PDA

View Full Version : 2 rumors on coach and director

Vikesfreak81
10-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Wilf wants personnel director
October 19
St. Paul Pioneer Press (registration required): "As he revamps his front office, Vikings owner Zygi Wilf next intends to add a player personnel executive... One candidate could be Thomas Dimitroff, the New England Patriots' director of college scouting. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vikings may hire Mike Singletary
October 19
St. Paul Pioneer Press (scroll down) (registration required): "Mike Singletary's name already is being mentioned as a potential coaching staff prospect for the Vikings for 2006. The former Chicago Bears hall of fame linebacker is assistant head coach of the San Francisco 49ers."

jellovike
10-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Very interesting. Thanks for the info! Anybody got any good info about these guys?

vikeU2
10-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Singletary is a character guy...if he does this job the way he played middle linebacker, he'll help the Vikes!

Del Rio
10-19-2005, 10:46 PM
Mike reminds me of Jack Del Rio.

They have taken the same paths as far as coaching goes and have both had success with any team they have participated in.

He would be a great asset.

akvikefan89
10-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Any member of the Pats organazation is fine with me :grin:

I have never heard of Singletary.....

Vikesfreak81
10-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Singletary coach on Balt. staff as a D-Cord. and he is currently the 49ers Asst. Head Coach and D-Cord.

I think he would be perfect, was a good, clean, hardnose player that played with alot of passion. Plus I don't think he would take sh*t

Del Rio
10-19-2005, 10:50 PM
His specialty has been Linebackers coach.

If you have a coach that is defensive minded I think the best one to have head your team is a LB coach. Someone who understands the heart and brains of the defense.

akvikefan89
10-19-2005, 10:52 PM
Hey, he sounds like a great fit. Go Wilf. Steal this other guy from the patties too :grin:

mrviking28
10-19-2005, 11:02 PM
akvikefan89: "I have never heard of Singletary....."

WTF????...I am officially old.

TheViking
10-19-2005, 11:08 PM
Your not old, I can't belive this guy has never heard of Mike Singletary. How about Walter Payton, Eric Dickerson, Joe Montanna, Earl Campbell, any of these names sound familiar?

Lotza
10-19-2005, 11:13 PM
it'll be real exciting getting a new coach

akvikefan89
10-19-2005, 11:14 PM
"mrviking28" wrote:

Don't worry, I'm a "spring chicken" :lol:

akvikefan89
10-19-2005, 11:15 PM
"TheViking" wrote:

Your not old, I can't belive this guy has never heard of Mike Singletary. How about Walter Payton, Eric Dickerson, Joe Montanna, Earl Campbell, any of these names sound familiar?

Heard of the names in bold :cool:

VegasLadyJae
10-19-2005, 11:15 PM
"mrviking28" wrote:

Old?! You mean young........85 Bears.....You see it on NFL Films all the time, Linebacker Mike Singletary.......He sitting out there on the field ( for the Bears ) barking and screaming " I like this kind of party" Hilarious stuff...........Hall of Fame Chicago Bears Linebacker..........

ultravikingfan
10-19-2005, 11:19 PM
"VegasLadyJae" wrote:

"mrviking28" wrote:

Old?! You mean young........85 Bears.....You see it on NFL Films all the time, Linebacker Mike Singletary.......He sitting out there on the field ( for the Bears ) barking and screaming " I like this kind of party" Hilarious stuff...........Hall of Fame Chicago Bears Linebacker..........

Singletary sucks!

NOT!

When I think of top LB's of all time, he is in the top 5! He was so darn reliable and had traits we could only dream of our LB's having.

akvikefan89
10-19-2005, 11:20 PM
I wans't even alive in 85 :lol:

(hey that ryhmes)

CynicalVike
10-19-2005, 11:20 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the famous "64" defense revised in purple!

I hated them back then, but they were an awsome defensive unit!

GreenBaySlackers
10-19-2005, 11:21 PM
ak, i can't believe you've never heard of eric dickerson!

and to the subject at hand, anybody is better than tice, especially hall of fame players!

VegasLadyJae
10-19-2005, 11:21 PM
Yep....

VegasLadyJae
10-19-2005, 11:23 PM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

(hey that ryhmes)

I wasn't alive in 1970 but I know who Hank Stram is and was........

akvikefan89
10-19-2005, 11:26 PM
"VegasLadyJae" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

(hey that ryhmes)

I didn't start following football very closely till' about 3 years ago. I'm sure there is alot of the Hall-of-Famers I don't know about.

mrviking28
You dont know Eric Dickerson either? You are killing me akvikefan89. My life is starting to flash before my eyes.

DEEP PURPLE
I like the Singletary call, I think he is a stand up guy and would make good decisions on who to bring in for his coodinators. As long as he doesn't bring in Jimmy Mac or Jimmy Horrible as the QB Coach, he's OK by me.

akvikefan89
10-19-2005, 11:27 PM
"mrviking28" wrote:

You dont know Eric Dickerson either? You are killing me akvikefan89. My life is starting to flash before my eyes.

eh, heh heh heh. Whoops :lol:

GreenBaySlackers
10-19-2005, 11:30 PM
"CynicalVike" wrote:

it was... baltimore is using it this year :grin:

Lotza
10-19-2005, 11:31 PM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

"CynicalVike" wrote:

it was... baltimore is using it this year grindamn crows stole our color!

ultravikingfan
10-19-2005, 11:35 PM
"VegasLadyJae" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

(hey that ryhmes)

I was not alive BC but I know who Jesus Christ is! :lol:

mrviking28
10-19-2005, 11:43 PM
Now look what you did akvikefan89
http://www.cbn.com/imagescc/singletary4.jpg

whackthepack
10-19-2005, 11:53 PM
Singletary was the middle linebacker for 1 of the top 5 defenses of all time with the 1985 Bears!!

He was very hard nosed, and could hit. He had these crazy eyes that would scare dead people!

He was a Bear tho, that would be tough to get over!

snowinapril
10-19-2005, 11:57 PM
Mike the D Co next year???? Get him on staff for the promotion is that what is happening?

I know that some announcers last year were quoted as saying that he might make a fine D Co. some day down the road.

Salzy
10-20-2005, 12:00 AM
I hate this. It isn't even half way through the season and we are talking about Mike Singletary. Can we focus on today???? This season is still here. Let's rally the wagons and put some energy into this season!

V4L
10-20-2005, 12:03 AM
Singleterry would help alot.. Even if he isn't headcoach.. D-coordinator for sure though! I so hope we get him.. He was an intense player.. Hopefully he could bring that to coaching

akvikefan89
10-20-2005, 12:03 AM
"Salzy" wrote:

I hate this. It isn't even half way through the season and we are talking about Mike Singletary. Can we focus on today???? This season is still here. Let's rally the wagons and put some energy into this season!

I'm not giving up on tis season, but I care about what happens to my team next year too.

carta4eva
10-20-2005, 12:13 AM
We should Hire Mike Singletary as our Defensive Coordinator, then hire back Scott Linehan as our offensive coordinator. (Zygi will spend for it I hope) then go out and hire someone like Jim Fassal as the head man!!

TheViking
10-20-2005, 12:20 AM
"carta4eva" wrote:

We should Hire Mike Singletary as our Defensive Coordinator, then hire back Scott Linehan as our offensive coordinator. (Zygi will spend for it I hope) then go out and hire someone like Jim Fassal as the head man!!
Not a bad idea really, but at this point Scott might want to be a head coach. I love the Singletary call, can you imagine him prowling the sidelines.

RandyMoss8404
10-20-2005, 12:21 AM
Singletary is fabulous, and excellent at teaching linebackers proper coverage techniques.

He'd be an amazing addition. Perhaps something good will come of a [potentially] disastrous year.

If we take a hit this year and don't make the playoffs, that'll be acceptable if we rebuild and get stronger.

natethegreat
10-20-2005, 12:26 AM
i would love having a guy like singletary as d cordinator, i dont know if linehan would want to come back so i dont know what we should do at o cordinator, but the season is still in progress and hopefully we can turn things around quick that way we wont have to talk about some new coaches

mnvikes61
10-20-2005, 12:28 AM
is this just a rumor or is this a strong possiblity of happening this year or next year?

akvikefan89
10-20-2005, 12:29 AM
Linehan would only come back as a head coach. He just moved down there and likes what he is doing.

natethegreat
10-20-2005, 12:34 AM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

Linehan would only come back as a head coach. He just moved down there and likes what he is doing.

yeah i think your right and i would definantly not want scott linehan as our head coach

akvikefan89
10-20-2005, 12:39 AM
Is Herm Edwards contract over next year? If so, imagine:

Offensive Coordinator: ?
Defensive Coordinator: Singletary
Head Coach: Herm Edwards

finnishvikingsfan
10-20-2005, 12:42 AM
I wouldnt mind have singletary and herman edwards.

natethegreat
10-20-2005, 12:43 AM
i think we definantly need a new special teams coach too, tillman is an idiot, chris walsh would be awesome but i dont know the chances of that

ADubya26
10-20-2005, 01:11 AM
Both of those options sound good to me...I really like the idea of the college scouting guy from the Pats. If you just look at the Pats team, they have many good, solid players who play hard. Their coaching makes them better players, but you also have to give credit to the eyes that spotted them in college.

Singletary would be a great choice at defensive coordinator as well. Both of these hires would be great steps forward...I hope Zigy makes the right moves.

DEEP PURPLE
10-20-2005, 01:21 AM
Just think of it this way. What ever we end up with :cheers: is better than what we got!! :pukeright:

Mr. Purple
10-20-2005, 01:26 AM
Oh man this is some good news boys and gals. Anyone for the past like 4-5 years from the patriots orginistaion would be amazing. Also Mike is a great player/coach, I would love to see him as a our Head Coach.

NordicPrincess
10-20-2005, 01:34 AM
::::creeping out of the corner::::

Just a couple of small clarifications, folks -

The "64" defense is actually called the "46", that's the one made famous by Buddy Ryan.

Rex Ryan (his son), who is the current DC for the Ravens is weaving it into the Ravens D. I live near Baltimore, and they're been trumpeting it for some time. So far, it hasn't worked all that well (if at all). JMO, mind you.

Mike Singletary also spent some time in Baltimore - as Linebacker Coach (just the thought of Singletary teaming up with Ray Lewis was enough to cause me concern).

I remember watching MS back in his days wearing a Bears <spit> jersey. He was one of the few I truly feared whenever we faced them. He's got a good philosophy about coaching (I read plenty about it when he was in B'more), and with his skills, would make me a very happy camper if he were to come to Our Side.

OK, I've rambled enough for now, I'll go back to my corner :wink:

FuadFan
10-20-2005, 01:49 AM
An ex Chicago Bear as a Vikings coordinator or coach that will be unusual to see if this is true.

CynicalVike
10-20-2005, 02:06 AM
There is no way either Singeltary of Linehan will be with this organization this season. They are under contract with their respective teams. To do so we would need permission from their organizations. Also, after the season is done, the only way we could get around asking permission to talk to them would be if the position we would be offering would be a promotion from the position they are holding already. Meaning, we would have to be offering the HC position ONLY!

I can see maybe offering that position to Linehan, but I doubt Singeltary is quite ready for that step yet.

VegasLadyJae
10-20-2005, 02:08 AM
"FuadFan" wrote:

An ex Chicago Bear as a Vikings coordinator or coach that will be unusual to see if this is true.

Yes; I agree with you on the ex-Bear situation but we do need an angry, mean, SOB, who makes sense when he speaks, and will not tolerate BS from anyone as well as the ability to articulate himself with the media on a day in day out basis and will literally knock the snot out of somebody who even considers any kind of boat party, 5 interception games, or late for meetings......That guy is Mike Singletary.

audioghost
10-20-2005, 07:40 AM
Hows this: Off of Mr. Cheer or Die's Viking Underground....

I bolded my favorites.....

And Your Next Coach Is....
So, when the time comes that Mike Tice exits Winter Park with a pink slip in hand, who does Zygi and Mark Wilf bring in to next lead the Vikings? Let’s review the possible candidates in no particular order:

Available Ex-Head Coaches

1. Dan Reeves -- Reeves has won 200 games. He kept the door open after his dismissal in Atlanta for a return to the sidelines. How can you dismiss the sixth-winningest coach in league history?

2. Jim Fassel – With the Wilf’s history to the New York Giants, combined with Fassel's winning record Super Bowl appearance, I would say that alone will get him an interview.

3. Jimmy Johnson – With lack of prime ocean space in Minnesota, I’m not even sure we’d get a sniff.

Offensive Coordinators

1. Brad Childress, Philadelphia Eagles – Childress is head coach Andy Reid's right-hand man on offense. He has some of the same skin-tough qualities as Reid and he understands players. Brings a winning attitude.

2. Al Saunders, Kansas City Chiefs -- Saunders actually has NFL head coaching experience with the San Diego Chargers. He grew a great deal as an offensive coach when exposed to Mike Martz's system, and he also witnessed the Dick Vermeil way of winning.

3. Mike Heimerdinger, New York Jets -- He's been around Jeff Fisher (Titans head coach) and Mike Shanahan. He also took the Titans through a conversion of being a mostly run-oriented team to one that is diverse. QB Steve McNair's career skyrocketed under his tutelage. Now with the Jets.

4. Steve Fairchild, St. Louis Rams -- As the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach under Mike Martz, his already-good reputation continues to grow. Fairchild will take over play-calling duties during Martz’s absence due to illness.

5. Maurice Carthon , Dallas Cowboys -- Carthon has been exposed to Parcells as a player and assistant, so he has the blueprint for success.

Defensive Coordinators

1. Rod Marinelli, Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Officially, he's the assistant head coach/defense. But he coaches the defensive line. Highly regarded and players respond. Years under Dungy and Gruden make him a worthwhile interview. And, I’m sure you remember Week One?

2. Ted Cottrell, Minnesota Vikings – Does he merit an interview? May also be serving as interim coach by the seasons end.

College Coaches

1. Kirk Ferentz, Iowa – Ferentz is familiar to local college sports football followers. He has an NFL background as a highly regarded offensive-line coach under Bill Belichick in Cleveland and Brian Billick in Baltimore. Combined with his success at Iowa, he will be on almost everyone's short list. NFL execs who watch him on the practice field and on the sidelines see a coach with leadership skills, organized, disciplined and communicative. Players respond to him.

2. Bob Stoops, Oklahoma -- He's young, he's a leader, and he wins. His teams are known for defense and won the 2000 BCS championship game finishing with a record of 13-0.

3. Ralph Friedgen, Maryland -- He was the offensive coordinator under Bobby Ross when the Chargers went to the Super Bowl in 1994, and he has had great success in building Maryland into a winner. He's gruff and that scares some NFL types, but he can't be ignored. Normally regarded as a guru of offense, but he has become whole in his approach to the game.

4. Jeff Tedford, Cal -- You better keep track of this guy. He has taken a broken program and quickly turned it into a winner. His reputation had been as a quarterback guru who helped Trent Dilfer, David Carr, Joey Harrington, A.J. Feeley, Akili Smith and Kyle Boller experience success. But he's more than a QB guy. He's organized, he's a leader, he's a teacher, he understands staffing, he's got some charisma and he's a game-planner.

5. Pete Carroll, USC -- Was being considered along with Dennis Green more than a decade ago to coach the Vikings. Will his time come due now?

College Guys "On the Radar"

1. Jim Tressel, Ohio State -- In a league where strong defense and a commitment to the run is a basic formula for success, he has a calling card.

2. Mark Richt, Georgia -- He's among a handful of college candidates who has no NFL experience, but he has a few admirers in the NFL because of his work at Georgia. His teams are physical. His offense is balanced. He has assembled an excellent staff. He's relatively young.

3. Randy Edsall, Connecticut -- Edsall has enjoyed loads of success as a former assistant under Tom Coughlin at the collegiate and pro level. And when you see what he has done at UConn in a relatively short ascension from Division I-AA to Division I, he's a pretty good sleeper candidate.

4. Houston Nutt, Arkansas -- His teams generally overachieve; they are feisty, physical, they know how to run the football and he consistently wins.

5. Karl Dorrell, UCLA -- He's done a solid job at UCLA and he has had NFL exposure under Mike Shanahan in Denver.

6. Dan Hawkins, Boise State University -- Hawkins has brought the Broncos to 44-7 in just four seasons and if he isn't the best college football coach in America, he can't be too considerably down the list. At the very least he is the most distinctively interesting. Boise State hasn't become more than just its blue Smurf turf because of one or two good players. Instead it has grasped success and kept squeezing tighter because it has a coach who doesn't think like most coaches, whose favorite place is outside the box, who believes in the democracy of the team and who considers instilling self-worth in players (which manifests itself in daring play calling) a lot more valuable that demeaning the hell out of them. In an era of screaming task masters, Hawkins prefers to build respectful relationships with his players.

Did I miss anyone? Yes, I did consider Jim Johnson of the Eagles but at his age I just did not think him viable.

Here's who I wanna see get the jobs:

Head Coach: Pete Carroll or Scott Linnehan or Dan Hawkins or Dan Reeves
Offensive Coordinator/Assistant Head Coach: Dan Hawkins or Scott Linnehan
Defensive Coordinator: Mike Singletary
Special Teams Coach: Rusty Tillman

ItalianStallion
10-20-2005, 08:19 AM
I heard Carroll isn't interested in returning to the NFL.

DeathtoDenny
10-20-2005, 09:41 AM
I don't want a college coach. I'd give my right clicker to have linnehan back, and definitely a mean coach who kicks the water cooler when they suck it up, but no Spurrier situations.

digital420
10-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Head Coach: DUNGY

i say we pay whatever it takes to get Dungy back in MN!!!

with MS as the D.Coord.. and find ourselves a QB O Cord and we'll have the makings of a dynasty!!

DiGiTaL

ultravikingfan
10-20-2005, 01:36 PM
"digital420" wrote:

with MS as the D.Coord.. and find ourselves a QB O Cord and we'll have the makings of a dynasty!!

DiGiTaL

Dungy? Currently his team is undefeated and on a Super Bowl run. Look at the team he has now. Why would anybody leave that?

singersp
10-20-2005, 02:33 PM
"digital420" wrote:

DiGiTaL

Even IF Dungy were available (he signed a new contract with the Colts this year) I doubt he would come back here. IMO it was a real slap in the face to him when they hired Denny Green as head coach instead of giving him the job. The owners blew it back then bigtime!

Hawgski
10-20-2005, 05:09 PM
Check this out boys and girls!!!!

From Pro Footballtalk. com

HECKERT, CHILDRESS TRADING WINGS FOR HORNS?

There's a rumor making the rounds in league circles that, once the dust settles in Minnesota, Tom Heckert will be the G.M. and Brad Childress will be the head coach.

Both Heckert and Childress currently are with the Eagles. Childress is the offensive coordinator, and Heckert is the V.P. of player personnel.

Since Heckert is under contract through 2009, the Vikings would be able to retain his services only if Heckert is offered "final say" authority over personnel.

Vikings owner Zygi Wilf has vowed to clean up the franchise for which he paid $600 million earlier this year. It's clear to us that, in order to do so, Wilf needs to clean out the coaching staff and front office, and start all over again.

ultravikingfan
10-20-2005, 06:50 PM
"Hawgski" wrote:

Check this out boys and girls!!!!

HECKERT, CHILDRESS TRADING WINGS FOR HORNS?

There's a rumor making the rounds in league circles that, once the dust settles in Minnesota, Tom Heckert will be the G.M. and Brad Childress will be the head coach.

Both Heckert and Childress currently are with the Eagles. Childress is the offensive coordinator, and Heckert is the V.P. of player personnel.

Since Heckert is under contract through 2009, the Vikings would be able to retain his services only if Heckert is offered "final say" authority over personnel.

Vikings owner Zygi Wilf has vowed to clean up the franchise for which he paid $600 million earlier this year. It's clear to us that, in order to do so, Wilf needs to clean out the coaching staff and front office, and start all over again.

Attention those of you who post articles:

Please post the Source.

Hawgski
10-20-2005, 07:22 PM
Sorry Ultra, I edited and added source.

singersp
10-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Just how many of the people that are screaming they wish we had Linehan back, were calling for his dismisal a year or two ago, due to his offensive play calling?

renovikesfan
10-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Quick question, audioghost.....

What has Tillman done to merit staying on in ANY capacity other than waterboy or team bus driver? I personally cringe every single time we go to kick an extra point, kickoff, or punt. He flat out sucks.

On second thought.....don't let him get near the driver's seat in the bus. They'd be late for games on a regular basis. On that note.....our guys need water regularly during a game, too. Best to just say ADIOS!!!

audioghost
10-20-2005, 08:49 PM
"renovikesfan" wrote:

What has Tillman done to merit staying on in ANY capacity other than waterboy or team bus driver? I personally cringe every single time we go to kick an extra point, kickoff, or punt. He flat out sucks.

On second thought.....don't let him get near the driver's seat in the bus. They'd be late for games on a regular basis. On that note.....our guys need water regularly during a game, too. Best to just say ADIOS!!!

I dunno man, I thought the special teams this season was the best part of our team....Kluwe is booming punts.....plus he's cheap....why go out and sign some big shot special teams coach? They're only on the field less than 10 plays a game.....!

singersp
10-20-2005, 09:33 PM
"audioghost" wrote:

"renovikesfan" wrote:

I dunno man, I thought the special teams this season was the best part of our team....Kluwe is booming punts.....plus he's cheap....why go out and sign some big shot special teams coach? They're only on the field less than 10 plays a game.....!

It might have something to do with the yards they give up on punts & kickoffs! YA THINK!

audioghost
10-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Here's some current head coaches that are rumored to be a possibility after the season:

Mike Martz
Brian Billick
Mike Holmgren
Steve Mariucci
Mike Sherman
Norv Turner
Jim Haslett

Does anybody want any of these guys???

I like Martz, Billick, Holmgren, Mariucci, or Haslett even....all would be a HUGE upgrade on the current coaching staff....but that doesn't say much!

LuckyVike
10-23-2005, 12:04 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

Here's some current head coaches that are rumored to be a possibility after the season:

Mike Martz
Brian Billick
Mike Holmgren
Steve Mariucci
Mike Sherman
Norv Turner
Jim Haslett

I like Martz, Billick, Holmgren, Mariucci, or Haslett even....all would be a HUGE upgrade on the current coaching staff....but that doesn't say much!

I would take Billick off that list, he's the only one.

ultravikingfan
10-23-2005, 12:47 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

Mike Martz
Brian Billick
Mike Holmgren
Steve Mariucci
Mike Sherman
Norv Turner
Jim Haslett

Tice should be on that list, what about him.

Oh yeah, this is a list of coaches we want.

Personally, none of those guys.

Take a coordinator who have a lot of fire! Like Del Rio.

LuckyVike
10-23-2005, 12:54 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"audioghost" wrote:

Mike Martz
Brian Billick
Mike Holmgren
Steve Mariucci
Mike Sherman
Norv Turner
Jim Haslett

Tice should be on that list, what about him.

Oh yeah, this is a list of coaches we want.

Personally, none of those guys.

Take a coordinator who have a lot of fire! Like Del Rio.

Ditka has fire!!!!! :grin:

Mr. Purple
10-23-2005, 02:47 AM
if I had to pick one it would be Billick but I dont like the other coaches, IMO its time we bring in someone with a huge past success in coaching, defense and or offense.

VegasLadyJae
10-23-2005, 03:20 AM
Billick only off that list......

Paulbedy59
10-23-2005, 04:34 AM
I still like Jeff Fisher. Then Del Rio, both of them *S*

VegasLadyJae
10-23-2005, 05:00 AM
Big Time Fisher Fan!!!!!!

DaunteHOF
10-23-2005, 05:58 AM
would this be mike's first job? if so he needs a good coaching staff around him

KWilliamsAWinfield
10-23-2005, 04:19 PM
The only coach I would love to see the Vikings bring is....JEFF FISHER!!!! He is a great coach, man, if the Vikings hire Jeff, I will be in heaven! :grin:

Grassdog61
10-23-2005, 05:06 PM
Fisher would absolutely be awesome - I hope we get a shot at him. He hasn't had the guns (lately) to compete for a championship in Tennessee, but his teams have heart - they do not quit or mail it in - he's a leader

KWilliamsAWinfield
10-23-2005, 05:19 PM
"Grassdog61" wrote:

Fisher would absolutely be awesome - I hope we get a shot at him. He hasn't had the guns (lately) to compete for a championship in Tennessee, but his teams have heart - they do not quit or mail it in - he's a leader

That is exactly why I want him here!!!! :wink:

Lotza
10-23-2005, 05:26 PM
"KWilliamsAWinfield" wrote:

"Grassdog61" wrote:

That is exactly why I want him here!!!! winkanything would be better then Tice. but i could live with fisher!!!!!