PDA

View Full Version : Mark Schlereth says we're done



audioghost
10-22-2005, 08:19 AM
His exact words: "The Vikings are done! Stick a fork in them they're done!" as he interrupted Woodson who was saying we were gonna win this week and get it back together...then Schlereth asks "What makes you think that this team can do anything?"....Schlereth is a futt-bucking lineman, why don't they get GOOD former players to analyze??? Schlereth? Salisbury? Gimme a break! How about Joe Montana, or John Elway, or Tim Brown, or Jerry Rice, or Barry Sanders, or Robert Smith (he was obviosly up to the idea of it!....But no, they go out and get futt-bucking lineman and backup QBs....hey, at least we know that Spergeon Wynn and Shaun Hill got something to do after football....lol...

audioghost
10-22-2005, 08:20 AM
Oh, almost forgot, they got Merrill Hoge and Ron Jawarski (who wasn't a bad player...but no one great)....

Vikes
10-22-2005, 08:22 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

His exact words: "The Vikings are done! Stick a fork in them they're done!" as he interrupted Woodson who was saying we were gonna win this week and get it back together...then Schlereth asks "What makes you think that this team can do anything?"....Schlereth is a futt-bucking lineman, why don't they get GOOD former players to analyze??? Schlereth? Salisbury? Gimme a break! How about Joe Montana, or John Elway, or Tim Brown, or Jerry Rice, or Barry Sanders, or Robert Smith (he was obviosly up to the idea of it!....But no, they go out and get futt-bucking lineman and backup QBs....hey, at least we know that Spergeon Wynn and Shaun Hill got something to do after football....lol...

He sounds uneducated about the Vikings.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/lotza119/vikescopy.jpg

michaelmazid
10-22-2005, 08:24 AM
opinions are like butt holes. everyone has one and they all stink.

vikingTurf
10-22-2005, 09:06 AM
hear them thru one year and let it out through the other ear, that's what i do...

vikingTurf
10-22-2005, 09:06 AM
"vikingTurf" wrote:

hear them thru one year and let it out through the other ear, that's what i do...
year = ear

superior230bartime
10-22-2005, 12:14 PM
"vikingTurf" wrote:

"vikingTurf" wrote:

hear them thru one year and let it out through the other ear, that's what i do...
year = ear

Funny how you guys all hate the media now that they realized the true Vikings. You seemed to love them when they were all over you in the preseason.

TheAnimal93
10-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Well the Lonely Meathead shows up with his hit and run tactics.
*Stink* is just voicing his opinion. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And it does just that. Smells like week old fish.
Will you be here next week Meathead???????
I doubt it.

superior230bartime
10-22-2005, 06:40 PM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

Well the Lonely Meathead shows up with his hit and run tactics.
*Stink* is just voicing his opinion. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And it does just that. Smells like week old fish.
Will you be here next week Meathead???????
I doubt it.

Yes I will mighty Animal. Win or lose, the Vikings are still the joke of the NFL.

Viking_Queen
10-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah seeing how the Fudge Packers are doing so GREAT!!! I think Craper fans are blind to relize they are also 1-4 cause all they seem to see is the Vikes record. Whats the pack they look like a joke to me.

WBLVikeBabe
10-22-2005, 07:18 PM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

opinions are like butt holes. everyone has one and they all stink.

lol :lol:

Ltrey33
10-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Why is it always old, washed up lineman who do analysis?

In a semi-related note: That's why I hate Fox's broadcasts so bad! They always get some fat, retired OL who thinks he's a great announcer when he's actually just an idiot. At least CBS has some intelligent guys doing games.

ultravikingfan
10-22-2005, 07:36 PM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

opinions are like butt holes. everyone has one and they all stink.

lol :lol:

And the next guys is worse than the previous!

Articnv
10-22-2005, 08:00 PM
all i have to say is cleveland at home and u gusy lost dosnt get any worse then that

PurplePackerEater
10-22-2005, 08:23 PM
We should start betting for money on this site...I could make a fortune!

mnvikes61
10-22-2005, 08:26 PM
ah another "expert" :roll:

CynicalVike
10-22-2005, 08:38 PM
Give Mark a break. He's just reading from a ....phonics teleprompter!!

Sean Salsbury probably wrote it for him!! LOL

The Swami picked the Vikes 27-24 tomorrow!

Ltrey33
10-22-2005, 09:11 PM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

We should start betting for money on this site...I could make a fortune!

I don't get it. :scratch:

snowinapril
10-22-2005, 09:34 PM
BTW, I think animal was eluding to the fact that Stink is Schlereths nickname.

BTW, Robert Smith is on the Duece, maybe he will make it to the NFL Live show and stick it to Stink.

Bartime was right, we were all loving the media in preseason.

Maybe we shouldn't be so happy about preseason predictions next time and remember that commentators are just that.

Mr. Purple
10-22-2005, 09:51 PM
You kno who I hate is THE GOOSE! whata bum.

PurplePackerEater
10-22-2005, 11:19 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

We should start betting for money on this site...I could make a fortune!

I don't get it. :scratch:

It means, so many people are blinded by fandom that they can't think with logic. Therefore, I should bet them and make a few bucks on the side. Then, hopefully, people would be less likely to spread their verbal diarrhea all over my screen.

audioghost
10-28-2005, 02:02 AM
Guess what this FAT CHUCKLEHEAD said now?

Schlereth, the hippocrate that he is, picked THE VIKES to upset the Panthers....last week WE WERE DONE! WTF??? I hate "analysts like that moron! One week "we're done", we win 1 game and now we are gonna upset the Panthers...

KY Vike
10-28-2005, 02:38 AM
Yup, mark just said that the Vikings will "keep rolling"

because of the o-line gelling

mnvikes61
10-28-2005, 02:49 AM
funny how after we win one game not everything is over for us :roll:

gregair13
10-28-2005, 03:57 AM
if you cant come up with a reason why we are done, then dont say we are done.

COJOMAY
10-28-2005, 04:05 AM
The only guy I usually put any stock in is Harmon's picks. He's been pretty successful for many years, not like all these "Johnny-come-latelys" who think they're experts.
By the way Harmon picks Carolina by 3 points!

natethegreat
10-28-2005, 04:25 AM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

The only guy I usually put any stock in is Harmon's picks. He's been pretty successful for many years, not like all these "Johnny-come-latelys" who think they're experts.
By the way Harmon picks Carolina by 3 points!

i sure hope hes wrong this weekend, i dont really like any of the experts on tv, they all seem to hate us for some reason, chris mortensen is alright but he really just reports things instead of voicing his opinion

happy camper
10-28-2005, 05:03 AM
hating the media for thier predictions is.. well.. retarded.

we all make predictions. we all make wrong ones. then we change them the next week, just like mark.

audioghost
10-28-2005, 05:31 AM
Actually, its not just because he made a prediction....its because of the way he made it....when he said it he seemed pretty sure about it....he said "Its over for the Vikings, they're done...period!"....thats a pretty strong statement to be changing your mind after just 1 week....gimme a break, these guys aren't qualified for the job....thats why if youre not completely sure about something you say something like "the Vikings are not doing anything RIGHT NOW", not "Their season is OVER, they're DONE...", WTF.....

singersp
10-28-2005, 05:56 AM
It's no different from the same B.S. we were hearing before the Packers game.

A lot of them shut up after that game. Apparently this guy didn't catch the game or the score!

Caine
10-28-2005, 06:22 AM
"happy camper" wrote:

hating the media for thier predictions is.. well.. retarded.

we all make predictions. we all make wrong ones. then we change them the next week, just like mark.

I think you're missing the point. One week he's ready to cancel our season, the next week we're back in prime shape and "rolling". This is exactly what I hate about the media. There's no accountability.

Sure, we all make predicitions...I do. But I'm not a "paid professional analyst". MY word isn't supposed to carry weight due to insight and experience. Theirs IS.

So, when theirs doesn't...as is so often the case...I find myself wondering why these people are employed in the position they are in. If their "insight and experience" can't generate a more accurate assessment of the state of a team in the NFL, then get them off the air and hire someone who can accurately assess them.

But, they don't. So, these morons - posing as "experts" - blather their off the cuff opinions week in and week out. In baseball, you get 3 strikes, the NFL's Substance Abuse policy gives you 4, these guys should be fired - or relegated to covering Green Bay games only - if they sink below 50%, or if they waffle on a team 4 times in a season. After all, I'm over 50% on the season (started tracking in week 4), shouldn't they be held to a higher standard?

I think so.

Caine

Muggsy
10-28-2005, 06:29 AM
Who the heck is Mark Schlereth? I never even heard of this bohack before.

I wish someone would keep track of what these 'experts' say, and then throw it back in their faces when they are proven wrong.
]

collegeguyjeff
10-28-2005, 07:12 AM
he always talks bad about the vikings. and if you guys havn't noticed schlereth has callus's all over his lips cause he sucked too many weiners to get his job.

audioghost
10-28-2005, 07:30 AM
"OldManVike" wrote:

Who the heck is Mark Schlereth? I never even heard of this bohack before.

I wish someone would keep track of what these 'experts' say, and then throw it back in their faces when they are proven wrong.
]

Former offensive lineman for the Denver Broncos....NFL analyst on ESPN's Sportcenter and NFL Live....


THIS CLOWN:
http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/abcsports/mnf/2001/0821/photo/s_schlereth_i.jpg


LOL....I found this page about him....commentary by Dennis Miller....and funny enough it is a webpage on the ESPN server....lol gotta see it, totally disses schlareth....

http://espn.go.com/abcsports/mnf/s/annotatedmiller/010820.html

Mark Schlereth was recognized for his knee surgeries as much as his blocking


HEY SCHLERETH, put that in yer pipe and smoke it....haha


ALERT....the idiot is ON ESPN NOW!!! Tune in to here some priceless commentary by him and Salisbury!!!

audioghost
10-28-2005, 07:37 AM
SAlisbury was a doosie of a player as well....he had 19 TDs and 19 INTs in 40 games with a 0-4 career record in the playoffs with 0 playoff TDs and 3 playoff INTs....


WHAT QUALIFIED ANALYSTS.....LOL!!!



And the funny thing is, they sit on TV and make fun of other NFL players?? There dissing the Texans right now.....gimme a break, yer guys careers don't give you the credability to diss ANYONE who is a starter right now in the NFL

lali0020
10-28-2005, 09:39 PM
Matt is also the same guy that since he played for the broncos would pick them to win against any team. Every time I see him on a show he talks about how dominant the broncos are and that people just don't realize it. Yea they are ok but if he stopped watching them maybe he'd know a little more about whats going on. The Vikes have struggled but a short 3 game winning streak puts them in a commanding position. SCHLERETH is a fool

V4L
10-28-2005, 09:44 PM
I don't understand why they put players who weren't even good on there.. Put some players that actually did something for thier teams.. I would be more interested in watching a show with people like Barry Sanders, Steve Young, Emmit Smith etc.. If they dissed current players it wouldn't mean all that much because they actually did something.. But these players they have now can't even critisize.. Like they did better

SharperVikings
10-29-2005, 12:05 AM
I guess the Vikings will just show the whole ESPN crew not to dis the vikes or let off too early. There all gonna see that the vikings will be back in it. Like I said, its better to have a bad first 4 games, then bad last 10 games!!

Lotza
10-29-2005, 12:18 AM
who is mark schlereth?

cajunvike
10-29-2005, 12:52 AM
"OldManVike" wrote:

Who the heck is Mark Schlereth? I never even heard of this bohack before.

I wish someone would keep track of what these 'experts' say, and then throw it back in their faces when they are proven wrong.
]

Only a 1-time Pro-Bowler, but he has 3 Super Bowl rings as a starter (1 with the Redskins and 2 with the Broncos).

The good thing is that he was on the Broncos team that beat the Packers in the Super Bowl.

Lotza
10-29-2005, 12:58 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"OldManVike" wrote:

Who the heck is Mark Schlereth? I never even heard of this bohack before.

I wish someone would keep track of what these 'experts' say, and then throw it back in their faces when they are proven wrong.
]

Only a 1-time Pro-Bowler, but he has 3 Super Bowl rings as a starter (1 with the Redskins and 2 with the Broncos).

The good thing is that he was on the Broncos team that beat the Packers in the Super Bowl.he sounds like a big deal in the football world.well he is wrong here!

cajunvike
10-29-2005, 01:05 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"OldManVike" wrote:

Who the heck is Mark Schlereth? I never even heard of this bohack before.

I wish someone would keep track of what these 'experts' say, and then throw it back in their faces when they are proven wrong.
]

Only a 1-time Pro-Bowler, but he has 3 Super Bowl rings as a starter (1 with the Redskins and 2 with the Broncos).

The good thing is that he was on the Broncos team that beat the Packers in the Super Bowl.he sounds like a big deal in the football world.well he is wrong here!

Yes, he is WRONG!!!

DEEP PURPLE
10-29-2005, 01:06 AM
He is the kind of guy that if he lived in Southern California, wouldn't have watched baseball until 2002 and he heard the Angels are going to the playoff and then all of a sudden was a die hard Angels fan since he was 2.

He just hops bandwagons to the next hot team, so right now he likes the Colts & Steelers and the Bengals are garbage because they lost to the Steelers at home. He's a duechbag with achy knees.

Lotza
10-29-2005, 01:08 AM
"Caine" wrote:

"happy camper" wrote:

hating the media for thier predictions is.. well.. retarded.

we all make predictions. we all make wrong ones. then we change them the next week, just like mark.

I think you're missing the point. One week he's ready to cancel our season, the next week we're back in prime shape and "rolling". This is exactly what I hate about the media. There's no accountability.

Sure, we all make predicitions...I do. But I'm not a "paid professional analyst". MY word isn't supposed to carry weight due to insight and experience. Theirs IS.

So, when theirs doesn't...as is so often the case...I find myself wondering why these people are employed in the position they are in. If their "insight and experience" can't generate a more accurate assessment of the state of a team in the NFL, then get them off the air and hire someone who can accurately assess them.

But, they don't. So, these morons - posing as "experts" - blather their off the cuff opinions week in and week out. In baseball, you get 3 strikes, the NFL's Substance Abuse policy gives you 4, these guys should be fired - or relegated to covering Green Bay games only - if they sink below 50%, or if they waffle on a team 4 times in a season. After all, I'm over 50% on the season (started tracking in week 4), shouldn't they be held to a higher standard?

I think so.

Caine hey caine! have you ever made a post that is less then 3 paragraphs?

mnjamie
12-17-2005, 03:52 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

His exact words: "The Vikings are done! Stick a fork in them they're done!" as he interrupted Woodson who was saying we were gonna win this week and get it back together...then Schlereth asks "What makes you think that this team can do anything?"....Schlereth is a futt-bucking lineman, why don't they get GOOD former players to analyze??? Schlereth? Salisbury? Gimme a break! How about Joe Montana, or John Elway, or Tim Brown, or Jerry Rice, or Barry Sanders, or Robert Smith (he was obviosly up to the idea of it!....But no, they go out and get futt-bucking lineman and backup QBs....hey, at least we know that Spergeon Wynn and Shaun Hill got something to do after football....lol...


Where is "Stink" now with his predictions ??? But as always, he said today the Vikes would lose badly to the Stillers ....

WBLVikeBabe
12-17-2005, 07:21 AM
jamie you must be desperate for posts with all the thread dredging. :lol: Just don't be like Prophet and bring one back from two years ago!

cajunvike
12-17-2005, 07:27 AM
Mark F'n Schlereth...screw that fool!

mnjamie
12-17-2005, 07:27 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

jamie you must be desperate for posts with all the thread dredging. :lol: Just don't be like Prophet and bring one back from two years ago!


Ahhh, come on .... your no fun ... :lol:

Shoot, she gets a man and it's all down hill from there ... :cry:

WBLVikeBabe
12-17-2005, 07:29 AM
hahah I'm just teasin ya Jamie. Just thought it was funny since you had brought back another post earlier from awhile back.

mnjamie
12-17-2005, 07:36 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

hahah I'm just teasin ya Jamie. Just thought it was funny since you had brought back another post earlier from awhile back.

A night here without you cause's a man to take desperate measures WBL ... :drunken:

CynicalVike
12-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Who cares what Schlereth has to say. He was a nobody coming out of college, and he's still a nobody.

WBLVikeBabe
12-17-2005, 07:39 AM
"mnjamie" wrote:

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

hahah I'm just teasin ya Jamie. Just thought it was funny since you had brought back another post earlier from awhile back.

A night here without you cause's a man to take desperate measures WBL ... :drunken:

Desperate measures huh?

VKG4LFE
12-17-2005, 06:42 PM
Who cares what people say, the vikes just have to go out on Sunday and take care of business.

DPep11
12-17-2005, 06:57 PM
This is the same Mark Schlereth that declared we'd beat Green Bay on Christmas Eve and win the North last year. Who cares what people say.

V-Doc
12-17-2005, 07:00 PM
The hec with him! :booty: