PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Cruise T-Shirts hit eBay



singersp
10-15-2005, 01:41 AM
Like I said in many of my posts, people are trying to cash in on this latest incident. At least these aren't targeted toward the players. If we got royalties from all of this stuff, we'd be able to finance our own damn stadium!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Cruise.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/cruise2.jpg

audioghost
10-15-2005, 01:55 AM
Those shirts are sweet, need to get one!!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/jonoppold/vikingsboat.jpg

Ltrey33
10-15-2005, 02:05 AM
Haha, nice shirts.

audioghost
10-15-2005, 02:09 AM
Looks like Tice knows a little bit about boat trips:
Didn't edit this photo at all:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/jonoppold/ticeboat.jpg

LuckyVike
10-15-2005, 02:11 AM
This stuff is sad... but so DAMN FUNNY!!!

singersp
10-15-2005, 02:17 AM
I was serious about those shirts being on eBay Audioghost the pics came straight frpom there.

Yours appear to be a little touched up though :lol: Nice work, but I would have gotten rid of the lady in blue. She doesn't look like stripper material. :lol:

ultravikingfan
10-15-2005, 02:48 AM
:razz: I am gonna get one!

singersp
10-15-2005, 02:58 AM
just do a search on eBay for vikings cruise

audioghost
10-15-2005, 03:12 AM
Funny spin on the story:

http://www.sportsgoons.com/volume3/Vol3_Iss29/vikings_sex_party.htm

NDVikingFan66
10-15-2005, 03:26 AM
I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!

ultravikingfan
10-15-2005, 03:55 AM
"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!'

Before we jump to any conclusions, we need to make sure of who did what.

Even if they were guilty of inappropraite behavior, its still good they help out charities.

LuckyVike
10-15-2005, 04:02 AM
"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!

Calm down. Does that 66 in your name stand for you age? Did your teenage years take place in the days in which the Waltz was the fad? This was a mistake by SOME of the Vikings players and as fans, we do have a right to look at this situation and find some humor in it. Why sit around and piss and moan about it like you? The season has already been painful enough to deal with. :roll:

NDVikingFan66
10-15-2005, 04:03 AM
I agree....it is good they help out charities....however....professional athletes ARE role models...I dont care what anyone says, including Charles Barkley. Sports is a Billion dollar industry, with highly paid, therefor visibly participants. Fair or not, it is the truth. They need to think twice about their actions before doing them.

My daughter (not really a viking fan :sad: ) said a couple of things to me when she heard of this.....

1. I am sorry this had to happen to your team
2. What are these players thinking, dont they realize they are role models.

mnvikes61
10-15-2005, 04:05 AM
i can't believe they actually made t-shirts about this. :roll:

singersp
10-15-2005, 04:38 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

i can't believe they actually made t-shirts about this. :roll:

I'll bet the magnetic ribbons & bumper stickers are next.

Muggsy
10-15-2005, 08:54 AM
Vikes2611 wrote to NDVikingFan66:
Calm down. Does that 66 in your name stand for you age? Did your teenage years take place in the days in which the Waltz was the fad? This was a mistake by SOME of the Vikings players and as fans, we do have a right to look at this situation and find some humor in it. Why sit around and piss and moan about it like you? The season has already been painful enough to deal with.

Whoa now, Vikes2611. Sounds like you need a little calming down yourself. No need to dis someone who expresses their opinion, like you are free to do also. I can find humor in the situation, a little anyway. Keeps me from crying. And perhaps we should go back to "the days in which the Waltz was the fad". At least a greater number of the sports figures back then had a bit more class, or better judgement, by and large.

I remember reading about when the Vikings were first created, their first head coach was a real fire breather called Norm Van Brocklin. At that time the Vikes shared a college campus for their facilities. Van Brocklin told the team, "There will be NO fraternization with the coeds. We will not fine you. We will not suspend you. We will just kick your a$$ off the team." God bless him.

I will withhold judgement until all the facts are in before I rant and rave. The Vikes have dropped about as low as a team can go right now, if the allegations are true, but at least Wilf sounds like the man who will come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who steps out of line. Thank God. Then I can start feeling proud about my Vikes again.

Keep the faith!

NDVikingFan66
10-15-2005, 09:47 PM
"Vikes2611" wrote:

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!

Calm down. Does that 66 in your name stand for you age? Did your teenage years take place in the days in which the Waltz was the fad? This was a mistake by SOME of the Vikings players and as fans, we do have a right to look at this situation and find some humor in it. Why sit around and piss and moan about it like you? The season has already been painful enough to deal with. :roll:

No...the 66 does not stand for my age, and yes I am withholding total judgement until the facts are out, but like I tell me kids, if you think there is going to be trouble where you are, get out of there. My kids know enough to do this.....but grown men dont.....grown men who are role models. And now it comes out Culpepper was on the boat....what kind of leadership is that??

Sad times I tell you....very sad times.....

scott72
10-15-2005, 10:55 PM
"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I agree....it is good they help out charities....however....professional athletes ARE role models...I dont care what anyone says, including Charles Barkley. Sports is a Billion dollar industry, with highly paid, therefor visibly participants. Fair or not, it is the truth. They need to think twice about their actions before doing them.

My daughter (not really a viking fan :sad: ) said a couple of things to me when she heard of this.....

1. I am sorry this had to happen to your team
2. What are these players thinking, dont they realize they are role models.

Watch out, don't mention anything about your kids being effected by this. I did that because my son is a Vike fan and I got told I'm not a good enough parent... :roll:

singersp
10-15-2005, 11:49 PM
"scott72" wrote:

Watch out, don't mention anything about your kids being effected by this. I did that because my son is a Vike fan and I got told I'm not a good enough parent... :roll:

Are you sure it just doesn't have to do with the fact that he's a Vikes fan & you're a Packer fan! Just kidding Scott :lol: Do the best you can.

Lotza
10-16-2005, 12:01 AM
lets go scott jr.!!! jk man. those shirts are pretty sad.

DaScRuM
10-16-2005, 06:07 AM
I wonder if some of you are hearing the seriousness in the comments from Viking fans. On second thought, I am sure some of you are. I know some people that have been longtime, "love their Vikings" fans that have had it. MANY don't even care about the rest of the season. They are waiting to see what Mr. Wilf is going to do at the end of the season. This season has lost much of its "zip", even for me---a guy who has enough fingers on one hand to count the number of Viking games I have not been able to see (albeit, the far majority on tv) since the days of Norm Van Brocklin.

I tell you, it's really tough to listen to all the comments out there---and that includes many from Viking fans. People ARE fed up. It's too bad Tagliabue and Wilf couldn't hang out here with the common people and listen to the comments. It's just a very sad time in Vikingland.

V4L
10-16-2005, 06:11 AM
LMFAO Audio.. I love the pic with Memo in it.. I can't stop laughing hahahhahahaa

LosAngelis
10-16-2005, 11:15 PM
"NDVikingFan66" wrote:



Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!

The irony of that statement is both funny and sad at the same time.

Gift
10-16-2005, 11:45 PM
"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!
My god get a sense of humor then. This shirt is a riot!
Personally the entire situation is hilarious, people need to stop looking at these guys as role models and rightfully look at them as hired goons.

NDVikingFan66
10-17-2005, 12:25 AM
"Gift" wrote:

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!
My god get a sense of humor then. This shirt is a riot!
Personally the entire situation is hilarious, people need to stop looking at these guys as role models and rightfully look at them as hired goons.

This shirt is NOT a RIOT....

This is what is wrong with society as a whole, not just the Vikings.

Sure, these were all probably consenting adults, but some apparantly were offended by it, but some people just dont care, because it is all about them.

NDVikingFan66
10-17-2005, 12:25 AM
"Gift" wrote:

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!
My god get a sense of humor then. This shirt is a riot!
Personally the entire situation is hilarious, people need to stop looking at these guys as role models and rightfully look at them as hired goons.

This shirt is NOT a RIOT....

This is what is wrong with society as a whole, not just the Vikings.

Sure, these were all probably consenting adults, but some apparantly were offended by it, but some people just dont care, because it is all about them.

LosAngelis
10-17-2005, 03:11 AM
Echo!

LosAngelis
10-17-2005, 03:11 AM
Echo!

jimmymac
10-17-2005, 03:22 AM
My vote:

It's a riot.

bonesjackson
10-17-2005, 03:43 AM
Smoot Doggy Dogg is my hero!!!!!

billybob2
10-17-2005, 04:51 PM
"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

"Gift" wrote:

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!
My god get a sense of humor then. This shirt is a riot!
Personally the entire situation is hilarious, people need to stop looking at these guys as role models and rightfully look at them as hired goons.

This shirt is NOT a RIOT....

This is what is wrong with society as a whole, not just the Vikings.

Sure, these were all probably consenting adults, but some apparantly were offended by it, but some people just dont care, because it is all about them.

I wish that we could turn back the hands of time to sometime during the 80's before "politically Correct" and before we lived our lives in fear of offending someone over anything. I'm so sick of people worried about offending someone. No matter what you choose to do, you will undoubtedly offend someone over something.

What these guys did was NOT offensive to me, it WAS down right stupid! Where is the common sense? How could anyone expect to have a sex party on someone else's property without notifying them in advance of your intentions. Maybe if they had done that, the owner of the boats could have properly staffed the boats without girls and with folks that would have enjoyed the party instead of being "offended". If you don't have enough common sense to do that, how can you expect them to have enough common sense to get rid of the ball before being sacked?

tastywaves
10-17-2005, 05:17 PM
"billybob2" wrote:

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

"Gift" wrote:

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!
My god get a sense of humor then. This shirt is a riot!
Personally the entire situation is hilarious, people need to stop looking at these guys as role models and rightfully look at them as hired goons.

This shirt is NOT a RIOT....

This is what is wrong with society as a whole, not just the Vikings.

Sure, these were all probably consenting adults, but some apparantly were offended by it, but some people just dont care, because it is all about them.

I wish that we could turn back the hands of time to sometime during the 80's before "politically Correct" and before we lived our lives in fear of offending someone over anything. I'm so sick of people worried about offending someone. No matter what you choose to do, you will undoubtedly offend someone over something.

What these guys did was NOT offensive to me, it WAS down right stupid! Where is the common sense? How could anyone expect to have a sex party on someone else's property without notifying them in advance of your intentions. Maybe if they had done that, the owner of the boats could have properly staffed the boats without girls and with folks that would have enjoyed the party instead of being "offended". If you don't have enough common sense to do that, how can you expect them to have enough common sense to get rid of the ball before being sacked?

Here, here billybob. I'm afraid common sense isn't part of the recruiting process. Too much emphasize on athletic ability, not enough on using the old noggin.

BTW: I've put in an order for 3 shirts. The more we rub it in and discuss it, maybe they'll think about a little more discretion for future parties. That is why they hired the ex-FBI guy right, show the boys how to have their fun without the world knowing about it.

billybob2
10-17-2005, 10:08 PM
"tastywaves" wrote:

"billybob2" wrote:

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

"Gift" wrote:

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!
My god get a sense of humor then. This shirt is a riot!
Personally the entire situation is hilarious, people need to stop looking at these guys as role models and rightfully look at them as hired goons.

This shirt is NOT a RIOT....

This is what is wrong with society as a whole, not just the Vikings.

Sure, these were all probably consenting adults, but some apparantly were offended by it, but some people just dont care, because it is all about them.

I wish that we could turn back the hands of time to sometime during the 80's before "politically Correct" and before we lived our lives in fear of offending someone over anything. I'm so sick of people worried about offending someone. No matter what you choose to do, you will undoubtedly offend someone over something.

What these guys did was NOT offensive to me, it WAS down right stupid! Where is the common sense? How could anyone expect to have a sex party on someone else's property without notifying them in advance of your intentions. Maybe if they had done that, the owner of the boats could have properly staffed the boats without girls and with folks that would have enjoyed the party instead of being "offended". If you don't have enough common sense to do that, how can you expect them to have enough common sense to get rid of the ball before being sacked?

Here, here billybob. I'm afraid common sense isn't part of the recruiting process. Too much emphasize on athletic ability, not enough on using the old noggin.

BTW: I've put in an order for 3 shirts. The more we rub it in and discuss it, maybe they'll think about a little more discretion for future parties. That is why they hired the ex-FBI guy right, show the boys how to have their fun without the world knowing about it.

I wonder if the Ex-FBI Guy is liensed to carry a pistol amd if there are any T-Shirts with him on it yet?

billybob2
10-19-2005, 07:03 PM
"tastywaves" wrote:

"billybob2" wrote:

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

"Gift" wrote:

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!
My god get a sense of humor then. This shirt is a riot!
Personally the entire situation is hilarious, people need to stop looking at these guys as role models and rightfully look at them as hired goons.

This shirt is NOT a RIOT....

This is what is wrong with society as a whole, not just the Vikings.

Sure, these were all probably consenting adults, but some apparantly were offended by it, but some people just dont care, because it is all about them.

I wish that we could turn back the hands of time to sometime during the 80's before "politically Correct" and before we lived our lives in fear of offending someone over anything. I'm so sick of people worried about offending someone. No matter what you choose to do, you will undoubtedly offend someone over something.

What these guys did was NOT offensive to me, it WAS down right stupid! Where is the common sense? How could anyone expect to have a sex party on someone else's property without notifying them in advance of your intentions. Maybe if they had done that, the owner of the boats could have properly staffed the boats without girls and with folks that would have enjoyed the party instead of being "offended". If you don't have enough common sense to do that, how can you expect them to have enough common sense to get rid of the ball before being sacked?

Here, here billybob. I'm afraid common sense isn't part of the recruiting process. Too much emphasize on athletic ability, not enough on using the old noggin.

BTW: I've put in an order for 3 shirts. The more we rub it in and discuss it, maybe they'll think about a little more discretion for future parties. That is why they hired the ex-FBI guy right, show the boys how to have their fun without the world knowing about it.

I wonder if the Ex-FBI Guy is licensed to carry a pistol and if there are any T-Shirts with him on it yet?

mrviking28
10-19-2005, 07:24 PM
It is the parents job to teach kids who should be role models and who shouldn't. If are telling your kids to have athletes as role models then you are an idiot. People should know by now that these athletes are young guys who become very rich before they truly mature and think they can do whatever they want. This isnt something that just started recently either. You can go back to Babe Ruth and look at the kind of life he lead.

singersp
10-20-2005, 02:57 AM
"mrviking28" wrote:

It is the parents job to teach kids who should be role models and who shouldn't. If are telling your kids to have athletes as role models then you are an idiot. People should know by now that these athletes are young guys who become very rich before they truly mature and think they can do whatever they want. This isnt something that just started recently either. You can go back to Babe Ruth and look at the kind of life he lead.

You must have watched the "Big Idea" show last night too. You gotta love Robert Smith for bring up "The Babe" like that & going to bat for the boys! :salute:

gregair13
10-20-2005, 03:01 AM
i want that shirt. what a joke account we are. this is so sad. i dont even think beating the packers is going to help.