PDA

View Full Version : Tice On Kfan



Del Rio
10-17-2005, 09:51 PM
If anyone cares.

Thoughts?

finnishvikingsfan
10-17-2005, 09:52 PM
I am listening too it. All he is talking about is fun. He is also on the nfl network.

Del Rio
10-17-2005, 09:54 PM
I liked what he said in the begining I agree 100%

Then he started going on about his son and having fun on Sunny Sunday afternoons LOL The stress has broken him LOL.

I think he was trying to say they need to relax mentally and just play the way the coaches know they can.

whackthepack
10-17-2005, 09:56 PM
I can not get the stream to work for some reason, so if you guys could fill us in!!!!!

WBLVikeBabe
10-17-2005, 09:59 PM
They were saying how Tice needs to stop treating the players like they're his sons.

Del Rio
10-17-2005, 10:02 PM
He basically said after watching the film he thought the defense played well.

He was happy the coaches went to a 3-4 defense. He thought that Pat Williams played so well he said it was one of the best nose guard performances he has ever seen, especially going against one of the best centers in the NFL.

Someone asked if he would consider benching Culpepper. He pointed out Culpepper played a damn good first half and a solid third half. The rest of the game he was pressing to play catch up so no, he will not sit Pepper.

He said they were taking shots down the field. He knew he would be bitched at about it so he counted them up lol.

He was really upset about the penalties. They lost us the game. I agree.

He was glad we were playing the Packers because the team is lacking the mentallity right now. We have a hate for the Pack, he thinks it will be easier to get these guys pumped up to play the Packers.

(I personally think who ever wins this game takes the division)


Then he started blabbing on about something stupid.

whackthepack
10-17-2005, 10:03 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:




Then he started blabbing on about something stupid.



Tice, never!!!

whackthepack
10-17-2005, 10:04 PM
Thanks Del

snowinapril
10-17-2005, 10:11 PM
Kfan is stirring shit up, surprise. It is hard to listen to this post PC guys

VKG4LFE
10-17-2005, 10:20 PM
They better get up for the packers! I know I am!! I think we'll win this weekend because I will be in the cities and the viking karma will be shifted and weighted more in the cities, baby baby!!!

Del Rio
10-17-2005, 10:22 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

They better get up for the packers! I know I am!! I think we'll win this weekend because I will be in the cities and the viking karma will be shifted and weighted more in the cities, baby baby!!!

No doubt. I will be eagerly awaiting that ass whooping we are going to lay down. It may be enough to boost us past the bumps.

GreenBaySlackers
10-17-2005, 10:24 PM
I hate tice...











alot...

WBLVikeBabe
10-17-2005, 10:24 PM
I was going to try to get tickets for the game this weekend, but I'm not so sure I'm going to anymore. I don't know if I want to spend 100 dollars, but then again if they win I will regret not going. I don't know what to do!

Del Rio
10-17-2005, 10:27 PM
Buy the tickets WBL!!!

Go to the game cheer on the Vikings. The house will be rocking. You won't regret it.

Webby
10-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Go WBL Go!

snowinapril
10-17-2005, 10:33 PM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

I was going to try to get tickets for the game this weekend, but I'm not so sure I'm going to anymore. I don't know if I want to spend 100 dollars, but then again if they win I will regret not going. I don't know what to do!

Please go and please keep the fans from booing the team when they are introduced.

KFAN thinks that the fans are going to boo the team when introduce. I sure as heck hope not.

Hooversham
10-18-2005, 01:10 AM
Go to the game. Here's a motto. "Win or Lose, there's always Booze". I'm only half kidding here too. It's fun regardless of the outcome. I went to the Giants game last year at the dome. (We all know how THAT turned out for us) and although we got our butts handed to us, it was a great time. It's loud, it's energizing, and there's always a chance to see something good happen. Hell, it can't get any worse.

I'm going back this year for the Detroit game. I'm excited. My expectations for a win are diminished but I know I'll have fun anyway. It's a blast.

Hooversham
10-18-2005, 01:12 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:


KFAN thinks that the fans are going to boo the team when introduce. I sure as heck hope not.

Oh man, I hope they don't do that. I certainly don't blame them for being disgusted and I yell and scream too, but the beginning of the game is so energizing and fun that booing would make it so depressing. That certainly can't help out either. I'm sure they can figure out how to protest the team at a different time.

Lotza
10-18-2005, 01:19 AM
i now realize that we won't win unless we jump out to a big win. we either blow out or be blown out.

audioghost
10-18-2005, 01:20 AM
If the fans boo, the Vikes lose....Culpepper is fragile....

vikinggreg
10-18-2005, 05:55 AM
Just went over the text for Tice's PC and saw a lot of "I don't know", "I try"and "I think", this got me thinking why doesn't he pull a Herm Edwards and go NUTS. Start YELLING at the press and everyone say yes, no, they have to, we HAVE to, stupid question, what the he11 do you think, call out the pack, throw the poduim, go nuts.

Just a thought, what has he got to lose, might help his resume to show some fire and passion.

VegasLadyJae
10-18-2005, 06:10 AM
"vikinggreg" wrote:

Just went over the text for Tice's PC and saw a lot of "I don't know", "I try"and "I think", this got me thinking why doesn't he pull a Herm Edwards and go NUTS. Start YELLING at the press and everyone say yes, no, they have to, we HAVE to, stupid question, what the he11 do you think, call out the pack, throw the poduim, go nuts.

Just a thought, what has he got to lose, might help his resume to show some fire and passion.

HELLO! You play to win the games!!!!!!!!! Herm Edwards love him.

ultravikingfan
10-18-2005, 06:15 AM
"VegasLadyJae" wrote:

"vikinggreg" wrote:

Just went over the text for Tice's PC and saw a lot of "I don't know", "I try"and "I think", this got me thinking why doesn't he pull a Herm Edwards and go NUTS. Start YELLING at the press and everyone say yes, no, they have to, we HAVE to, stupid question, what the he11 do you think, call out the pack, throw the poduim, go nuts.

Just a thought, what has he got to lose, might help his resume to show some fire and passion.

HELLO! You play to win the games!!!!!!!!! Herm Edwards love him.

I really like Edwards too.

I saw a lot of clips of him on NFL Network and I love his philosophy.

And that press conference was funny!

akvikefan89
10-18-2005, 06:16 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"VegasLadyJae" wrote:

"vikinggreg" wrote:

Just went over the text for Tice's PC and saw a lot of "I don't know", "I try"and "I think", this got me thinking why doesn't he pull a Herm Edwards and go NUTS. Start YELLING at the press and everyone say yes, no, they have to, we HAVE to, stupid question, what the he11 do you think, call out the pack, throw the poduim, go nuts.

Just a thought, what has he got to lose, might help his resume to show some fire and passion.

HELLO! You play to win the games!!!!!!!!! Herm Edwards love him.

I really like Edwards too.

I saw a lot of clips of him on NFL Network and I love his philosophy.

And that press conference was funny!

How was the press conference by the way?

vikinggreg
10-18-2005, 06:26 AM
Not quite sad dad but vanilla could discribe the flavor

Q: How stressful has it been?
A: I gained three pounds back. I'm not real happy about that.

I'm not HAPPY ABOUT THAT AAAHHHHH

Better answer, I kick my dog, kick the cat, went next door and kicked their dog and cat, my ulcers have ulcers. I kicked the mailman, I kick our holder. Here I come to kick you, stupid question, next question PLEASE (evil smile of course)

Disclaimer no dogs or cats were hurt in this rant and we do not condone the kicking of cats or dogs, do not kick a mailman or mailperson as they my go postal, not all mailpersons go postal and we do not wish to generalize the postal service in a negitive light. Kicking a holder can be written off as bad aim and can be gotten away with.