PDA

View Full Version : When will the VIKES WIN AGAIN?



slinkey
10-03-2005, 03:09 AM
Realisticly, looking at their schedule, the Vikes have only the POSSIBILITY of winning 5 more games. Two with Chicago, Two with Green Bay and one with Cleveland. I will assume we will split with Chicago and Green Bay, beat Cleveland at home and win one game we should lose. That will give us a win total of 5 for the year. So, 5-11.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-03-2005, 03:12 AM
It would actually be 6-10 counting the NO game. Don't lose hope my friend. we are going into the bye week and could turn the season around. We have all seen crazier things happen.

natethegreat
10-03-2005, 03:14 AM
lions are beating us twice, i dont think so, im saying 9-7

slinkey
10-03-2005, 03:14 AM
So, I guess what I am saying is we will beat Green Bay at home on Oct 23 and not win again until Nov. 27 vs Cleveland. We still gotta play the Giants, the Rams the Ravens and the Steelers. Man, which one will be the biggest blowout? I bet the Giants or Rams.

Ltrey33
10-03-2005, 03:14 AM
We won't beat Detroit?!!?!? C'mon...that's a horrible estimate, IMO. It's a long season, and yes if we play like we have in the first quarter of the year the last 3/4 we will be 5-11 or less, but there's no telling where the season will go.

cc21
10-03-2005, 03:16 AM
Well I think we will split with Chicago, beat detroit both times, and beat greenbay both times. We should beat the Browns.

ultravikingfan
10-03-2005, 03:16 AM
"slinkey" wrote:

Realisticly, looking at their schedule, the Vikes have only the POSSIBILITY of winning 5 more games. Two with Chicago, Two with Green Bay and one with Cleveland. I will assume we will split with Chicago and Green Bay, beat Cleveland at home and win one game we should lose. That will give us a win total of 5 for the year. So, 5-11.

^ = http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/confused/011.gif

:lol:

OaklandVike
10-03-2005, 03:19 AM
We need to get healthy and play with a lead. The defense was missing 5 starters...get those guys back healthy and we'll be much more competative. Plus MeMo is playing great and Nate will be back and Travis and Troy are playing decent ball. The O line has had a tough run against some good defenses and Daunte has been shakey, which can't last forever.

natethegreat
10-03-2005, 03:22 AM
today we could have maybe gotten a lead early but we got that rediculous chop block call which killed our whole first drive and got us down early, now that didn't lose us the game but it prevented the fast start we depretly needed

V4L
10-03-2005, 03:26 AM
If we get an early lead we play very well.. We need to do that.. And we suck when we are behind.. We can't do that.. We have a bye week now and I think we will come back healthy and fresh and we will have gelled a little more.. We will win against the bears and pick up some momentum.. No way does Tice let our o-line stay like this.. I see some changes.. Fowler and Goldberg in.. Something else maybe? We should seriously look at picking up Dan Neil.. But yah we have lost to 2 undefeated teams and a 3-1 team.. We still have a shot! Definitley not bowl im thinking but we could win the division

OaklandVike
10-03-2005, 03:27 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

If we get an early lead we play very well.. We need to do that.. And we suck when we are behind.. We can't do that.. We have a bye week now and I think we will come back healthy and fresh and we will have gelled a little more.. We will win against the bears and pick up some momentum.. No way does Tice let our o-line stay like this.. I see some changes.. Fowler and Goldberg in.. Something else maybe? We should seriously look at picking up Dan Neil.. But yah we have lost to 2 undefeated teams and a 3-1 team.. We still have a shot! Definitley not bowl im thinking but we could win the division

sounds kind of like the post two up from yours. :twisted:

whiteviking24
10-03-2005, 03:28 AM
C'mon guys..WE ARE VIKING FANS! I expect them to win all but on of the rest of the season, does that sound far fetched to you?

I have confidence in them.

V4L
10-03-2005, 03:31 AM
"OaklandVike" wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

If we get an early lead we play very well.. We need to do that.. And we suck when we are behind.. We can't do that.. We have a bye week now and I think we will come back healthy and fresh and we will have gelled a little more.. We will win against the bears and pick up some momentum.. No way does Tice let our o-line stay like this.. I see some changes.. Fowler and Goldberg in.. Something else maybe? We should seriously look at picking up Dan Neil.. But yah we have lost to 2 undefeated teams and a 3-1 team.. We still have a shot! Definitley not bowl im thinking but we could win the division

sounds kind of like the post two up from yours. :twisted:


LOL.. Not really.. Just had one of the same points as mine..

ultravikingfan
10-03-2005, 03:32 AM
If we make it to the playoff, I will get another Vikings tat to go with this one!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/tat.jpg

V4L
10-03-2005, 03:36 AM
If we go to the bowl I will throw away my bowl! A very special bowl!

V4L
10-03-2005, 03:36 AM
If we go to the bowl I will throw away my bowl! A very special bowl!

Burley81
10-03-2005, 03:39 AM
Come on guys, we are The Minnesota Vikings. Anything can happen...

cajunvike
10-03-2005, 03:41 AM
"slinkey" wrote:

Realisticly, looking at their schedule, the Vikes have only the POSSIBILITY of winning 5 more games. Two with Chicago, Two with Green Bay and one with Cleveland. I will assume we will split with Chicago and Green Bay, beat Cleveland at home and win one game we should lose. That will give us a win total of 5 for the year. So, 5-11.

Even though we SUCK right now, I ain't giving up! We know that the Vikings have the talent (except maybe on the OL)...we just need to see some mistake-free ball...missed assignments, stupid penalties and sloppy play SHOULD NOT be tolerated! Time for the coaches to step up and smack somebody!!!

mnjamie
10-03-2005, 03:51 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"slinkey" wrote:

Realisticly, looking at their schedule, the Vikes have only the POSSIBILITY of winning 5 more games. Two with Chicago, Two with Green Bay and one with Cleveland. I will assume we will split with Chicago and Green Bay, beat Cleveland at home and win one game we should lose. That will give us a win total of 5 for the year. So, 5-11.

Even though we SUCK right now, I ain't giving up! We know that the Vikings have the talent (except maybe on the OL)...we just need to see some mistake-free ball...missed assignments, stupid penalties and sloppy play SHOULD NOT be tolerated! Time for the coaches to step up and smack somebody!!!



I totally agree. But should this not have happened also in game one and game two. Now it happens again in game four. I personally am just getting tired of the excuses we keep hearing out of Winter Park and the one's we will hear from Tice tomorrow.

gregair13
10-03-2005, 04:30 AM
we are only going to need 7 wins for the division anyways. dont worry about it, there is lots of time left.

RK.
10-03-2005, 08:00 AM
With Tice and CO at the helm he will find a way to lose. What is it you don't understand from watching the last two seasons? What is it you don't understand having watched us play on the road? He is a loser. He is a crappy coach and so is most of his team of coach's. I have been through seasons like this before with the Vikes. They are painful, and depressing. Those who think Tice is going to suddenly pull out the season and kidding themselves. When has he ever demonstrated the ability to do that?????

I will be happy for the team anytime they manage to win a game this season but I am putting my optimism on hold till Ziggy does what owners do with a losing coach.

DaunteHOF
10-03-2005, 09:16 AM
i honestly dont know...

sunny
10-03-2005, 03:50 PM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

If we go to the bowl I will throw away my bowl! A very special bowl!

Now now Vikez4lyfe, thats just crazzie talk. Never throw away the very special bowl :drunken: