PDA

View Full Version : Loser Bowl I

mrviking28
10-17-2005, 02:42 PM
What a difference a year makes. Last years when the Slackers came to town we were basically playing for the division title. This year we are playing for the division celler. I know we always want to wack the Pack but I wouldnt mind if we lost either because thats one step closer to drafting Leinart or the Gophers running back (Maroney?).

audioghost
10-17-2005, 02:47 PM
I can see Maroney or Bush.....but not Leinart, unless C-Pepp plays this way all season, which I don't think is possible....at least I hope.....I don't think there's any way you can have the 2nd best season in NFL history and then go out and have the worst season ever.....

mrviking28
10-17-2005, 02:49 PM
Maybe not but he sure is doing his best to accomplish that.

V4L
10-17-2005, 03:34 PM
If we lose this week I hope we lose alot more.. Cuz we wouldn't be playing for much.. I know it sounds stupid.. But I want Bush or Maroney maybe

PurpleTide
10-17-2005, 03:47 PM
This team will play better... maybe not reach the playoffs, but will win 6-8 games and close the season positively. C'mon people as fans we need to pull together and hope the team can salvage this thing. It's hard too be positive about how we are playing, but you have to believe that this team can turn it around... Skol