PDA

View Full Version : New Viking Theme Song

billybob2
10-13-2005, 09:09 PM
This should be the new Viking theme song:

New Viking Theme Song (http://www.rulesdontapply.com/mnvikingsthemesong.htm)

bleedpurple27
10-13-2005, 09:13 PM
funny......but not ha ha funny.

DesertPurple
10-13-2005, 09:17 PM
"billybob2" wrote:

This should be the new Viking theme song

New Viking Theme Song (http//www.rulesdontapply.com/mnvikingsthemesong.htm)Excellent....sent up the line!

gregair13
10-13-2005, 10:07 PM
thats great. i love gillian.

billybob2
10-14-2005, 04:05 AM
"bleedpurple27" wrote:

funny......but not ha ha funny.

I offered my boat to them for next year on the St. Croix... we'll see if they take me up on it.

mnvikes61
10-14-2005, 04:32 AM
gillian's island was so awesome. i used to watch that show all the time.. that is a pretty funny song though.

billybob2
10-14-2005, 04:31 PM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

gillian's island was so awesome. i used to watch that show all the time.. that is a pretty funny song though.

I used to watch it too... Funny how it fits into today's news stories about the Vikings.

Vikesfreak81
10-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Billybob2 - Honestly your making fun of the team I wake up every sunday to cheer for. It might be a joke, but to be a viking fan, you shouldn't be ripping on our team, joke or not....

billybob2
10-14-2005, 06:57 PM
"Vikesfreak81" wrote:

Billybob2 - Honestly your making fun of the team I wake up every sunday to cheer for. It might be a joke, but to be a viking fan, you shouldn't be ripping on our team, joke or not....

The team seems to "make fun" of themselves pretty well on their own. How stupid can you be to book a "sex cruise" without at least notifying the boat owners what your intentions are? I have a 41 foot boat on the St. Croix River that I would gladly rent for an evening of "fun" like they had anticipted, but I would know what was going to happen before we left the dock so I could be prepared. I probably would not have girls working for me serving them, as an example. It seems that there are players on "the team you wake up every Sunday to cheer for" that lack simple common sense. Maybe that's why they are not doing well this season... noe common sense?

billybob2
10-14-2005, 06:58 PM
"Vikesfreak81" wrote:

The team seems to "make fun" of themselves pretty well on their own. How stupid can you be to book a "sex cruise" without at least notifying the boat owners what your intentions are? I have a 41 foot boat on the St. Croix River that I would gladly rent for an evening of "fun" like they had anticipted, but I would know what was going to happen before we left the dock so I could be prepared. I probably would not have girls working for me serving them, as an example. It seems that there are players on "the team you wake up every Sunday to cheer for" that lack simple common sense. Maybe that's why they are not doing well this season... no common sense?

mnvikes61
10-14-2005, 07:02 PM
i'm a vikings fan and i thought it was funny as heck. it was a joke, if i hear a funny joke about the vikings i laugh. it's sad that we are playing like crap but jeez man it's just a joke.

Mr. Purple
10-14-2005, 07:42 PM
Ya I'm kinda burnt out on the whole Love Boat, Gilliagan Island Viking jokes just like the Moss and traffic lady (not a cop nor officer)...it was funny the first 8 million times...but now its just old

VKG4LFE
10-14-2005, 07:52 PM
It is getting old, but if people want to joke let them joke. You can still be a fan and joke about your poor performing team!

ultravikingfan
10-14-2005, 07:56 PM
"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:

Ya I'm kinda burnt out on the whole Love Boat, Gilliagan Island Viking jokes just like the Moss and traffic lady (not a cop nor officer)...it was funny the first 8 million times...but now its just old

8 million? Holy moses you have heard that a lot!

No wonder you are burnt!

:lol:

Mr. Purple
10-14-2005, 07:58 PM
lol yes...8 million

Muggsy
10-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Vikesfreak81 wrote:
==============================================
Maybe so, but, (uh, huh huh, huh huh..... I said but) as Jimmy Buffet said,

.....if we didn't laugh we would all go insane.

Luckily, since I'm a Viking fan, I'm already insane. I just need another margarita, no salt, please......

billybob2
10-14-2005, 09:13 PM

If you didn't like the Theme Song, how about some of the banners the Chicago fans are considering for Sunday below:

Some Clever Vikings Banners or T-Shirts for Sunday...

Hey Vikes, Keep It In Your Pants Bye Week Is Over!

Party On Lake Michigan After The Game?

Smoot Has Herpes

At Soldier Field The Closest Yacht Is Only 200 Yards Away, Tempting, Isn't It?

Row Row Row Your Boat

Vikings Suck, Even On Their Off Week

Crackwhore Cruise Lines........the official yacht club of the Minnesota Vikings

Mike Tice's Super Bowl Tix-$500
Two Yacht Rentals Plus Strippers-$6,000
Vikings Making Complete Jackas$es out of themselves again-Priceless

Purple Pleasure Cruise

Purple
Peter
Eaters

Heard Daunte Was Throwing To The "Wrong" Recievers On The Lake

Excuse me, waitress, is that a Viking in your mouth?

Bonka on Minnitonka?

Did you find the man in the boat?

Carnal-Full Cruise Lines
Orificial Cruise Line of the Vikings

Been deep "C" fishin' lately?

Floating
Oral
X-travaganza

I am upset the Vikqueens didn't invite me on the cruise!

20 Pro Football Players
30 Low Priced Hookers
More booze than you'll find at a frat party
All together on 2 boats
What could possibly go wrong ???

1 lake down... 9,999 to go

BRING BACK RANDY MOSS... The team needs a better role model

Burleson Is Not The Only One In MINN W/ Sore Knees

The Vikings Have Destiny On Their Side.... And Destiny Wants Her $200

vikeU2
10-14-2005, 09:16 PM
Some of these are actually funny!

Del Rio
10-14-2005, 09:17 PM
"Smoot Has Herpes"

LMAO!!!!

The least imaginative one and I am laughing my ass off.

Top_Speed
10-14-2005, 09:19 PM
Billy Bob II

That is too funny!! Great thought and effort. I'm sure we'll see some banners of such. We are proud however, soon we'll be laughing at them when we get this ship turned around. (or is that when we get the boat turned around?)

billybob2
10-14-2005, 09:21 PM
"billybob2" wrote:

If you didn't like the Theme Song, how about some of the banners the Chicago fans are considering for Sunday below:

Some Clever Vikings Banners or T-Shirts for Sunday...

Hey Vikes, Keep It In Your Pants Bye Week Is Over!

Party On Lake Michigan After The Game?

Smoot Has Herpes

At Soldier Field The Closest Yacht Is Only 200 Yards Away, Tempting, Isn't It?

Row Row Row Your Boat

Vikings Suck, Even On Their Off Week

Crackwhore Cruise Lines........the official yacht club of the Minnesota Vikings

Mike Tice's Super Bowl Tix-$500
Two Yacht Rentals Plus Strippers-$6,000
Vikings Making Complete Jackas$es out of themselves again-Priceless

Purple Pleasure Cruise

Purple
Peter
Eaters

Heard Daunte Was Throwing To The "Wrong" Recievers On The Lake

Excuse me, waitress, is that a Viking in your mouth?

Bonka on Minnitonka?

Did you find the man in the boat?

Carnal-Full Cruise Lines
Orificial Cruise Line of the Vikings

Been deep "C" fishin' lately?

Floating
Oral
X-travaganza

I am upset the Vikqueens didn't invite me on the cruise!

20 Pro Football Players
30 Low Priced Hookers
More booze than you'll find at a frat party
All together on 2 boats
What could possibly go wrong ???

1 lake down... 9,999 to go

BRING BACK RANDY MOSS... The team needs a better role model

Burleson Is Not The Only One In MINN W/ Sore Knees

The Vikings Have Destiny On Their Side.... And Destiny Wants Her $200

Here's Destiny...

http://www.rulesdontapply.com/tsunamisurvivor.jpg

Lotza
10-14-2005, 09:23 PM
i can't find it funny. its making fun of our vikings. even though its kinda true

Lotza
10-14-2005, 09:28 PM
man. i have had it!!! i can't stand any more threads about this topic. we know some players made a big mistake. However we don't need to keep on talking about it non stop. lets focus on the games ahead, PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!

Del Rio
10-14-2005, 09:28 PM
I like the picture.

I might suggest taking it off before the admin see's it :lol:

billybob2
10-14-2005, 09:39 PM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

man. i have had it!!! i can't stand any more threads about this topic. we know some players made a big mistake. However we don't need to keep on talking about it non stop. lets focus on the games ahead, PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!

Ok... How about a new topic? I think that if we keep playing the way we are we could possibly end up in this bowl game... Bowl Bid (http://www.rulesdontapply.com/lingeriebowl.htm)

bleedpurple27
10-14-2005, 09:45 PM
You had me at "Destiny".......wow

billybob2
10-15-2005, 07:15 AM
"bleedpurple27" wrote:

You had me at "Destiny".......wow

I had to remove the real Destinty because it was probaby inappropriate for this venue much like the boats, but you can see her here: The Real Destiny (http://www.rulesdontapply.com/Picture36.jpg) or Here (http://www.rulesdontapply.com/Picture30.jpg)

bama_viking
10-15-2005, 07:36 AM
Well since we're on a song-themed thread (supposedly)

OK... one more. Read this one to the tune of the Beatles' Yellow Submarine.

In a town up to the north
Lived a man who coached a team
And he told us of his life
In the land of Sub-Par Teams

So we went into the dome
Till we found the field of green
But our hopes were cut to shreds
By our Purple Sub-Par Team

We all cheer for a Purple Sub-Par Team
Purple Sub-Par Team, Purple Sub-Par Team

And the Team was all on board
But a few of them brought some whores
And their hands began to play...

Now the season's going rough
Every one of us has had enough
The fans are blue, the owner's steamed
At our Purple Sub-Par Team (yeehah)

These are just jokes. If you've lost your sense of humor about this, then I feel sorry for you.

billybob2
10-15-2005, 05:26 PM
"bama_viking" wrote:

Well since we're on a song-themed thread (supposedly)

OK... one more. Read this one to the tune of the Beatles' Yellow Submarine.

These are just jokes. If you've lost your sense of humor about this, then I feel sorry for you.

In case you can't visualize the tune with the words, I have created it HERE (http://www.rulesdontapply.com/mnvikingsthemesong2.htm)

spdolphs
10-15-2005, 08:21 PM
Now that the list of names of players that were on the boats, the Gilligan theme can be finished...

... With Culpepper, Fred Smoot too....a millionare, without his wife.....A rookie star...the saftey and Burleson...here on Culpeppers Isle.....

billybob2
10-17-2005, 04:39 AM
"spdolphs" wrote:

Now that the list of names of players that were on the boats, the Gilligan theme can be finished...

... With Culpepper, Fred Smoot too....a millionare, without his wife.....A rookie star...the saftey and Burleson...here on Culpeppers Isle.....

Good One!!

Top_Speed
10-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Hey Billy Bob....

If this "Destiny chic" was on our Viking cruise, how come our ship is still sinking? Doesn't look like it possibly could, but it is :(

billybob2
10-17-2005, 08:12 PM
"Top_Speed" wrote:

Hey Billy Bob....

If this "Destiny chic" was on our Viking cruise, how come our ship is still sinking? Doesn't look like it possibly could, but it is :(

Those "life jackets" are no were near big enough to hold up "this sinking ship"... I'm not sure that the Goodyear Bimp is even enough.

ShanePurpleBlood
10-17-2005, 08:23 PM
that is so much better with the music behind the words. A friend just set the lyrics to me.

Top_Speed
10-17-2005, 11:26 PM
Billy Bob...

Good Year blimp & the Fuji blimp will save our season and keep our ship afloat!

Maybe our problem is that we are trying to save our ship with Destiny's "Led Zeplins"???

DCPologirl
10-17-2005, 11:33 PM
Can anyone verify for me that Daunte was actually on the boat? I am asking a serious question......has there been verification?

Top_Speed
10-18-2005, 02:59 PM
I see that he is your fav player (I like him too alot even though he is having some bad play).

Don't know for sure, it probably won't be confirmed until after the investigation. I wouldn't be surprised he was 'boating' however after seeing his interview. He was nervous as heck, shunned the q's with a "I can't answer that".

HEY... If he didn't go boating all he had to say was... No I wasn't on either boat and I don't know who was! end of story, let's talk about how we're going to play the Bears this week......

billybob2
10-18-2005, 09:47 PM
"Top_Speed" wrote:

Billy Bob...

Good Year blimp & the Fuji blimp will save our season and keep our ship afloat!

Maybe our problem is that we are trying to save our ship with Destiny's "Led Zeplins"???

Yea but... based on the party news maybe they would actually grab on to hers and hold them until they were saved?

marstc09
01-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Purple Stuff
wsoMVxtKlGM

We can drink this....
http://www.mypurplestuff.com/images/prp_can.jpg

or for those that like to get fucked up....Sizzurp

4c5z3oSciCc&feature

aCK4YT9xcCs&feature

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11584508/Sizzurp_Beverages.jpg
or Lil Waynes favorite.....
http://ll-images.veoh.com/thumb/w277/user-SippinSizzurp32.jpg