PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Forums

PurpleMafia
10-05-2005, 01:27 AM
This is by far the best one Ive seen. Is it the most popular? If it isnt, which one is?

I have a Vikes website of my own too, but Im not going to spam here.

Any info is appreciated

Thanks,
Dave

Webby
10-05-2005, 01:29 AM
Something to the tune of 3 million page views a month. And growing. So we're pretty big, but only because we have such quality members who respect each other (and generally very hands off mods/oversight).

PurpleMafia
10-05-2005, 01:36 AM
Hopefully soon, Ill be a well known quality member like a lot of people that I see here. Ive already made some friends.

I know I post a lot, and Im trying to cut down. That was my problem on the forum I was last a part of. I was up to almost 4k posts in a lil under 2 years before I quit.

Anyways, I just wanna say thanks again for this awesome site! If you ever need me for any volunteer work or graphics work, let me know because Id be glad to help!

Thanks again,
PurpleMafia (Dave)

Webby
10-05-2005, 01:50 AM
Lets talk. Always looking for good guys.

But let me tell you: Cajun has you beat by a mile. 10,000 in a year. Ultra and a few others not far behind.

Either way, SKOL!

singersp
10-05-2005, 01:51 AM
"PurpleMafia" wrote:

I know I post a lot, and Im trying to cut down. That was my problem on the forum I was last a part of. I was up to almost 4k posts in a lil under 2 years before I quit.

Wow, that's 166/month! I only got.....never mind :lol:

Welcome to P.P.O. Purple Mafia. Has Ultra given you a beer yet?

ultravikingfan
10-05-2005, 01:52 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"PurpleMafia" wrote:

He got an A&W. He is only 15! :wink:

PurplePeopleEaters
10-05-2005, 01:52 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"PurpleMafia" wrote:

Yeah really singer... you are turning into our Post Whore jr. :shock:

singersp
10-05-2005, 01:54 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"PurpleMafia" wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

ultravikingfan
10-05-2005, 03:16 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"PurpleMafia" wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

No.

It is only if you lack content.

But, you have good stuff...keep it up!

PurplePeopleEaters
10-05-2005, 03:23 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"PurpleMafia" wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

No. You only have to become reformed post whore jr. after you post too much.. :lol:

magicci
10-05-2005, 03:27 AM
"PurpleMafia" wrote:

Hopefully soon, Ill be a well known quality member like a lot of people that I see here. Ive already made some friends.

Anyways, I just wanna say thanks again for this awesome site! If you ever need me for any volunteer work or graphics work, let me know because Id be glad to help!

Thanks again,
PurpleMafia (Dave)
you had a problem with that? woah man.

WBLVikeBabe
10-05-2005, 03:43 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"PurpleMafia" wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

yea Singer what a loser, don't you have anything better to do with your time?? Just kidding that's cool, actually I've been a member since January and I don't even have 1000! I'm working towards it though.