PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the garbage!

CanadaViking
10-16-2005, 05:57 AM
I was going to post a long message about his and I actually typed it out and everything, however after further review, I feel it is not worth it. I would just like you guys to post how you truly feel as of right now about your favorite team. Please do post as I would like to know what you guys are doing to cope with this GARBAGE! The off-field stuff only please!

Cheers!

Webby
10-16-2005, 06:02 AM
I think we've had enough posts about the off-field stuff. Ad nauseum.

How about on the field tomorrow, boys!!

mnjamie
10-16-2005, 06:03 AM
Truthfully, the off the field stuff has never and still doesn't bother me. I feel it happens to all teams and probably 90% of it just never reaches the media. It's on the field that gets me going, but you asked not for that stuff.... so, to me, water off a ducks back.

audioghost
10-16-2005, 06:12 AM
"mnjamie" wrote:

Truthfully, the off the field stuff has never and still doesn't bother me. I feel it happens to all teams and probably 90% of it just never reaches the media. It's on the field that gets me going, but you asked not for that stuff.... so, to me, water off a ducks back.

I feel the same way...but I do enjoy finding humor in some of it...most ppl make a bigger deal outta it than I do.....I find it kinda hard to judge these guys after some of the stuff I have done in my life.....I mean nobody's perfect....I realize that, I mean I don't claim to be a Saint. I know some of the goofy mistakes I've made, and I am by no means rich....if I had the money to rent boats and strippers for fun, I can't tell you that I wouldn't do it, and thats the truth.....

vikinggreg
10-16-2005, 06:13 AM
I was really bummed but than I saw webby's Viking kittens vid and now I'm ready to hunt some bears. :king:

WBLVikeBabe
10-16-2005, 07:51 AM
Well you know I really would like to be able to cope with this garbage but it's kinda hard when I keep on having to read about it in every single post.

ultravikingfan
10-16-2005, 07:53 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

Well you know I really would like to be able to cope with this garbage but it's kinda hard when I keep on having to read about it in every single post.

I hear ya.

I am trying to do my best to keep it from being in every post. we have had a dozen threads started about this, all were moved into 1. If you want to read about it go there.

Onward to victory.

Webby
10-16-2005, 07:56 AM
check out our new gameday coverage by looking at left under Gameday: click on Game Overview. A bunch of fun. We'll expand and make it better as it goes, but lots for the fan to eat up!!

kramer9guy
10-16-2005, 07:57 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

I think we've had enough posts about the off-field stuff. Ad nauseum.

How about on the field tomorrow, boys!!

Hell yeah! I'm ready for some football!