PDA

View Full Version : A picture is worth....

spdolphs
09-26-2005, 08:53 PM
This says it all.

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/MPD10609252147.jpg

pigskinronin
09-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Nice to see Culpepper leaving the field with a smile....

maybe he's telling us the Vikes will have their 2nd win next week? :wink:

Vikes
09-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Our QB is back.

tosstomoss
09-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Ya Baby Dantes Got his roll ON!!!!!

6-KINGS
09-26-2005, 09:19 PM
I love Kleinny in that picture.
He has this look on his face like "I will beat you to death if you get in my way"
haha

Damn that guy is a bruiser!

You know if Kleinny hit you as hard as possible, your skull just might pop out of the skin.

VKG4LFE
09-26-2005, 10:20 PM
Why is he so happy? He was on pace for about 500 yards and 6 TDs at halftime! Raise your expectations Daunte!!!! lol jk

Lotza
09-26-2005, 10:32 PM
thats the cpep we like to see.!

GreenBaySlackers
09-26-2005, 10:42 PM
i wanna see them run up the score, if something works well the first half, keep doing it! 500 yards and 6 TDs would make everyone forget about his first 2 games!

StillPurple
09-26-2005, 11:01 PM
This guy from India (I think) came up to me in the 2nd quarter of our game (not having seen any NFL that day so far, obviously). he said: "Daunte is done !". I said, "well, you obviously have not been watching today...".

246 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs, before the half (!).

sunny
09-27-2005, 12:35 AM
"Vikes" wrote:

Our QB is back.

I'm sorry, the first time I read that I swore I saw a "L" after the b. And I was thinking to myself ............has this guy ever watched a game?

magicci
09-27-2005, 03:19 AM
Do you think Daunte can still lead the NFL in TD's this year? I know he has a ways to catch up to Carson and Donnavan.

DarrinNelsonguy
09-27-2005, 03:30 AM
Let's hope that the game versus the Saints helps to restore his confidence because without Daunte leading us we will go nowhere.

ultravikingfan
09-27-2005, 03:36 AM
I think we will be seeing a lot more of these!

13 + playoffs + Super Bowl!!!

keep_it_real
09-27-2005, 03:37 AM
"pigskinronin" wrote:

Or maybe he mean you'll win two games this year...

DarrinNelsonguy
09-27-2005, 03:38 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I think we will be seeing a lot more of these!

13 + playoffs + Super Bowl!!!

I am really proud of this team because in the past if we would have started 0-2 the team probably would have just packed it in and called it a year.

ultravikingfan
09-27-2005, 03:39 AM
"keep_it_real" wrote:

"pigskinronin" wrote:

Or maybe he mean you'll win two games this year...

A Falcon fan in a trojan "troll" horse"?

purplegang
09-27-2005, 03:43 AM
nice picture, glad to see him happy, anyone out there have any pictures they can send me so i can put them on my wall of fame basically vikings pictures, i live in upstate ny. dont get to much from the vikes over here

keep_it_real
09-27-2005, 03:44 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Not trolling I just don't understand how you guys are taking us so lightly...

fourdoorchevelle
09-27-2005, 03:51 AM
"keep_it_real" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

i believe it's optimism :wink:

6-KINGS
09-27-2005, 04:21 AM
"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:

"keep_it_real" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

i believe it's optimism :wink:

I don't take the Falcons lightly.
They are loaded with talent.
It could turn into a real shootout.

mnvikes61
09-27-2005, 05:44 AM
the falcons are one of the top teams in the NFC. the vikings would be very stupid to think this was a gimmie, if we win it'll show that we are the right track to being amongst the best in the NFC if we lose then we'll just go back to the chalkboard, should be, hopefully will be a very good game!

DarrinNelsonguy
09-27-2005, 06:10 AM
"purplegang" wrote:

nice picture, glad to see him happy, anyone out there have any pictures they can send me so i can put them on my wall of fame basically vikings pictures, i live in upstate ny. dont get to much from the vikes over here

purplegang: you can do a google image search of go to the following sites that have Viking pictures:

www.startribune.com (under sports)
www.pioneerpress.com (under sports)
www.kfan.com
www.vikings.com

The newspapers have more Viking pics the day after games usually.

keep_it_real
09-27-2005, 06:12 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

the falcons are one of the top teams in the NFC. the vikings would be very stupid to think this was a gimmie, if we win it'll show that we are the right track to being amongst the best in the NFC if we lose then we'll just go back to the chalkboard, should be, hopefully will be a very good game!
I think the game against the Saints, was a real lift for your team, I look for this game to be a fun game to watch...

mnvikes61
09-27-2005, 06:16 AM
"keep_it_real" wrote:

"mnvikes61" wrote:

I think the game against the Saints, was a real lift for your team, I look for this game to be a fun game to watch...
i hope your right about last weeks game being a lift. it'll be hard though to beat you guys at your house, you guys were terrorizing the eagles when they were down there. here's to a good game