PDA

View Full Version : Wake Me Up When The Season Ends



PurplePackerEater
10-12-2005, 05:34 AM
Hilarious Song - Green Day Parody from KDWB Minneapolis.

http://www.kdwb.com/pages/dave/audio/parodysongs/SeasonEnds.mp3

I heard this on the radio a few days ago, forgot about it, then remembered it again today, enjoy. If the link don't work, let me know.

WBLVikeBabe
10-12-2005, 05:41 AM
That was sad but pretty funny.

jpape
10-12-2005, 05:46 AM
Thank you for a good laugh..Wait, Thats not a good thing whatever happend to the days of going to Miami..Wait more bad memories..Off to grab some kleenex

vikinggreg
10-12-2005, 05:59 AM
Man I thought I was asleep and this season was a nightmare...

This season seems we a fuel for bang cartoons and songs like this. I have one question regarding the song, how much cash does Tice's pencil want for the headcoaching job.

Stay tuned next on Bang the "Love Boat" featuring the horny Vikings

Need to laugh or I'd cry :lol: :cry:

vikinggreg
10-12-2005, 06:02 AM
Forgot the best line in the song "a least we're not packer fans"

this aways make me feel better

WBLVikeBabe
10-12-2005, 06:33 AM
*sigh*
What a season, it's been kinda depressing. But at least we've got PP.O to cheer us up.

ultravikingfan
10-12-2005, 07:10 AM
Not bad. Too bad its true! Ugh!!! :mad:

mnvikes61
10-12-2005, 07:34 AM
i'd rather watch our team not play well than not being able to watch them. you remeber how bored we all were during the offseason? c'mon it's still early in the season.

Mr. Purple
10-12-2005, 07:39 AM
as funny as it is...it like depresses me hearin the game tape audio:(

WBLVikeBabe
10-12-2005, 07:43 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

i'd rather watch our team not play well than not being able to watch them. you remeber how bored we all were during the offseason? c'mon it's still early in the season.

Yea I agree. It would be hard knowing they were doing bad and not being able to see why. Also has it seemed to anyone else like it's been FOREVER since the Vikes have played? I know we had bye week but it seems like it's been so much longer. I can't wait til Sunday!!

NordicNed
10-12-2005, 01:03 PM
You feel like its been long WBL....

I was in the Philippines for 3 weeks, NO NFL football period...

I'm going to make a spread for a king to eat, this Sunday, turn on my Dish Network and watch the game..

I'll be the biggest couch potato in the Country this Sunday, and proud of it....LOL

gregair13
10-12-2005, 06:05 PM
its only week 6, dont write us off yet.

WBLVikeBabe
10-12-2005, 06:26 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

You feel like its been long WBL....

I was in the Philippines for 3 weeks, NO NFL football period...

I'm going to make a spread for a king to eat, this Sunday, turn on my Dish Network and watch the game..

I'll be the biggest couch potato in the Country this Sunday, and proud of it....LOL

Sounds good Ned! That's why I don't go on vacation during Vikings season!!

PurplePackerEater
10-12-2005, 10:09 PM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"VikingNed" wrote:

You feel like its been long WBL....

I was in the Philippines for 3 weeks, NO NFL football period...

I'm going to make a spread for a king to eat, this Sunday, turn on my Dish Network and watch the game..

I'll be the biggest couch potato in the Country this Sunday, and proud of it....LOL

Sounds good Ned! That's why I don't go on vacation during Vikings season!!

I went on vacation to Hawaii during the season once. The game started at 7:00 am and I had to listen to it on my laptop.

audioghost
10-12-2005, 10:26 PM
I'd laugh at that if only we weren't 1-3....I love dissing the Packers but the Vikes are only a loss away from being as bad....and GB just beat the Saints we beat 33-16 or whatever by a score of 52-3...I'll start dissin the Pack as soon as the Vikes win some more games....till then, I am humbled....

kramer9guy
10-12-2005, 10:51 PM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

Hilarious Song - Green Day Parody from KDWB Minneapolis.

http://www.kdwb.com/pages/dave/audio/parodysongs/SeasonEnds.mp3

I heard this on the radio a few days ago, forgot about it, then remembered it again today, enjoy. If the link don't work, let me know.

Now that is some funny ass shit. lol... :lol:

mnjamie
10-12-2005, 11:06 PM
:crybaby: --> now i must go, that song parody made me sad. thank you.

Ltrey33
10-12-2005, 11:15 PM
That was damn funny....unfortunately.

tastywaves
10-13-2005, 12:30 AM
Here's to hoping that Chicago's butts explode.

:bootyshake: :violent3:

DaunteHOF
10-13-2005, 02:34 AM
Atleast we have no fairweather fans, staying here for the struggle...

RK.
10-13-2005, 02:44 AM
"DaunteHOF" wrote:

Atleast we have no fairweather fans, staying here for the struggle...
Its been a long time since we saw any fair weather from the Vikes. :razz: The last little ray of sunshine was when we beat the Packers in the playoffs last year.

Ltrey33
10-13-2005, 02:47 AM
"DaunteHOF" wrote:

Atleast we have no fairweather fans, staying here for the struggle...

Nope, we take our beating.