PDA

View Full Version : Tice's Parking Spot Vandalized

audioghost
10-18-2005, 01:23 AM
Fans are getting fed up with Tice....I feel sorry for the guy when ppl carry the games off the field....like calling him a terrible coach is justified, but vandalizing his stuff and threats are unacceptable....coaches are ppl too, its not like he isn't trying....he's just not very good....here's the video...

http://kstp.dayport.com/viewer/viewerpage.php?Art_ID=163435

NDVikingFan66
10-18-2005, 01:29 AM
I could not get it to come up, but that is just wrong.

No one deserves that.

Tice may not be the greatest coach in the world, but last I checked, he had a bunch of assistants and players around him who were not doing what they needed to do.

I am gonna say this again.

At some point the players need to be held accountable also. Winning is a team effort, and so is losing.

finnishvikingsfan
10-18-2005, 01:30 AM
This stuff is uncalled for Tice comes out and tries. He was put in a no win situation. He doesnt deserve threats and vandalizm.

midgensa
10-18-2005, 01:31 AM
That is a little ridiculous, and honestly way uncalled for.
I don't even know how much I can blame Tice anymore. I can't think of anyone who would want to be in this sh!t storm.

audioghost
10-18-2005, 01:40 AM
No one deserves the vandilism....and the same fans that do this stuff are the most ignorant of all....the ones who go out and brag to their buds about the Vikes being the best although they can't name more than 12 players on the team....the same idiots who put "Moss is Boss" on the viking shop along with #81....some ppl just don't get it....I would be glad to find out who they are and go and vandalise their stuff...

V4L
10-18-2005, 01:42 AM
People can be sooooooo ignorent sometimes! Why the hell would someone do that? It's not his fault our coordinators have shitty game plans..

TheViking
10-18-2005, 01:52 AM
Those type of people are not real fans thats why.

Freya
10-18-2005, 01:54 AM
Pathetic.
As a fan, I am embarrassed that anyone would do this.

FuadFan
10-18-2005, 02:05 AM
There no point to doing this and I hope they find out who is responsible for this garbage.

V4L
10-18-2005, 02:11 AM
Did they ever find who vandelized the Vikes ship?

WBLVikeBabe
10-18-2005, 02:12 AM
That is just wrong. I really don't know what else to say...

Vikes
10-18-2005, 02:14 AM
Wow not cool..

Burley81
10-18-2005, 02:20 AM
What idiots.

ultravikingfan
10-18-2005, 02:23 AM
What I want to know is, how come the stuff was not tkane off by anyone from the Vikes or a fan? The media did not just show up like that.

If I saw some butts doing it, I would be going to jail! :wink:

magicci
10-18-2005, 03:27 AM
man our team troubles are getting out of control

Mr. Purple
10-18-2005, 03:30 AM
its not as bad as i thought it would be, lets hope it dosnt escalate to anything more serious. But its messed up I deff agree.

Muggsy
10-18-2005, 03:37 AM
What did they do to his parking spot? I can't get the gol'darnit video to work on my TRS-80.

RK.
10-18-2005, 03:39 AM
I think vandalism is a little strong for what happened here. :roll:

The sign designating Mike Tice's reserved parking space at a local bar was vandalized after Sunday's loss.

The sign is located at Bunny's Bar in St. Louis Park.

Vandals placed a paper bag decorated to resemble the coach of the troubled team over the sign.

The bag had cutouts for Tice's eyes and lingerie over a pencil hanging off his ear, similar to how he wears one on the sidelines during most games.

It also had cards with the words 'sex', 'celebrate' and 'money'.

Story HERE (http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S11295.html?cat=1) with pic.

Muggsy
10-18-2005, 03:52 AM
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I kinda think that's not really vandalism, since there was no permanent damage to the sign. Just a prank in poor taste by some boozers.

DarrinNelsonguy
10-18-2005, 04:00 AM
Quite frankly that is just sad. The man is dealing with enough embarrassment as it is.

Ltrey33
10-18-2005, 04:03 AM
That's terrible. The guy is going through enough lately. People have no class.

vikinggreg
10-18-2005, 05:20 AM
"RK" wrote:

The sign designating Mike Tice's reserved parking space at a local bar was vandalized after Sunday's loss.

Vandals placed a paper bag decorated to resemble the coach of the troubled team over the sign.

The bag had cutouts for Tice's eyes and lingerie over a pencil hanging off his ear, similar to how he wears one on the sidelines during most games.

When I first saw this post I thought this is gone to far you can't vandalize pooh because your mad or threaten someones safety. ( I was PO'd) Now it turns out to be a media over-hipe job.

Tice isn't my favorite coach by far and his career is deep in the dumper but I wish him and his family to be safe in these troubled times.

SamDawg84
10-18-2005, 05:29 AM
people are idiots.. They took it way too far

singersp
10-18-2005, 05:31 AM
A paper bag? Hmmmmmm.....Where was JLDII earlier today? J/K JLDII :lol:

It's truly a sad thing to see. Especially knowing Tice is doing the best he can to win games & he's equipped with a staff from the "land of the mis-fit, no-bodys & cast away coaches."

Has anyone besides me gone to the Vikings home web page & looked at the coaching staff he has? I swear to God that Randy Hanson, our offense quality control guy looks like an ex-con felon.

6-KINGS
10-18-2005, 05:38 AM
I am sure three guys split a six pack of IQ beer and came up with that.

I am with Ultra, ass kickin time..............

singersp
10-18-2005, 05:42 AM
They'll get drunk at some point, brag about it to the wrong people & get an ass whooping.

6-KINGS
10-18-2005, 05:49 AM
"singersp" wrote:

They'll get drunk at some point, brag about it to the wrong people & get an jiggly butt whooping.

One can only hope Singer, one can only hope.
KFAN should have a pidgeon line so people can bust these guys.
I say guys because this is the work of cowards. And cowards very rarely work alone.
Have a bounty of Viking stuff to offer as a reward.

collegeguyjeff
10-18-2005, 05:54 AM
this is just stupid and uncalled for

singersp
10-18-2005, 06:15 AM
"singersp" wrote:

They'll get drunk at some point, brag about it to the wrong people & get an jiggly butt whooping.

Like this!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/av-1035.gif

MensaTice
10-18-2005, 06:21 AM
That sign was beat to hell after the AZ game a couple years back. Its still dented form that day.

vikinggreg
10-18-2005, 07:21 AM
"RK" wrote:

Why does Tice have a reserved spot at a Bar isn't he suppose to have that at Winter Park? Also how are the bunnies or who is Bunny :wink:

MensaTice
10-18-2005, 07:27 AM
He's been a regular at Bunnie's for years. It's a very well-known, old suburban bar. Tice mentioned Bunny's in his press conference when he was named head coach

SWAYZE74
10-18-2005, 09:09 AM
and this post is suppost to be shocking? guess other vikes fans have the blinders off...but meatheads for the meat head...

peace...

DeathtoDenny
10-18-2005, 09:21 AM
OK, chill out, guys. It was stupid and pointless, but it was at a bar, not at Winter Park or something, and all you need to do is take the bag off. I've done alot worse stuff in my day. Probably just some high schoolers and a hype job by the worst news team in the twin cities next to fox9 (what you don't know about chain link fences could KILL YOU!). "100% news, 0% fat." Oh yeah? What about Cindy Brucato?

akvikefan89
10-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Okay, I don't agree with what those people did, but placing a bag with stuff on it over a parking meter is considered vandalism? :duh:

6-KINGS
10-18-2005, 03:57 PM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

OK, chill out, guys. It was stupid and pointless, but it was at a bar, not at Winter Park or something, and all you need to do is take the bag off. I've done alot worse stuff in my day. Probably just some high schoolers and a hype job by the worst news team in the twin cities next to fox9 (what you don't know about chain link fences could KILL YOU!). "100% news, 0% fat." Oh yeah? What about Cindy Brucato?

Well, you just told me everything I need to know about you..............

Note to self DeathtoDenny is a vandal

6-KINGS
10-18-2005, 03:57 PM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

Well, you just told me everything I need to know about you..............

Note to self DeathtoDenny is a vandal

V4L
10-18-2005, 04:36 PM
HAHA.. That's actually pretty funny!

bono
10-18-2005, 05:08 PM
please read below...I screwed up. sorry.

bono
10-18-2005, 05:11 PM
Well,
I'm just glad it was one of Y'ALL instead of one of US!!!
No matter how bad our team may play, us midwestern/dairyland/packer backers would NEVER stoop to those lows (albeit, it doesn't appear to be as bad as first thought to be...saw the pic).
Hmmm...
I wonder what folks in Minnesota -those "faithful" towards the Vikings that is -will do after the Packers squeeze out a victor on Sunday?
Trade in their Culpepper jerseys for Favre ones? Abduct Viking players, and take their place on the the field come the next week? (hmmm, hey, this may be a good idea!) Travel all the way to Wis. just to jump off the Hoan Bridge (go ahead...hasn't been much business there since my boys got their first win!)

singersp
10-18-2005, 05:15 PM
"bono" wrote:

Well,
I'm just glad it was one of Y'ALL instead of one of US!!!
No matter how bad our team may play, us midwestern/dairyland/packer backers would NEVER stoop to those lows (albeit, it doesn't appear to be as bad as first thought to be...saw the pic).
Hmmm...
I wonder what folks in Minnesota -those "faithful" towards the Vikings that is -will do after the Packers squeeze out a victor on Sunday?
Trade in their Culpepper jerseys for Favre ones?

If that happens, my guess is that there will be a lot of upset fans pounding on some cheesedicks. They may pull their old Brad Johnson jerseys out of the closet, but would never stoop so low as trade in their Culpepper jerseys for Favre ones.

If the Vikings win, my oh my what will the cheeseheads do then?

bono
10-18-2005, 05:18 PM
Sing,
if Vikings win on Sunday, us packer backers will do like we always do: critique the team, give props to the vikings for a job well done, and MOVE THE FREAK ON!!!! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXTTT.

singersp
10-18-2005, 05:28 PM
"bono" wrote:

Sing,
if Vikings win on Sunday, us packer backers will do like we always do: critique the team, give props to the vikings for a job well done, and MOVE THE FREAK ON!!!! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXTTT.

That maybe what you will do, but living on the border between MN & WI you have a whole different breed of cheeseheads. You would be in the minority over here.

bono
10-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Sing,
you're probably right! I mean, I DON'T imbibe alcoholic beverages or anything. So, that may be what causes me to -if the packers lose -to stay sane.

VKG4LFE
10-18-2005, 05:45 PM
What's next.....

singersp
10-18-2005, 05:48 PM
"bono" wrote:

Sing,
you're probably right! I mean, I DON'T imbibe alcoholic beverages or anything. So, that may be what causes me to -if the packers lose -to stay sane.

I don't drink either & don't have a problem with those that do. I drank more than my share. But a lot of fans near the border are like that whether they drink or not.

singersp
10-18-2005, 07:13 PM
"bono" wrote:

Sing,

Can you point me to one of your posts were you've done just that?