PDA

View Full Version : Checked out the saints board...

ThorSPL
09-26-2005, 07:03 AM
I think we broke their will... from the Saints board:

This entire Season is over...we're going to do what we fell just short of last Year...breaking the record for the WORST Defense EVER...

I bet Lienart treats us like Eli treated San Diego...

PurplePackerEater
09-26-2005, 07:14 AM
That's funny.

Who's Lienart??

ultravikingfan
09-26-2005, 07:15 AM
They are not stupid, thats for sure! :razz:

Mr. Purple
09-26-2005, 07:17 AM
haha I almost feel bad? naw I dont! SKOL VIKES!

MattShortNB81
09-26-2005, 07:25 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

That's funny.

Who's Lienart??

Matt Leinart...USC's QB..who will undoubtedly go first overall in next years draft (barring an injury..or some team with a good QB or QB of the future already on the lineup..*coughTHEPACKERScough*..gets the first draft pick)..lol

Ltrey33
09-26-2005, 07:25 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

That's funny.

Who's Lienart??

Matt Leinart from USC....supposed to be a top 5 (if not #1) pick this year. I guess they're saying they'll draft him to replace brooks?

natethegreat
09-26-2005, 07:26 AM
you got to feel bad for them with all that they have gone through, but i dont know why they would mention leinhart, i think brooks is a preety good QB, they need some d real bad

cajunvike
09-26-2005, 07:47 AM
The main problem with Brooks is that he is WAY too inconsistent...he makes one great play, then five screwups...they should have held on to Delhomme when they could...not as flashy, but he doesn't make nearly as many mistakes either...plus he is a Louisiana native (Delhomme that is).

The Saints will bounce back...they have a very good offense, centered around Deuce McAllister and the power running game....if they can D up, they will win some games this year.

But for now...we whupped dat bass!!!

PacNWVike
09-26-2005, 08:16 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

The main problem with Brooks is that he is WAY too inconsistent...he makes one great play, then five screwups...they should have held on to Delhomme when they could...not as flashy, but he doesn't make nearly as many mistakes either...plus he is a Louisiana native (Delhomme that is).

The Saints will bounce back...they have a very good offense, centered around Deuce McAllister and the power running game....if they can D up, they will win some games this year.

The Saints are a pretty good team and they have gone through a lot of stress. They'll improve. We played a good game! The O line is finally getting on the same sheet of music and Smoot was all over the place. Pat Williams is an excellent addition to the D line as he stays focused like a cheesehead entering a pasture looking for a date... :lol:

cajunvike
09-26-2005, 08:20 AM
"PacNWVike" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

The Saints are a pretty good team and they have gone through a lot of stress. They'll improve. We played a good game! The O line is finally getting on the same sheet of music and Smoot was all over the place. Pat Williams is an excellent addition to the D line as he stays focused like a cheesehead entering a pasture looking for a date... :lol:

How goes it, my old friend? You getting geared up for the Packer game at the Metrodome? I just got off of the phone with a couple of my cousins who live in the TC...they flipped out when I told them that I was going to be at the game! I am counting down the days until we get to see our boys demolish the hated Pack!!! :grin:

PacNWVike
09-26-2005, 08:25 AM
I'll be there Counselor! Webby said anything more about the Irish Pub get together? We have our airline tickets and hotel reservations at the Holiday Inn Metrodome and arrive on Friday, Oct 21st. Let the party commence!

I watched the game today at our normal watering hole and loved it! We've even trained the local barmaids to make us "Minnesota Bloody Marys" with the pickle and beer chaser. No such thing out here on the left coast. I have a good feeling about our guys this year... IF they stay healthy. Good to hear from you!

cajunvike
09-26-2005, 08:49 AM
I haven't heard anything lately about the Irish Pub...but I am definitely planning to be tailgating pretty early. We will be driving in sometime on Friday and will be seeing some cousins on Saturday...but Sunday is all for the Vikings...I may even drag along those cousins that want to be a part of the festivities!

VKG4LFE
09-26-2005, 05:06 PM
Like cajun said, Aaron Brooks is way too inconsistent. He shows sparks of "greatness" and then he'll have a couple of bad series or a couple of bad games! I still think the saints will end up a middle of the road team and won't be getting that #1 overall pick!

6-KINGS
09-26-2005, 05:32 PM
The Saints looked like they were crumbling from within.
Which is ok, cuz I hate their coach

Webby
09-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey, I should reserve those tables, then, boys!!!

StillPurple
09-26-2005, 08:17 PM
I was watching at a sports bar and there were about 8 Saints fans. They were cool, though, and the one guy told me he:

a. had lost his house in Katrina,
b. "Had" season tickets in the Superdome.

Ouch. Maybe my "pain" is a little less bad than his...

Kind of puts things in perspective...

Vikes
09-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Well I do feel bad for them. Sorry but we need a slump buster.

tosstomoss
09-26-2005, 09:07 PM
"Vikes" wrote:

Well I do feel bad for them. Sorry but we need a slump buster.oh my aint that the truth!!!

PurpleTide
09-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Shame on us for wuppin' the homeless like that.... skol Vikes