PDA

View Full Version : Re: Culpepper has sprained MCL

tarkenton10
10-04-2005, 07:38 PM
How does his sore knee prevent him from reading defenses!?!?!? He may have tweeked his knee but he had a bad game and now is looking for cover. He knows he can't keep playing this way and not have a reason for it. So now his knee hurts so he has a reason and more time to figure out why he is having a bad year!!!! His knee had better heal fast or his behind is going to be sore after games!! The splinters are hard to get out back there!!

vikings6490
10-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Maybe because he is to worried about the d-line crashing on him becasue his mobility is limited. Either way he should still be able to read the D. He'll figure it all out over the bye week and come back as the QB we all expected him to be.

mnvikes61
10-04-2005, 08:03 PM
i find it pretty ironic that his injury comes out after 3 horrible games by Pep, he's probaly using it as an excuse to cover up his bad play.
until i see Pep do anything great against a good defense, there will be question marks all over our QB in my eyes.

COJOMAY
10-04-2005, 08:19 PM
I think this is about the 3rd thread started on this. I know I began one a couple of weeks ago saying he was injured and everyone on this site laughed at me.
It's worse than you all think and it really does effect his mobility. So what's the answer of many on here? Have him roll out more and run. LOL

Del Rio
10-04-2005, 08:22 PM
No the answer is sit his sorry ass on the bench because he is hurt.

Sounds like a get out of "I play shitty football" free card to me.

Big C
10-04-2005, 08:24 PM
I'd probably injure more than my MCL if I got sacked 16 times in the span of a week.

sureban
10-04-2005, 08:40 PM
"tarkenton10" wrote:

How does his sore knee prevent him from reading defenses!?!?!? He may have tweeked his knee but he had a bad game and now is looking for cover. He knows he can't keep playing this way and not have a reason for it. So now his knee hurts so he has a reason and more time to figure out why he is having a bad year!!!! His knee had better heal fast or his behind is going to be sore after games!! The splinters are hard to get out back there!!

I think that the sore knee is causing innaccuracy and the overthrowing of recievers. After reading more and more stories about this knee, I was wondering this morning if the Vikings should put a healthy QB in (Brad Johnson); until the knee (accuracy) recovers.

Sincerely,
Mark.

Mr. Purple
10-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Maybe it was annouced like 2 weeks ago he was playing with a bum leg, and getting sacked 9 times only made it worse?? ya Thats probably it, culpepper is the last person on this team to make up pitty excuses

ADubya26
10-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Good, bench him and let him "heal"