PDA

View Full Version : About the Dome.....

renovikesfan
09-30-2005, 08:05 PM
Just out of curiosity...

Are Vikes horned helmets and TD-horns being allowed into the Dome again? I saw the pic of "Spiking Viking" (awesome game gear, btw), and noticed he had a horn at the Saints game.

Reason I ask, is because the last couple times I went to a game there, I was told to take my helmet and horn back to my car because they "could cause an injury". :roll: This was back around the '01 - '02 seasons.

Hopefully, they've eased up on their dresscode.

Ltrey33
09-30-2005, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure, I know they just banned the Packalope from Lamblow which is awesome!

singersp
09-30-2005, 08:21 PM
"renovikesfan" wrote:

Just out of curiosity...

Are Vikes horned helmets and TD-horns being allowed into the Dome again? I saw the pic of "Spiking Viking" (awesome game gear, btw), and noticed he had a horn at the Saints game.

Reason I ask, is because the last couple times I went to a game there, I was told to take my helmet and horn back to my car because they "could cause an injury". :roll: This was back around the '01 - '02 seasons.

I see people wearing horned helmets all the time. Both plastic & real. Maybe they just don't enforce it like they used too.

They also must have eased up on the dress codes as well because at least once a year I see people getting in wearing ugly green & gold jerseys with Cheesehead hats!:grin:

snowinapril
09-30-2005, 08:25 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

I'm not sure, I know they just banned the Packalope from Lamblow which is awesome!

What is the packalope? I am not up on the packer termonaology

renovikesfan
09-30-2005, 08:30 PM
LOL, singersp

Actually, I've heard that they HAVE to allow the Cheeseheads in because of the ACLU. Can't discriminate against the mentally retarded, ya know.

ShanePurpleBlood
09-30-2005, 09:02 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"renovikesfan" wrote:

Just out of curiosity...

I see people wearing horned helmets all the time. Both plastic & real. Maybe they just don't enforce it like they used too.

They also must have eased up on the dress codes as well because at least once a year I see people getting in wearing ugly green & gold jerseys with Cheesehead hats!:grin:

Did anyone else hear that annoying Packer fan in the Mens restroom around section 217? He would not shut up, was wearing a favretard jersey, and got the whole bathroom chanting GREEN BAY SUCKS!! It was quite funny. In the Vikings vs. Bears at soldier field game in 99, there was some other dumb butts wearing cheeseheads and favretard jerseys. Why do they do that? Does anyone wear their Viking jerseys to toher games?

ultravikingfan
09-30-2005, 11:09 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

Here it is, I am about to puke!

http://users.anytimeweb.com/Clients/footballsfans/images/packalopemrs.jpg

V4L
09-30-2005, 11:11 PM
Pic didn't work on my comp Ult..

snowinapril
09-30-2005, 11:36 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

Your gonna poke your eye out kid!

VKG4LFE
09-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Only a cheesedick would wear something that idiotic, and a buck or bull elk (that was for you del rio) I guess.

V4L
09-30-2005, 11:42 PM
I don't get the point of putting horns on a packer helmet?

cc21
10-01-2005, 12:07 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

I don't get the point of putting horns on a packer helmet?Me either. What does that have to do with their team?

singersp
10-01-2005, 02:04 AM
I think it had something to do with the average number of points they score per game --- 11 points.

How would you like to sit behind this guy at a game. It would be like looking thru a tree or shrub. What an inconsiderate bass turd.

V4L
10-01-2005, 02:20 AM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

I don't get the point of putting horns on a packer helmet?Me either. What does that have to do with their team?

:lol: My point exactly.. I don't get how horns on a GB helmet reflects anything on thier team.. Maybe he was trying to be like a Vike fan but was too stupid to figure out that the horns look nothing like that

singersp
10-01-2005, 02:36 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

It's not all bad. He can still wear it when he goes hunting! :lol:

pattyosviKING
10-01-2005, 11:53 PM
"renovikesfan" wrote:

Just out of curiosity...

I went in with a rally horn and security said "make sure you hide that walking in...you're not supposed to have them but I love them."

I hid it under my jersey till I got to my seat and had no problems

spdolphs
10-02-2005, 02:09 AM
BTW

In case any one wonders what will become of the dome after the new Vikes Stadium and Twins Stadium (don't hold your breath for either :silent: ) ...Randy Moss is going to use it to practice his drives.

http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/CHNMFMCEKKOO/061405moss.jpg

PurplePackerEater
10-02-2005, 02:25 AM
"spdolphs" wrote:

BTW

In case any one wonders what will become of the dome after the new Vikes Stadium and Twins Stadium (don't hold your breath for either :silent: ) ...Randy Moss is going to use it to practice his drives.

http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/CHNMFMCEKKOO/061405moss.jpg

:scratch: