PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Drink Game

gregair13
10-22-2005, 12:11 AM
Viking Drinking Game
Requirements:
You need to be already blathered, or have no concept of dignity.

Setup:
Do the circle thing around a table, beer at the ready.
How to play:
The least inhibited (or most inebriated) begins the game by "making the Viking". This means putting both hands to his/her head, fixing the thumbs against the temple and then waving the remaining fingers frantically (these represent the Viking helmet's horns; but don't ask why they wiggle, they just do, okay?). Meanwhile, the two people on either side of the person doing the Viking thang must row the long-ship with the standard Hawaii Five-O style technique. Play changes when the Viking claps his horns together and points to another person, who must immediately don the virtual helmet, and the two players on either side of that person then begin rowing. Fines are imposed for hesitation, mistakes and insufficient wiggling.

Hints:
When you're wearing the helmet, look at someone and move your horns together but do not clap hands. If the victim so much as flinches, they must sink the required penalty.

Additions:
Many pedantic students insist that in a true game of Viking the oarsmen must be rowing on the correct side of the boat, i.e. if you're sitting to the right of the Viking you row with the oar to the right, and vice versa. But usually noone's that arsed.

http://www.alcohol-stuff.co.uk/drinking-games/viking.html

NordicNed
10-22-2005, 12:24 AM
No Ofense but.

I don't need no stinking drinking game...

30 pack and a pint, I'm on my way...

Thats game enough for me....LOL

ultravikingfan
10-22-2005, 12:28 AM
I've drank enough after our 4 horrid losses...do not need game! :lol:

vikinggreg
10-22-2005, 12:36 AM
How about you just have a drink everytime that Favre's name is mentioned during the game on Sunday. Wonder if a person would be able to stand at halftime. :beer5: :occasion5: :drunken:

Or just chug a beer for a Favre INT

ultravikingfan
10-22-2005, 12:37 AM
"vikinggreg" wrote:

How about you just have a drink everytime that Favre's name is mentioned during the game on Sunday. Wonder if a person would be able to stand at halftime. :beer5: :occasion5: :drunken:

If I chugged a beer after every Favre INT, I would be passed-out by the 3rd quarter!

NordicNed
10-22-2005, 01:00 AM
"vikinggreg" wrote:

Maybe I should go get a Fifth instead of a Pint...