PDA

View Full Version : A Long Winter

The Gap
10-17-2005, 08:41 AM
Looks like the Vikes did all their scoring on the boat. Can it get any worse? At least in that miserable central division you’re still alive. You do have to win a game sooner or later don’t you? I’d hate to see that glory hound Favre win another division.

TheAnimal93
10-17-2005, 08:46 AM
I could really use that shopping spree!!!
:lol:

Win a game? How about a series?
How about winning the first pick for next year! Can you say Matt Linehart?

Vikes
10-17-2005, 09:10 AM
We are fine....

hailtocarter
10-17-2005, 09:46 AM
"The Gap" wrote:

Looks like the Vikes did all their scoring on the boat. Can it get any worse? At least in that miserable central division you’re still alive. You do have to win a game sooner or later don’t you? I’d hate to see that glory hound Favre win another division.

we're in the North by the way...

NordicNed
10-17-2005, 12:06 PM
Good thing I enjoy Ice Fishing......

If we don't turn things around with the next two games, I'll be doing alot of Sunday fishing trips for sure..

simonsparre
10-17-2005, 12:31 PM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

I could really use that shopping spree!!!
:lol:

Win a game? How about a series?
How about winning the first pick for next year! Can you say Matt Linehart?

1. Leinart is the name
2. i think our need is Oline, Pick D'Bricka Ferguson, would be nice if Vikings could have some great plays, without holding!

PurplePeopleEaters
10-17-2005, 02:20 PM
At least basketball season is coming up.

Ltrey33
10-17-2005, 03:29 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

At least basketball season is coming up.

Yup, then my Dukies can knock the snot out of NC State! :grin:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ltrey33/JJ-Redick_jumpshot-opener.jpg

The Gap
10-17-2005, 08:21 PM
I’ll schedule that shopping trip if you get me booked on the next cruise. If we go I guess you’ll want to go to a bakery since I notice the popularity of turnovers in the land of purple.
I had an idea to improve the team’s offense …….. Suppose you got some sexy chicks to stand just behind the end zone?
Cheer up I got a feeling somehow your going to beat the Pack this week. Maybe they spent their bye week on a similar cruise and maybe they had sheep on board …… Hey those things could happen!

bleedpurple27
10-17-2005, 08:29 PM
I say make the goal posts into brass stripper poles and see how much the the Vikings score..(no pun intended....lol)...and as a season ticket holder...why was I not invited to this boat "party"? And if there were 90 people on 2 boats...17 of them were Vikings....all of the Vikings players will be named...some already have....but why not release ALL the names? Strippers, players, ceo's, whoever was on that boat...I WANT NAMES gol' darn it!!