PDA

View Full Version : Everyone please read!!!!

mosscatch2005
10-05-2005, 04:24 AM
Alright everyone, sunday i went to the Falcons/vikings game with my dad as a birthday gift. It happened to be the first game i've been to. And according to my mom and several of my friends who watched the whole game, told me that toward the end of the game at some point in the 4th quarter the camera was showing different vikes fans in the stands, and at one point zoomed in on my face and the announcers commented on the "depressed vikings fans".

So i was wondering if anyone in the purplepride community happened to tape the game? I would love to have a copy of the game seeing how being on national television at a vikings game is quite an achievment in my young life. I would be very happy to provide anyone with a hefty "shipping fee" for the tape. Please if you have the tape, post back or send me a message to set somthing up.

Thanks again my purple brotheren, and keep your chins up, the division is still ours for the taking.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-05-2005, 04:30 AM
I think I remember seeing you but I didn't record the game. Now I am kind of hitting myself... That hefty shipping fee sounds good in my book.

mnvikes61
10-05-2005, 04:31 AM
i actually recorded over yesterday cuz it was too painful to watch. sorry man

BTW: PPE nice sig!

PurplePeopleEaters
10-05-2005, 04:33 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

i actually recorded over yesterday cuz it was too painful to watch. sorry man

BTW: PPE nice sig!

Thanks man. Found the picture of the Viking dude and kinda went with it.

WBLVikeBabe
10-05-2005, 04:35 AM
Actually Moss I did tape the game. It's on a VHS tape though is that ok? Let me know and we'll figure something out. Actually why don't you just PM me.

mosscatch2005
10-05-2005, 04:42 AM
Ya i was wearing a lil vikings helmet on the top of my head, with my hand on my chin. All depressed looking of cource, it was kinda hard not to be. I just hope someone on here has it, cause there's alot of my friends who dont beleive me.

WBLVikeBabe
10-05-2005, 04:47 AM
Look at my post above and check your private messages in your profile I just sent you something.

Mr. Purple
10-05-2005, 04:59 AM
Hey where you wearin a helmet on your head?

Mr. Purple
10-05-2005, 05:00 AM
hahah I saw you man!

mosscatch2005
10-05-2005, 05:04 AM
lol Maybe it is true that everyone has their 5 min of fame. (or in my case like 5 seconds)

ultravikingfan
10-05-2005, 05:42 AM
Bro, I have it on DVD.

I just got a new laptop and I am going to install some apps on it this weekend. Maybe I'll post it for you.

ItalianStallion
10-05-2005, 05:59 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Bro, I have it on DVD.

I just got a new laptop and I am going to install some apps on it this weekend. Maybe I'll post it for you.

He'd probably rather get the VHS tape from WBL, which has the potential to have some "home video" left on it :razz:

Schleppy
10-05-2005, 06:39 AM
I remember seeing you and the comments the announcers were making. LOL

WBLVikeBabe
10-05-2005, 06:42 AM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Bro, I have it on DVD.

He'd probably rather get the VHS tape from WBL, which has the potential to have some "home video" left on it :razz:

:wink: He'll just have to wait and see won't he? Honestly though I think it's all pretty much Vikings stuff, I taped part of the Saints game too and some of the post game show stuff.

mosscatch2005
10-05-2005, 12:23 PM
I wouldn't mind some home video lol. But ya that'd be real cool if you posted it. I still want the tape though. Somthing to show my kids one day lol.

whackthepack
10-05-2005, 03:17 PM
That is a tough first game to go to! Wish it could have been a great Vikings game, like the win in the playoffs last year against the Pack!

ultravikingfan
10-05-2005, 10:26 PM
"mosscatch2005" wrote:

I wouldn't mind some home video lol. But ya that'd be real cool if you posted it. I still want the tape though. Somthing to show my kids one day lol.

I'll send you a copy of the DVD. How's that?

VKG4LFE
10-05-2005, 10:32 PM
I have the game on tape too, but it sounds like you got it pretty much covered. How do you get the games on DVD ultra, do you record them right to the DVD or do you tape them (VHS) and then copy them onto DVD? I'm just wondering because I have about 35-40 games on VHS and I would like to get them onto DVD.

ultravikingfan
10-05-2005, 10:37 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I have the game on tape too, but it sounds like you got it pretty much covered. How do you get the games on DVD ultra, do you record them right to the DVD or do you tape them (VHS) and then copy them onto DVD? I'm just wondering because I have about 35-40 games on VHS and I would like to get them onto DVD.

I bought a DVD Recorder. Plays and records.

They range from $100 and up.

I just record it like I would with a VCR. But now I can burn it to my laptop and copy or cut it up.

I am getting a program to edit our football games and I plan to go through the Vikings games and make clips too. I would like to maybe have a review where us members look at certain plays and comment on them...or just whine and complain! :lol:

I was hoping to get some of the members that are more knowledgable about football to comment and give their analysis on it...like Del Rio.

I want to put together some highlights with some killer songs too! That would be a lot of fun!

VKG4LFE
10-05-2005, 10:49 PM
That's awesome! One of these days I'm going to have to learn how to do cool stuff with the computer and videos!

Del Rio
10-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Photoshop CS2 my friends, along with Image Ready can do nearly everything you want. The worst part is usually getting it on your computer from the TV. I use DVD Shrink it is free and it is a good program.

Attention anyone who wants CS2
no I WILL not BURN YOU A COPY OF CS2!! DO not E-MAIL ME At Harms_2001@msn.com and ASK me to do it BECAUSE I CANnot!! :lol:

ultravikingfan
10-05-2005, 10:58 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Photoshop CS2 my friends, along with Image Ready can do nearly everything you want. The worst part is usually getting it on your computer from the TV. I use DVD Shrink it is free and it is a good program.

no I WILL not BURN YOU A COPY OF CS2!! DO not E-MAIL ME At Harms_2001@msn.com and ASK me to do it BECAUSE I CANnot!! :lol:

I have CS2 with Image Ready also. Best $900 I ever spent! (not)

I am getting Adobe Premiere Elements for video editing.

Del, just get a DVD Recorder.

DaunteHOF
10-05-2005, 10:59 PM
This is a must read?

PurplePeopleEaters
10-05-2005, 11:02 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

We have premier at school. I really like it.

Del Rio
10-05-2005, 11:22 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

I turned my old CPU into a TIVO. So I have my own dvd recorder. I make small clips of the Vikings line for my HS team. The problem I usually have is even when on a DVD getting it onto my harddrive at a size that is managable I need to shrink it.

I have a pretty huge hardrive, but some of those files are massive.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-05-2005, 11:33 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

did you use not limewire to buy your $900 CS2? :lol: