby needs a sig, the contest can be based around him, you can enter unlimited amounts of times.

Oh and also, sigs should be in an image format, not flash.

josdin00
10-24-2005, 03:34 PM
I was just about to post a scathing reply about howyou made the deadline before I returned from my trip to North Carolina. Then I re-read the date. I'm in. Time to open photoshop....

jackyl
10-25-2005, 02:17 PM
400x150 not flash

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/jackylinc/octsig.gif

V4L
10-25-2005, 03:26 PM
Im gonna enter.. It will only be my second sig made.. And will be sketchy.. But I wanna enter

PurplePeopleEaters
10-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Mine is coming well. I'll get mine in maybe today or tomorrow if I can.

V4L
10-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Im gonna enter.. It will only be my second sig made.. And will be sketchy.. But I wanna enter

snowinapril
10-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Here is mine:http://www.sportcenterphoto.com/vikings/airbusDC11.jpg

AngloVike
10-25-2005, 07:08 PM
I'll get something in too.... keep me out of mischief in the evenings this week :grin:

6-KINGS
10-25-2005, 07:17 PM
Here is a little something I threw together.
Kind of abstract...........http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/6-KingsContest.jpg





Look at the "feeling" this sig has.........
Depth and life, almost leaps off the page and says
"Hey turd head, look at me!"

True art!

snowinapril
10-25-2005, 07:33 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

Here is a little something I threw together.
Kind of abstract...........http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/6-KingsContest.jpg





Look at the "feeling" this sig has.........
Depth and life, almost leaps off the page and says
"Hey turd head, look at me!"


Mold it into something special, and not a turd, it has so much potential.

6-KINGS
10-25-2005, 09:03 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

Here is a little something I threw together.
Kind of abstract...........http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/6-KingsContest.jpg





Look at the "feeling" this sig has.........
Depth and life, almost leaps off the page and says
"Hey turd head, look at me!"


Mold it into something special, and not a turd, it has so much potential.

You see I eat Purple, drink Purple, sleep purple(but that is another matter) and I Poop purple.

SEE!!!

snowinapril
10-25-2005, 09:07 PM
If that is a picture of your poop, I think you need to see a doctor

Ltrey33
10-25-2005, 09:10 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

Here is a little something I threw together.
Kind of abstract...........http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/6-KingsContest.jpg





Look at the "feeling" this sig has.........
Depth and life, almost leaps off the page and says
"Hey turd head, look at me!"


Mold it into something special, and not a turd, it has so much potential.

You see I eat Purple, drink Purple, sleep purple(but that is another matter) and I Poop purple.

SEE!!!

Kind of looks like a bacteria to me! :grin:

akvikefan89
10-25-2005, 09:17 PM
Is there stil time to enter? I want to make one.

ultravikingfan
10-25-2005, 10:17 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

Here is a little something I threw together.
Kind of abstract...........http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/6-KingsContest.jpg





Look at the "feeling" this sig has.........
Depth and life, almost leaps off the page and says
"Hey turd head, look at me!"

True art!

Looks like a purple dog bone.

Lotza
10-25-2005, 10:25 PM
i am working on mine right now. i have a good i dea.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Can we enter more than one? I threw one together while I was at school and now I dont know which one to put in. I have another one I have been doing at home..

PurplePeopleEaters
10-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Well... I was growing impacient so here is my first one. I will decide which one to enter later if we cannot enter two. here it goes!

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3931/jermainiaccopy3kg.jpg

Edit.. :oops: here is the real one that i wanted.

fred3105
10-25-2005, 10:36 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Can we enter more than one? I threw one together while I was at school and now I dont know which one to put in. I have another one I have been doing at home..I think you can enter more than one.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-25-2005, 10:39 PM
"fred3105" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Can we enter more than one? I threw one together while I was at school and now I dont know which one to put in. I have another one I have been doing at home..I think you can enter more than one.

OK then that is my first entry I guess. I am kind of in a pickle because I don't want one sig to take away votes from the others... :???:

akvikefan89
10-25-2005, 10:42 PM
I'm almost done....

ultravikingfan
10-25-2005, 10:46 PM
If we want to run a contest, you guys/gals should PM me your sigs. Then I will start a new thread were members can rank them by giving the top 3. I will tally the votes.

How does that sound?

PurplePeopleEaters
10-25-2005, 10:49 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

If we want to run a contest, you guys/gals should PM me your sigs. Then I will start a new thread were members can rank them by giving the top 3. I will tally the votes.

How does that sound?

Sounds great Ultra. I will PM you my first one now and my 2nd one when I'm done.

akvikefan89
10-25-2005, 10:55 PM
Here is my little puny one:




http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/akvikefan89/Dumphead.gif



(I'll also PM it to you Ultra)

josdin00
10-25-2005, 10:59 PM
That sounds like a good idea, ultra. Were you planning on a "points" system? Like this:

1st place vote = 3 points
2nd place vote = 2 points
3rd place vote = 1 point

Sig with the most points wins.


As far as entering more than 1 sig goes, I don't see why not. However, if you have a particular style, there's going to be a finite number of people who like that style, and you'll end up dividing their votes between multiple sigs, so that neither of your sigs has enough votes to win.

We should also agree that contestants either aren't allowed to vote, or they aren't allowed to vote for their own. I would prefer the former. It keeps the "voting to cancel another vote" out of the process.

fred3105
10-25-2005, 10:59 PM
PPE you are really improving with Photoshop and I would say that is probably your best sig I have seen very well done.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-25-2005, 11:04 PM
I agree Josdin. Sounds great. Also for people entering a sig.. Just press "see results" and it wont let you vote. That works for me.

Thanks Fred. I have never tried that tech sort of tech/mechanical looking thing before and I think it turned out ok. You should see my second one though :wink: :lol:

fred3105
10-25-2005, 11:09 PM
I dont know I just see the current one and I think its pretty good. Although I am not really sure about the border I think it could work, but I am not sure I like the top part a whole lot. I think the colors blend very well and the inside is perfect though.

ultravikingfan
10-25-2005, 11:15 PM
Agreed Josdin.

That point system will work.

How about a deadline to give people a little time...say Nov. 6?

Lotza
10-25-2005, 11:59 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/lotza119/sigcontestcopy.jpg heres mine! i might put another one in!!

WBLVikeBabe
10-26-2005, 12:39 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Well... I was growing impacient so here is my first one. I will decide which one to enter later if we cannot enter two. here it goes!

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3931/jermainiaccopy3kg.jpg

Edit.. :oops: here is the real one that i wanted.

wow PPE, that one is awesome! Good job!! :grin:

SamDawg84
10-26-2005, 12:50 AM
wat about my sig? lol. isnt it pimped out?

Lotza
10-26-2005, 12:56 AM
"SamDawg84" wrote:

wat about my sig? lol. isnt it pimped out?you like it eh?

SamDawg84
10-26-2005, 12:59 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

"SamDawg84" wrote:

wat about my sig? lol. isnt it pimped out?you like it eh?yeha i love it lol... how come im like the only 1 that has a cheerleader sig... or maybe im the pp.o cheerleader lol

ultravikingfan
10-26-2005, 01:24 AM
Lets leave it a surprise. :wink:

Lotza
10-26-2005, 01:26 AM
eh! ultra your 500 away from 10,000

Lotza
10-26-2005, 04:10 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Well... I was growing impacient so here is my first one. I will decide which one to enter later if we cannot enter two. here it goes!

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3931/jermainiaccopy3kg.jpg

Edit.. :oops: here is the real one that i wanted.

wow PPE, that one is awesome! Good job!! :grin: yeah ppe i think that that is the winner right now!

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2005, 04:12 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Well... I was growing impacient so here is my first one. I will decide which one to enter later if we cannot enter two. here it goes!

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3931/jermainiaccopy3kg.jpg

Edit.. :oops: here is the real one that i wanted.

wow PPE, that one is awesome! Good job!! :grin: yeah ppe i think that that is the winner right now!

The funny thing is that I threw it together when I was bored during my free period at school. I'm glad everyone likes it.

Lotza
10-26-2005, 04:16 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Well... I was growing impacient so here is my first one. I will decide which one to enter later if we cannot enter two. here it goes!

http//img411.imageshack.us/img411/3931/jermainiaccopy3kg.jpg

Edit.. oops here is the real one that i wanted.

wow PPE, that one is awesome! Good job!! grin yeah ppe i think that that is the winner right now!

The funny thing is that I threw it together when I was bored during my free period at school. I'm glad everyone likes it.show off!! haha. its all good graham. hey by the way have youever used corel draw? i just installed it on my computer. and i NEED help. thanks.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2005, 04:17 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Well... I was growing impacient so here is my first one. I will decide which one to enter later if we cannot enter two. here it goes!

http//img411.imageshack.us/img411/3931/jermainiaccopy3kg.jpg

Edit.. oops here is the real one that i wanted.

wow PPE, that one is awesome! Good job!! grin yeah ppe i think that that is the winner right now!

The funny thing is that I threw it together when I was bored during my free period at school. I'm glad everyone likes it.show off!! haha. its all good graham. hey by the way have youever used corel draw? i just installed it on my computer. and i NEED help. thanks.

Don't know what that is...

Lotza
10-26-2005, 04:25 AM
aww its another photoshop type program. i like it a lot but i can't figure out some basic things. mrpp. oh well. i think i might scower the internet's tutorials..

WisePitfighter
10-26-2005, 07:16 PM
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/7634/pacurzsuck5tj.png (http://imageshack.us)

My entry is self explanitory.

6-KINGS
10-26-2005, 07:26 PM
"WisePitfighter" wrote:

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/7634/pacurzsuck5tj.png (http://imageshack.us)

My entry is self explanitory.

I like it!!!

it has true feeling.
Orignal artwork.

To me it says Packers suck.

I vote for yours!!

None of this artzy stuff.

josdin00
10-26-2005, 07:43 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Agreed Josdin.

That point system will work.

How about a deadline to give people a little time...say Nov. 6?

I think MNFury's original post said the deadline was this staurday (Oct 29th) at midnight. (Lets assume he was talking about 12:00 am, central time) I think everyone that's working on sigs was using that as their deadline.

6-KINGS
10-26-2005, 08:11 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Agreed Josdin.

That point system will work.

How about a deadline to give people a little time...say Nov. 6?

I think MNFury's original post said the deadline was this staurday (Oct 29th) at midnight. (Lets assume he was talking about 12:00 am, central time) I think everyone that's working on sigs was using that as their deadline.

Well we move the clocks back this weekend.
So you will have 2 deadlines.

ultravikingfan
10-26-2005, 08:26 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Agreed Josdin.

That point system will work.

How about a deadline to give people a little time...say Nov. 6?

I think MNFury's original post said the deadline was this staurday (Oct 29th) at midnight. (Lets assume he was talking about 12:00 am, central time) I think everyone that's working on sigs was using that as their deadline.

Yeah, that will work.

I know fury does not visit very often, but I hope he knows where to send it. The post will be up by morning. I think we should let it run for a week.

This gets my vote!
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/7634/pacurzsuck5tj.png

simonsparre
10-26-2005, 08:39 PM
somebody gotta take the last place, i think i has a great chance..

This was my first sig:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/simonsparre/purplebannerII.jpg

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2005, 09:02 PM
new rule. newbs aren't allowed to enter. :lol:

josdin00
10-26-2005, 09:06 PM
For some reason, it was real tough for me to make anything work this week. This is the one that came closest to what I had in mind. Yes, it's a sig with a kicker in it. That's the kind of season it's been so far.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/OneSpark.jpg

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Nice one Josdin. But I seriously want this to be a serious sig contest and I would rather not have people who make shit paint sigs enter.

6-KINGS
10-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Well I know I can't run with the big dawgs on this but at least I tried.


http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/SigContest6Kings.jpg

Del Rio
10-26-2005, 09:12 PM
:shock:

Some people's trash is another man's treasure. I can honestly say that on a quality level, alot of these sigs that are popping out aren't bringing anything new to the table.

I say let them all in that way we can get some variation for the eyeballs Filters + Layer effects are not difficult to manipulate.

6-KINGS
10-26-2005, 09:14 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

:shock:

Some people's trash is another man's treasure. I can honestly say that on a quality level, alot of these sigs that are popping out aren't bringing anything new to the table.

I say let them all in that way we can get some variation for the eyeballs Filters + Layer effects are not difficult to manipulate.

Well hop in here with us Del.
Come on.
You can doooooo-itttttttttttt!!

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2005, 09:20 PM
I don't want to let that person in because they are a Jackass from my school. They don't like the vikings much less football. They only know about the site because I frequent it.

Del Rio
10-26-2005, 09:20 PM
I'm working on a comic strip for PPO, all hand drawn. I've been spending my free time getting may charactures right. My Ted Cottrell is still making me laugh and Smoot is good to go.

I may drop a sig in the contest. If I can get my shit together by Saturday. People can spit them out like sunflower seeds but they all look the same. I would probably take too much time and not get it in anyways.

We'll see

Del Rio
10-26-2005, 09:22 PM
I thought he lives in Denmark........

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2005, 09:51 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

I thought he lives in Denmark........

Not Simonsparre. His sig is good and took work. I am talking about the other person who made the packers suck sig.

Del Rio
10-26-2005, 09:55 PM
God I was gonna say that is kind of harsh. :grin:

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2005, 09:58 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

God I was gonna say that is kind of harsh. :grin:

:lol: I am not mean like that. Simon's sig is good anyway.

The reason I don't like people entering these stupid sigs like the one that Wisepitfighter made is that they take away the seriousness of the contest... and believe me... some idiots will vote for it.

akvikefan89
10-26-2005, 09:58 PM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

Here is my little puny one:




http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/akvikefan89/Dumphead.gif



(I'll also PM it to you Ultra)


By the way, any member who has (how many?) I think like 100 posts or more, this sig is up for grabs...

akvikefan89
10-26-2005, 09:59 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

God I was gonna say that is kind of harsh. :grin:

:lol: I am not mean like that. Simon's sig is good anyway.

The reason I don't like people entering these stupid sigs like the one that Wisepitfighter made is that they take away the seriousness of the contest... and believe me... some idiots will vote for it.


Yah, I know alot of people who would, just cause they think it is funny.... :roll:

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Trust me on this one. That person will never enter vikings discussions at all. He is only here because I like this site. He only knows Pep's name because I talk about him to people at my school who actually care about football.

akvikefan89
10-26-2005, 10:18 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Trust me on this one. That person will never enter vikings discussions at all. He is only here because I like this site. He only knows Pep's name because I talk about him to people at my school who actually care about football.

Oh, so you know this joker eh? Tell him to go jump on the Colts bandwagon. :lol:

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2005, 10:25 PM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Trust me on this one. That person will never enter vikings discussions at all. He is only here because I like this site. He only knows Pep's name because I talk about him to people at my school who actually care about football.

Oh, so you know this joker eh? Tell him to go jump on the Colts bandwagon. :lol:

I think he is still on the eagle's bandwagon from last year. :roll:

Lotza
10-26-2005, 10:36 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Trust me on this one. That person will never enter vikings discussions at all. He is only here because I like this site. He only knows Pep's name because I talk about him to people at my school who actually care about football.

Oh, so you know this joker eh? Tell him to go jump on the Colts bandwagon. lol

I think he is still on the eagle's bandwagon from last year. rollwhat a joke!

WisePitfighter
10-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Lol, it was a joke, dont enter it.
: (
jeeez, I didnt think that 1 post would piss so many people off.

ultravikingfan
10-26-2005, 10:55 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

:shock:

Some people's trash is another man's treasure. I can honestly say that on a quality level, alot of these sigs that are popping out aren't bringing anything new to the table.

I say let them all in that way we can get some variation for the eyeballs Filters + Layer effects are not difficult to manipulate.

Kind of easy to say considering you have yet to submit one. :lol:

ultravikingfan
10-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Folks...don't post them yet.

Let it be a surprise.

I have 4 members sigs that were PM'd to me. PM me your sigs and the contest will begin Sunday am.

mnvikes61
10-26-2005, 10:57 PM
what will happen to the sig that wins it all? will it get a spot on the homepage of pp.o or what?

Del Rio
10-26-2005, 10:59 PM
No it's easy to say because that's the way I feel :grin: And because I get paid to do nearly the same thing day in and day out. For being such a versitile program, I am surprised at the lack of variation.

I guess we will see when they are all posted next to each other for the voting.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2005, 11:01 PM
"WisePitfighter" wrote:

Lol, it was a joke, dont enter it.
: (
jeeez, I didnt think that 1 post would piss so many people off.

:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

ultravikingfan
10-26-2005, 11:08 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

No it's easy to say because that's the way I feel :grin: And because I get paid to do nearly the same thing day in and day out. For being such a versitile program, I am surprised at the lack of variation.

I guess we will see when they are all posted next to each other for the voting.

I want to see you submit one. We will pay you Del Rio dollars. :lol:

ultravikingfan
10-26-2005, 11:08 PM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

what will happen to the sig that wins it all? will it get a spot on the homepage of pp.o or what?

Up to webby.

Really wasn't an Officially sanctioned PP.O contest.

Lotza
10-26-2005, 11:11 PM
ultra are you gonna submit one?

Del Rio
10-26-2005, 11:13 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

No it's easy to say because that's the way I feel :grin: And because I get paid to do nearly the same thing day in and day out. For being such a versitile program, I am surprised at the lack of variation.

I guess we will see when they are all posted next to each other for the voting.

I want to see you submit one. We will pay you Del Rio dollars. :lol:

I'll submit one.

You'll even be the second person to see it.

For clarification I wasn't saying anyone here does bad work. I thought PPE was refering to a different sig then he was. I found the sig appealing because it wasn't the same old, over tweaked, filtered sig. It was unique and should be considered for the contest.

I found out I was being hasty he was talking about Mr. Asshats sig not the one I was refering to.

It's art work there is no right and wrong.

ultravikingfan
10-27-2005, 12:41 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

ultra are you gonna submit one?

Yes.

And you know what they say about the guy who keeps the score in golf! :lol:

ultravikingfan
10-27-2005, 12:42 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

No it's easy to say because that's the way I feel :grin: And because I get paid to do nearly the same thing day in and day out. For being such a versitile program, I am surprised at the lack of variation.

I guess we will see when they are all posted next to each other for the voting.

I want to see you submit one. We will pay you Del Rio dollars. :lol:

I'll submit one.

You'll even be the second person to see it.

For clarification I wasn't saying anyone here does bad work. I thought PPE was refering to a different sig then he was. I found the sig appealing because it wasn't the same old, over tweaked, filtered sig. It was unique and should be considered for the contest.

I found out I was being hasty he was talking about Mr. Asshats sig not the one I was refering to.

It's art work there is no right and wrong.

I was egging you on to submit one, thats all.

Fury just PM'd me his. You guys got your work cut out for you!

MinnesotaFury
11-03-2005, 03:15 AM
ok when does the voting start?

Lotza
11-03-2005, 03:25 AM
"MinnesotaFury" wrote:

ok when does the voting start? :sigh1: http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15228

ultravikingfan
11-03-2005, 05:44 AM
"MinnesotaFury" wrote:

ok when does the voting start?

Already started...check the Clubhouse.

DemonicViking
11-10-2005, 12:13 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

400 x 150 or less. One sig only...not two stacked. Thanks for saving me big on my bandwith bill. *clears throat at a few people* heheeh

Clears throat at a few people huh Webby, why don't you just come right out and say it! :wink:

I was one of the culprits. :sad:

I hate having just one sig though. I should be getting a new one soon anyways.

mnvikes61
11-10-2005, 12:15 AM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

400 x 150 or less. One sig only...not two stacked. Thanks for saving me big on my bandwith bill. *clears throat at a few people* heheeh

Clears throat at a few people huh Webby, why don't you just come right out and say it! :wink:

I was one of the culprits :sad:

I hate having just one sig though. I should be getting a new one soon anyways.
yah i want my other sig up too. they were both awesome and it was a tough choice i think i'm just gonna have to switch them off and on.

Rookie444
12-24-2005, 06:38 AM
i'm wondering when there's gonna be another sig contest or "Vikings" graphic design contest. what's up?!?!