PDA

View Full Version : NO ONE BEAT US THIS YEAR

Hitstick31
10-22-2005, 06:14 PM
None of these teams except Atlanta actually beat us this year. WE BEAT OURSELVES EVERY DAMN GAME. Thats why its so frustrating, we dont get outrun, outhit but OUTSMARTED. We make stupid mental mistakes and our COACHES CANT KEEP ANYTHING TOGETHER. I damn sure well know that the PACKERS CAN'T BEAT US THIS WEEK, but WE CAN ONLY BEAT OURSELVES. WE CANT EXPECT TO WIN WITH PENALTIES, DROPPED BALLS, Missed Assignments, Tipped passes that lead into interceptions and missed tackling( Corey Chavous)!!! WE NEED TO EXECUTE THATS ALL THAT IS!!!! We cant expect to win with 12 penalties every game, especially in the redzone. THE COLTS NEVER GET PENALTIES, THATS WHY THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

V4L
10-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Yah they beat us man.. They take advantage of our mistakes.. I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses.. We need to work on alot of things.. Starting with GB!

TWill19
10-22-2005, 06:30 PM
We stink and I hope we lose every game because I want Reggie Bush. j/k.

:grin:

V4L
10-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Yes It would be nice to land Reggie Bush.. He is gonna be something special.. Talents like that don't come around very often!

singersp
10-22-2005, 06:55 PM
At 1-4, 4 teams beat us. A win is a win & a loss is a loss. No matter how you slice it.

jackyl
10-22-2005, 07:06 PM
They beat us, because they made our D look like crap and O look even worse.

Lotza
10-22-2005, 07:34 PM
"TWill19" wrote:

:grin: really stickin' with your team eh.

p.s. sorry to bring back any sort of reference to the true fan thread. :grin:

ultravikingfan
10-22-2005, 07:36 PM
"TWill19" wrote:

:grin:

:roll:

Ltrey33
10-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Yeah, when the average score is 29-8 (in the losses) that pretty much means you got beat. Last year with some of the closer games we could have said that, this year we're just plain getting our jocks handed to us.

PurplePackerEater
10-22-2005, 08:27 PM
"Hitstick31" wrote:

None of these teams except Atlanta actually beat us this year. WE BEAT OURSELVES EVERY gol 'darnit GAME. Thats why its so frustrating, we dont get outrun, outhit but OUTSMARTED. We make stupid mental mistakes and our COACHES CANT KEEP ANYTHING TOGETHER. I gol 'darnit sure well know that the PACKERS CAN'T BEAT US THIS WEEK, but WE CAN ONLY BEAT OURSELVES. WE CANT EXPECT TO WIN WITH PENALTIES, DROPPED BALLS, Missed Assignments, Tipped passes that lead into interceptions and missed tackling( Corey Chavous)!!! WE NEED TO EXECUTE THATS ALL THAT IS!!!! We cant expect to win with 12 penalties every game, especially in the redzone. THE COLTS NEVER GET PENALTIES, THATS WHY THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sleepy4:

duffVIkEs
10-22-2005, 11:07 PM
stop YELLING!!! oh an Twill can STFU. We are only 1 game out of first place and anything can happen in the playoffs man.

Stay optimistic.

TWill19
10-22-2005, 11:31 PM
"duffVIkEs" wrote:

stop YELLING!!! oh an Twill can STFU. We are only 1 game out of first place and anything can happen in the playoffs man.

Stay optimistic.

uh...I was just kidding people. So duff act a little more mature.

and Ultra...calm down man.

ultravikingfan
10-22-2005, 11:40 PM
"TWill19" wrote:

"duffVIkEs" wrote:

Stay optimistic.

uh...I was just kidding people. So duff act a little more mature.

and Ultra...calm down man.

Geesh...I only gave you one of these: :roll:

:roll: