PDA

View Full Version : Sunday is HUGE for me!

mnviking80
10-13-2005, 05:24 AM
In my family, Vikings/Bears is the game. Both my parents grew up in Illinois, my dad grew up a Bears fan, his brother (Bears season ticket holder) is and his dad was a Bears fans, and the same on my mom's side: Nothing but orange, blue, and inconsistent QB's. Anyway, I was the first person in the family to mutiny and join the Vikings (In retrospect, one of the best things I've done in life), but when the Vikes lose, I have to hear about it (There was one year where the Bears beat the Vikes badly a couple weeks before Christmas, so my uncle made me wear a Bears sweatshirt for a day). Besides for me and our Chicago based purple people, is this game important to anyone?
P.S. My dad and uncle (Both big Bears fans), will not watch the game because they will be on Maui. I hope to report a great score!

Lotza
10-13-2005, 05:52 AM
well i as well as all viking fans hope for a win on sunday. And it seems to have extra importance to you. so good luck to you.

WBLVikeBabe
10-13-2005, 06:09 AM
Yea it's important to me cause it seems like the Vikings haven't played in forever!

natethegreat
10-13-2005, 06:14 AM
its important for me only because i think we need this win badly with all of the things we've gone through so far

WBLVikeBabe
10-13-2005, 06:20 AM
ditto that natethegreat

finnishvikingsfan
10-13-2005, 06:40 AM
I always want them to win every game.

pattyosviKING
10-13-2005, 11:19 PM
I will be tailgating with the wife, her friend, and his dad (all bears fans). Also I was there last year when they lost. It is time for a win in Chicago

natethegreat
10-13-2005, 11:54 PM
"pattyosviKING" wrote:

I will be tailgating with the wife, her friend, and his dad (all bears fans). Also I was there last year when they lost. It is time for a win in Chicago

tailgating is so awesome, i hope we can get this new stadium because the tailgating situation with the metrodome is terrible, pattyosviking i think you will have a great time this weeked looking at your families faces while they are watching the vikes turn it around and beat their beloved bears, have fun!!!

Lotza
10-14-2005, 12:09 AM
good luck pattyoso

wivikingsfan89
10-14-2005, 12:47 AM
"pattyosviKING" wrote:

I went down to Soldier Field the last 2 seasons for the Viking Bear Game and the vikes lost both games.

Hooversham
10-14-2005, 01:13 AM
It would be nice to see a fired up Vikings squad just lay into these clowns. The Bears are NOT a good football team and the Vikings SHOULD be able to keep them off the board most of the time. Let's hope that Mr. Fazio let Cotrell know where it's at about being agressive.

That and Keith Neuman for mayor.