PDA

View Full Version : Next weeks game can turn things around

skum
10-19-2005, 12:15 AM
Yep.. topic says it all..

If we win sunday, we will bounce back.. a win over the packers will be so big, and i think players will regain focus and start believing that they can do something with this team..

If we loose though.. Season is over!..

Next weeks game is proberly going to be the most important of the season..

I therefore think that Wilf will give Tice next weeks game.. if we loose.. He's out..

Lets wack the pack.. With or without suspensions or whatever..

V4L
10-19-2005, 12:16 AM
We have a couple threads like this already I believe..

ultravikingfan
10-19-2005, 12:18 AM
Yes plenty.

But, it is a little refreshing than reading people's posts questioning the loyalty of other fans!

Lets get a win!

midgensa
10-19-2005, 12:27 AM
I really think that Tice is here to stay regardless for the rest of the season. None-the-less, if he wants any chance to stay next season, he needs to win this week and turn this season around.

tke0933
10-19-2005, 12:42 AM
This game is really pivitol for the team. They can build on the win for the rest of theseason. It will also move us closer to the top of the North. Burleson coming back I think will make a difference in the passing game. And that will in turn open the running game.

michaelmazid
10-19-2005, 12:45 AM
every game is very important at this point however a win against the pack doesn't mean that we will win the weekend after against the carolina panthers. 2-5 seems pretty crappy to me but I am just trying to look forward to next season when we will hire another offensive minded coach (jim fassel) and score a bunch of points and get scored on plenty more. :sad: