PDA

View Full Version : Can it get any worse in Minnesota?

Muggsy
10-17-2005, 07:09 PM
Adam Schein / Special to FOXSports.com

It's official: The Minnesota Vikings are a total disgrace.

The Vikings are the most embarrassing team on and off the field in the National Football League.

And it is only getting worse.

After the bye-week sex-romp at sea, the far-from-focused Vikings got blasted in Chicago 28-3.

That's the 2005 Bears. Not the 1985 Bears.

As 17 different Vikings come under serious fire for their lewd and irresponsible behavior on a boat cruise, it was clear the Minnesota players weren't interested in playing football.

Keith Newman sacked Bears quarterback Kyle Orton, jarred the ball loose, and it was scooped up by EJ Henderson and returned for a touchdown. The play was called back as Kevin Williams jumped offsides. The Vikings offense committed infraction after infraction. After Corey Chavous forced a fumble, the Minnesota offense took the ball down to the 2-yard line, only to have it shoved back after two awful penalties, leaving the Vikings to settle for a field goal (their only points of the game).

In total, Minnesota was flagged 14 times, for 91 yards.

And sadly, Daunte Culpepper, who was reportedly on one of the boats, played another terrible game. Culpepper went 26-of-48, tossing two picks to the highly active and talented Bears defense. What was really stunning about Culpepper's performance was how many open receivers he overshot during the game.

Culpepper has thrown more picks already this year than the entire 2004 campaign.

It was truly gruesome.

The Vikings had also a field goal blocked.

The horribly coached Teddy Cottrell defense got sliced up by the legendary Orton and a banged-up Thomas Jones.

Ineptness did not discriminate.

It's really startling to think of where the Vikings are right now.

This is a team that seemingly every "expert" had penned into the postseason. The only question was: Would they lose in the first round, or make it all the way to Detroit for the Super Bowl.

The 1-4 Vikings have talent, even without Randy Moss and star center, and team leader, Matt Birk.

Mike Tice and Cottrell have run this team into the ground.

And they have to be held accountable.

I don't care if it is assistants Steve Loney, Jerry Rhome, or even Jim Rome. This team is screaming for new leaders.

And that brings us to the sex fest on a couple of boats on Lake Minnetonka.

According to reports, Fred Smoot was responsible for getting the guys and the girls together for the wild orgy. Smoot is usually one of the most affable players in the league. Apparently, he was walking around the Vikings complex in a fog this week.

How were he and his teammates going to be ready for their first game within the NFC North?

Was the usually out-of-it Tice going to get them focused? Please.

Based on Sunday's performance, obviously not.

New owner Zygi Wilf cannot stand pat. Cut a player. Fire a coach. Do something. Throw someone overboard.

NFL commish Paul Tagliabue flew to Chicago to meet with Wilf. Wilf then promptly, and smartly, hired a head of security, which was somehow lacking from the Vikings front office. He also promised to be more hands-on as an owner.

The Hennepin County Sheriff's department continues to investigate issues of prostitution, public drunkenness, public sex acts, among others. This can only get uglier by the day.

Wilf has a lot at stake. In September, the Vikings asked the Minnesota legislature to build a $675 million stadium and spend $115 million on new roads leading to it. That can't sit well with the voters who had to step over Vikings players having relations with women out in the open on the boats..

Wilf has to do something. The league is embarrassed. The fans are embarrassed. I cannot tell you how many Vikings fans who call me on my radio show are totally disgusted with how their team is behaving, and playing.

What's additionally pathetic is the Vikings, somehow, could actually still make the playoffs. Chicago and Detroit lead the division at 2-3.

But Minnesota isn't going anywhere with the current coaching staff, unless it's deeper into the depths of despair.

It's not as if Tice was running a tight ship before the Vikings players got aboard theirs.

Tice is going to get fired at the end of the season anyway. Cottrell is a goner. And it might not be the worst idea to pull the plug right now, despite Wilf's claims that there won't be any immediate changes.

This team is totally lost.

Ltrey33
10-17-2005, 07:27 PM
I hate this! I keep agreeing with the damned media!!

Hooversham
10-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Yep. It'll be snowing in less than a month. :wink:

RK.
10-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Oh yeah it can get lots worse. The State could refuse a new stadium forcing the Vikes to leave MN for Los Angeles.

DaScRuM
10-17-2005, 07:47 PM
One big, fat "sigh".

snowinapril
10-17-2005, 07:59 PM
"OldManVike" wrote:

Adam Schein / Special to FOXSports.com

It's official: The Minnesota Vikings are a total disgrace.

Wilf has a lot at stake. In September, the Vikings asked the Minnesota legislature to build a $675 million stadium and spend $115 million on new roads leading to it. That can't sit well with the voters who had to step over Vikings players having relations with women out in the open on the boats..

Wilf has to do something. The league is embarrassed. The fans are embarrassed. I cannot tell you how many Vikings fans who call me on my radio show are totally disgusted with how their team is behaving, and playing.

Anyone that agrees with this has no vision and maybe shouldn't be allowed to be in office. Or maybe they have too much vision, oh no, I have a vision of SEX in my head, get it out.

Build the stadium and get it over with, stop prolonging and procrastinating. Get some balls and vote yes. Hey look at me, I am a closed mined politician, I am voting no and Wilf, I know nothing about you and how you do business. Heck it must be Wilf's fault that they went on that cruise. Vote No, totally do in the guy and his multi-million dollar business investment because of a couple of idiots. The guy has made a commitment to the state of MN and this is how we are going to repay him for taking over a team that appears to be a cancerous situation.

WBLVikeBabe
10-17-2005, 09:04 PM
"RK" wrote:

Oh yeah it can get lots worse. The State could refuse a new stadium forcing the Vikes to leave MN for Los Angeles.

ahhh noo that would be the worst thing ever! I would cry :crybaby:

Del Rio
10-17-2005, 09:13 PM
That article was bad.

"This is a team that seemingly every "expert" had penned into the postseason. The only question was: Would they lose in the first round, or make it all the way to Detroit for the Super Bowl."

That quote right there sums up the negative media attention to me. VERY few people said the Vikings would be rebuilding with all the changes. Most people decided to call them the champs.

Now to save face, the media needs to find something or someone to blame for the poor performance. They can't go back now and say I was wrong.

Hooversham
10-17-2005, 09:15 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

Build the stadium and get it over with, stop prolonging and procrastinating. Get some balls and vote yes. Hey look at me, I am a closed mined politician, I am voting no and Wilf, I know nothing about you and how you do business. Heck it must be Wilf's fault that they went on that cruise. Vote No, totally do in the guy and his multi-million dollar business investment because of a couple of idiots. The guy has made a commitment to the state of MN and this is how we are going to repay him for taking over a team that appears to be a cancerous situation.

Getting the Minnesota tax payers to pay for a stadium was going to be tough in the first place. That's why it has taken years to get these stadium deals to a vote (Twins, Vikings, Gophers) There are just as many people who DON'T watch football than there are that DO and therefore, just as many people who couldnt give two sh*ts less if the team leaves the area. And there are even greater fractions of people who couldn't care less about whether some multi-millionaire makes good on his hobby farm investment. I'm sorry, but the taxpayers of Minnesota are not thrilled about giving their hard earned dollars AGAIN to a team with a significant proportion of players that could care less about them. The legislators are going to reflect the wishes of those taxpayers. And if they don't want a stadium, then they aren't going to risk losing their government seats simply to avoid having the Vikings move to Las Vegas, especially following this whole debacle.

This may not have been Ziggy's fault, but you can't argue that it could not have come at a worse time.

finnishvikingsfan
10-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Hopefully this is rock bottom. Now we can look up and move on.

VKG4LFE
10-17-2005, 09:17 PM
All I gotta say is that we better not let another team get away, because we probably won't be getting another one!

Del Rio
10-17-2005, 09:20 PM
How much Money does the Minnesota Vikings make Minnesota? I mean really. Couldn't Wilf say guess what you can:

A) pay for a portion of the stadium and keep getting money.
B) I'll pay for the entire thing and you will not tax me for x ammount of years.
C) I will pay for it all and you will pay me x ammount of cash to keep me here.
D) You can eat the loss and get no cash because we are getting the fuck out of dodge.

The saints did this and NO was paying them to stay. If Minnesota won't buck up and embrace the organization that has been a part of the community since the early 60's I would tell them to blow themselves and move the team. It is ridiculous this stadium should have been built years ago.

I don't want them to move, but if they do I'm not blaming the organization.

vikefan in WI
10-17-2005, 09:26 PM
I agree, wilf is a businessman with no real ties to the community, he will go to where he can make the most money. A simple loan could be paid back with the revenue generated by parking, concessions, ticket taxes, player salary taxes, hotel taxes, etc. Having the Vikings in MN benefits the community in more ways than one

snowinapril
10-17-2005, 10:01 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

That article was bad.

"This is a team that seemingly every "expert" had penned into the postseason. The only question was: Would they lose in the first round, or make it all the way to Detroit for the Super Bowl."

That quote right there sums up the negative media attention to me. VERY few people said the Vikings would be rebuilding with all the changes. Most people decided to call them the champs.

Now to save face, the media needs to find something or someone to blame for the poor performance. They can't go back now and say I was wrong.

Only the media, how about the disappointed fans? Splash, splash, splash into the drink with you matie.

Del Rio
10-17-2005, 10:11 PM
I don't know about all fans, but the fans on here went wild this offseason. Years of suppression under Red, finally over. As a parting gift we had a free agency feeding frenzy. Not to mention two first round draft picks. Expectations were high....too damn high.

Some people around here kept their cool though tried to stay level. Not buy into the hype.

Don't get me wrong there is hype to be had just not immediate hype. Being a Vikings fan means you have endured some serious poor offseason pickups. This year was different. Fans weren't used to how ineffective simply throwing players at a problem could be.

I think EVEN the TEAM bought into the hype. First game was a shell shock, we shrugged it off. Second game frustration. Third loss was admission, ok we need to work for it. Nothing comes easy. This last game was a battle, it was ugly it was work.

The fact is we still have these players, they know nothing is going to be handed to them, I feel they will work harder and harder I feel this week will be a very good indication of how good of a team we have. We lost boo hoo, hit the drawing board, hit the weights, hit the film. Learn and improve. It's a new team, a new day and we are progressing towards the +

vikeU2
10-17-2005, 10:17 PM
Nice post Del Rio! I feel strongly about the fact that this team needs to gel...there are a lot of new players on this team and none have stepped up yet to be the leaders! OK Darren Sharper, Pat Williams and Fred Smoot! Time to join the voices of Daunte, Matt Birk and Cory Chavous and get your team mates in line! Let's go Vikes...only one game out of the lead for the division.

snowinapril
10-17-2005, 10:28 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

I don't know about all fans, but the fans on here went wild this offseason. Years of suppression under Red, finally over. As a parting gift we had a free agency feeding frenzy. Not to mention two first round draft picks. Expectations were high....too gol 'darnit high.

I wasn't saying all fans, just the ones that are spouting all the negativity trying to come down on the Vikes for letting them down, kinda like the media.

I was talking about the "disappointed fans" and the media that feel like they have been slapped inthe face and are somewhat vidictive.

Del Rio
10-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah I was just saying I can't speak for all fans but some had too high of hopes I think.

I am dissapointed with the season thus far. I want to be 5-0. I am just liking what I am seeing in the games in the form of progression. We are on hard times. Crying about it doesn't make it go away so I watch to see if we improve at all.

VKG4LFE
10-17-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm trying to stay positive, but my positiveness is being tested right now. It sure will increase with a whoopin' of the slackers though!!

snowinapril
10-17-2005, 10:40 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Yeah I was just saying I can't speak for all fans but some had too high of hopes I think.

I am dissapointed with the season thus far. I want to be 5-0. I am just liking what I am seeing in the games in the form of progression. We are on hard times. Crying about it doesn't make it go away so I watch to see if we improve at all.

As long as the players don't cry.

I am happy that we don't have a lot of individuals on the team talking bad about other parts of the team, pointing finger. Atleast I have't heard that, anyone anyone???

The team could be totally devided right now. That would really fit this title if that happens, you know, when sportcenter starts getting comments from guys at their locker all disgruntled and crap. With a win, and a good performance by DC, it could get +.

SWAYZE74
10-18-2005, 02:34 AM
yeah, it can get worse...ive seen and heard alot of media just laugh when asked about the vikes...

peace...

V4L
10-18-2005, 03:25 AM
it can get worse... we havent gotten shut out yet

mnvikes61
10-18-2005, 03:27 AM
god that'd be too horrible Vikez, that a scenario is something that i never want to see

V4L
10-18-2005, 03:46 AM
Man Minnesota sports suck latley! We come VERYYYY close but can't come through.. Wild get to the last series before the Stanley.. Vikes in 98 1 game until the bowl.. T-wolves 2 years ago VERYYYYYYY close.. Twins have been good latley but haven't gotten all that far..

It sucks they predicted the Wolves to win the West and win it all.. Didnt make play offs..
Vikes this year.. Dominate the NFC.. Super bowl probably.. 1-4 right now..
The Twins were picked by 3-4 ppl on ESPN on a show I was watching to win it all.. And heard it alot more.. Didn't make playoffs..

It's all up to the Wild to get to the stanley for us! Maybe the Vikes can make a push.. Doubt it though!

tampaviking
10-18-2005, 03:47 AM
since when did 90 yds equal a stellar performance, i know the score doesn't lie but how does a team get less than 200 yds total offense and have people talking it up, they will play the bears again the last game of the season and i doubt the bears will pull off a win. the bears or the vikes can't beat each other on the road, just like the old days. just out of curiosity but how come Minn. went to a dome, i figure its cold but couldn't that help at the end of the season.

mnvikes61
10-18-2005, 03:49 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Man Minnesota sports suck latley! We come VERYYYY close but can't come through.. Wild get to the last series before the Stanley.. Vikes in 98 1 game until the bowl.. T-wolves 2 years ago VERYYYYYYY close.. Twins have been good latley but haven't gotten all that far..

It sucks they predicted the Wolves to win the West and win it all.. Didnt make play offs..
Vikes this year.. Dominate the NFC.. Super bowl probably.. 1-4 right now..
The Twins were picked by 3-4 ppl on ESPN on a show I was watching to win it all.. And heard it alot more.. Didn't make playoffs..

It's all up to the Wild to get to the stanley for us! Maybe the Vikes can make a push.. Doubt it though!
yah i have thought way too much about how the Minnesota sports teams look so good when nobody expected them to look great and then whenever anybody says we are susposed to do great things we choke. we need to lock out all the media and not tell them anything we're doing :lol:

Viking_Queen
10-18-2005, 03:55 AM
The Vikes just better win this weekend. Who ever wins gets bragging rights(between vikes andPacker fans) I know if the Vikes don't win I'm DOOMED. With all the Packer Crapers where I work>! PLEASE VIKES GET IT TOGETHER!!!! I don't think I can take anymore of those dang Packer fans. Oh just something funny....My boyfriend who is unfortunitly a Packer fan just got a tooth pulled 2day I must say he is getting closer and closer to being a TRUE packer fan lol.

VegasLadyJae
10-18-2005, 04:42 AM
Can it get any worse? Sure, we could lose to the Browns at home by 20 points......Won't happen but that's worse.....

COJOMAY
10-18-2005, 04:44 AM
Quote from Mike Tice in the Star/Tribune...

We have to somehow, someway get the fun back into playing football."
Ahhhh, isn't it "fun" that got us in this mess????

(It's a joke)

VegasLadyJae
10-18-2005, 04:48 AM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

Quote from Mike Tice in the Star/Tribune...

We have to somehow, someway get the fun back into playing football."
Ahhhh, isn't it "fun" that got us in this mess????

(It's a joke)

Agreed I'm still laughing :lol: :twisted:

collegeguyjeff
10-18-2005, 04:57 AM
it could get worse if the vikings offer michael bennett a long term deal

PurplePackerEater
10-18-2005, 05:02 AM
"collegeguyjeff" wrote:

**gulp**

mnvikes61
10-18-2005, 05:04 AM
even worse would be an contract extension to Keenan "fair-catch" Howry. imagine him returning our punt returns for a couple years.

jimmy16
10-18-2005, 05:04 AM
well idont think any minnsesota teams won over the weekend im desperate for a win from anybody.

finnishvikingsfan
10-18-2005, 05:05 AM
"jimmy16" wrote:

well idont think any minnsesota teams won over the weekend im desperate for a win from anybody.
The wild have won their game last night

mnvikes61
10-18-2005, 05:06 AM
T-Wolves won tonight over Chicago. 97-89

akvikefan89
10-18-2005, 05:07 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

How are the T-Wolves doing btw?

WBLVikeBabe
10-18-2005, 05:07 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I'm trying to stay positive, but my positiveness is being tested right now. It sure will increase with a whoopin' of the slackers though!!

That's exactly how I feel VKG! I just don't know what to think about anything anymore when it comes to the Vikes. I woke up this morning thinking it was all a bad dream. It's hard to stay positive in such trying times like this, my hopes are high for Sunday, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

snowinapril
10-18-2005, 05:08 AM
"jimmy16" wrote:

Wild won on Sunday
Gophers lost on Sat

mnvikes61
10-18-2005, 05:10 AM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"mnvikes61" wrote:

How are the T-Wolves doing btw?
not too good AK it's still preseason but they 1-3 i believe. this was the 2nd game Garnet played in though he was out with a sore knee i believe.

McCants has been looking decent though and Griffen looks like he'll be pretty solid again this season.

Del Rio
10-18-2005, 01:55 PM
"tampaviking" wrote:

since when did 90 yds equal a stellar performance, i know the score doesn't lie but how does a team get less than 200 yds total offense and have people talking it up, they will play the bears again the last game of the season and i doubt the bears will pull off a win. the bears or the vikes can't beat each other on the road, just like the old days. just out of curiosity but how come Minn. went to a dome, i figure its cold but couldn't that help at the end of the season.

The score is decieving. I actually feel we improved in a few ways. Especially on the defensive side of the ball. I would be highly surprised if we are held to 3 points again this year.

GBFan
10-18-2005, 02:35 PM
Minny's defense wasn't THAT bad on Sunday, BUT, the Bears offense isn't that good. Remember that

Vikes offense had too many 3 and outs so the Vikes defense was on the field A LOT. As the game goes on, they'll get tired, and that's exactly what happened. Score was only 7-3 at halftime, but in the 2nd half thats when the Bears started to score. Daunte's 2 picks also gave Chicago some good field position.

Del Rio
10-18-2005, 02:40 PM
Well yes they had 3 yards to go after the pick to score.

They also got a garbage 1 yd TD in the fourth when we didn't convert on 4th down.

In fact in the entire game there was only one drive that was sustained that the Bears scored on.

We recovered two fumbles, had an interception and had a defensive score that was nullified by an offsides call.

I like the Direction they are going and am excited to see if they can put it all together for our biggest rival this weekend.

PAvikesfan
10-18-2005, 02:42 PM
way to look at the positives guys but come on... really....? this team would have trouble winning against an Arena Football team. they are beat down. Culpepper only has 4 TD's with 12 INT's with multiple fumbles...etc.

Culp has fallin out of favor from me... i just don't feel he can get the job done at this point.

i have even traded him in my Madden Football for Jason Taylor on Miami and some draft picks. Court Breuner is now starting... who is Court Breuner, you ask? a rookie i made up with only an 81 overall. what point am i trying to make? i don't even frickin' know! why am I talking to myself?!!!! WTF!

hahaha

of yeah... Fuck Tice! next week makes me cringe, cause I really don't want us to lose to the pack.

cajunvike
10-18-2005, 02:48 PM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:

**gulp**

Or give Tice a long term deal!
**double gulp**

GBFan
10-18-2005, 02:52 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

They also got a garbage 1 yd TD in the fourth when we didn't convert on 4th down.

In fact in the entire game there was only one drive that was sustained that the Bears scored on.

We recovered two fumbles, had an interception and had a defensive score that was nullified by an offsides call.

I like the Direction they are going and am excited to see if they can put it all together for our biggest rival this weekend.

ok, I saw that "4th down" play. Seriously, what the hell was Tice thinking there?

score was 21-3 with like 3 minutes left. 4th and 9 for the Vikes on their OWN 12 yard line, and he GOES for it?

that was just awful.

PAvikesfan
10-18-2005, 02:57 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:

**gulp**

Or give Tice a long term deal!
**double gulp**

I triple gulp that one Cajun!

actually i triple gulp any deal for Tice after this season!

Del Rio
10-18-2005, 03:00 PM
"GBFan" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

ok, I saw that "4th down" play. Seriously, what the hell was Tice thinking there?

score was 21-3 with like 3 minutes left. 4th and 9 for the Vikes on their OWN 12 yard line, and he GOES for it?

that was just awful.

Three plays called that I really did not like.

1- 52 yard field goal. Not a big fan of that bad call IMO.

2- 3rd down and 10 a check down to MM from shotgun. Not a fan of that.

3- Tice going for it on 4th down. It's garbage. The season has not been kind and you need to get some sort of respectability back, punt the damn ball there was like 5 minutes left. It was a horrible call.

Hooversham
10-18-2005, 04:53 PM
Onterrio is sexually assaulting mentally handicapped girls..........I suppose that's a LITTLE worse.

(For link there is another thread).

VKG4LFE
10-18-2005, 05:53 PM
It could get worse, we could lose to the packers.

singersp
10-18-2005, 06:06 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

There's that curse again rearing it's ugly head! :lol:

ultravikingfan
10-18-2005, 06:10 PM
"Hooversham" wrote:

Onterrio is sexually assaulting mentally handicapped girls..........I suppose that's a LITTLE worse.

(For link there is another thread).

:roll: Ya think?

VKG4LFE
10-18-2005, 06:12 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

There's that curse again rearing it's ugly head! :lol:

It could get worse, but it won't. Things will be 10 times better after Sunday!

SharperVikings
10-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Penalties killed us, but it is the perfect time to rise up, and beat the packers. ESPN said that they will destroy the vikings at the dome, but with all the attention on us, it would be sweet to destroy them and show the NFL that we are not the worst team! As for getting any worse, yes it could if we traded culpepper!

WaywardHoosier
10-18-2005, 07:51 PM
It is time for the Vikings management to get serious about turning the Vikings into an ethical organization that can win the Super Bowl. This current team is so distant from that goal. This is not only a bad football team, but a poorly managed team as well. I personally do not have the disposable income to go to football games but I think the dedicated season ticket holders are not getting the best effort the Vikings can give in obtaining an outstanding NFL organization. This has been a steady decline in effort for many years now. Young Viking fans should review how far the Vikings have declined fron the late 60's and 1970's. It puts us all into a frame of mind of how lousy of a team this is.

Del Rio
10-18-2005, 07:57 PM
I think the state of Minnesota has not given it's dues to the Vikings Organization. Obviously the tarnished image (supposedly) has perhaps hurt but the state has let the team down for years.

singersp
10-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Not necessarily true. We won the NFC Central in 1980, 1989, 1992, 1994, 1998 & 2000 & were contenders for a lot of other years.

VKG4LFE
10-18-2005, 09:05 PM
It would be one thing if they were lousy just on the field, but all of the off the field distractions are what are killing the name of the organization. Down years are to be expected (after the run we had in the 90s) but the outside stuff should never be tolerated!

gregair13
10-18-2005, 09:21 PM
easy fellas. we are only 1 game out of first place. our division sucks. we might only need 6 wins to get first. how sad it that? really sad.

what could make things worse? nothing to worse than losing to the packers.

snowinapril
10-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Yes, you could accidentally fall on the antenna (goes through your skull) to your TV while throwing a tirade during the Vikes/Pack game on Sun.

That is why you should have a Dish, then you don't have to worry about that.

OK that was silly but.....

There are plenty of things more important than Sports. Your life and your family.

kjdaddy
10-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Not too excited anymore about my triumphant return home for Thanksgiving. I am going to the Clev. game that Sunday with the family. I was so pumped about it at the season's start. Now ??
I mean, I am always a fan, no matter what...
But now my kids are asking me what they did on the boats??
What do you say to that? I am also being crucified by the locals about it.

How would Bud handle these guys?? By the way...what is he doing right now?

VKG4LFE
10-18-2005, 09:56 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

Yes, you could accidentally fall on the antenna (goes through your skull) to your TV while throwing a tirade during the Vikes/Pack game on Sun.

There are plenty of things more important than Sports. You life and your family.

C'mon, stop being all realistic on us all!! lol

I like your sig too when you state that your opinions are not representative of the state of Minny, very clever!!

Prophet
10-19-2005, 01:10 AM
Wow. I leave the country for a few weeks and things really went south. Sorry to hear about the 'cruise' and the disgrace in Bears land.

Hopefully things will be turned around soon. That 'cruise' is really a disgrace to the Vikings organization.

snowinapril
10-19-2005, 01:24 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

There are plenty of things more important than Sports. Your life and your family.

C'mon, stop being all realistic on us all!! lol

I like your sig too when you state that your opinions are not representative of the state of Minny, very clever!!

The glass is half empty.***

The glass is also half full.***

We are all dying.***

We are all living.***

Is that too real. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: