PDA

View Full Version : Tice to Call plays..

Mr. Purple
09-25-2005, 06:08 PM
They have offcialy sent looney to the both, and tice will call the plays from the sideline.

also, Darren Sharper is out for the game.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-25-2005, 06:15 PM
I don't know what to think of that... Should be interesting.

6-KINGS
09-25-2005, 06:16 PM
Ouch on both counts.................IMO

Mr. Purple
09-25-2005, 06:19 PM
I think its better to have tice. The only touchdown drive we had last week was the result of tice's play calling.

ultravikingfan
09-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Good for Tice...bad for Sharper! :sad:

Valhalladeath
09-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Loney is still doing the playcalling, just from the booth. He is relaying to Tice who can change the play if he wants. Tice is then going to radio the play to Pep. They are hoping having Tice giving the plays to Daunte will calm him down a bit for the game.

Mr. Purple
09-25-2005, 06:32 PM
No, Tice is calling the play directly to culpepper, they said it on the Pregame coverege.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-25-2005, 06:33 PM
"Valhalladeath" wrote:

Loney is still doing the playcalling, just from the booth. He is relaying to Tice who can change the play if he wants. Tice is then going to radio the play to Pep. They are hoping having Tice giving the plays to Daunte will calm him down a bit for the game.

In that case... It helps a LOT. I have wanted Loney in the booth for a while. This may spark our offense. :grin:

V4L
09-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Man D is out! The dude just knows how to get to the ball.. That hurts.. Atleast we have a solid back up in Offord..

I love the playcalling move... Now Loney can maybe concentrate more on the O-line.. Our only score came from Tice's play calling if im not mistaken.. We were moving the ball well too that drive.. Let's carry that on baby! SKOL VIKES!

Valhalladeath
09-25-2005, 06:42 PM
No, Tice is calling the play directly to culpepper, they said it on the Pregame coverege.

That is what I said, Tice is directly relaying the plays into Culpepper. Shaun Hill is not in the equation anymore. Loney, however, is still calling plays and he is doing so from the booth. Tice has veto power on all plays.