PDA

View Full Version : What will you do after the W this weekend?

Prophet
09-23-2005, 06:10 PM
hmmm.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-23-2005, 06:12 PM
I voted for the only one that has a vote.

Vikes
09-23-2005, 06:16 PM
I will finally put on my GOVIKES license plate here in AZ. I will send pics once installed. I have waited 4 weeks for this thing finally get it and the Vikings are in the tank ugh!

PAvikesfan
09-23-2005, 06:25 PM
i will celebrate extra on my birthday on Sunday... if the vikes win, it will be a nice present!

if the vikes lose, i guess i will just enjoy a chicken cheese steak w/ crushed cherry peepers and have some cake instead.

if we can win w/ 21-23 points we will win this week.

snowinapril
09-23-2005, 06:27 PM
We are all going streaking to the Metrodome, everyone's doing it.

VKG4LFE
09-23-2005, 06:29 PM
"Vikes" wrote:

I will finally put on my GOVIKES license plate here in AZ. I will send pics once installed. I have waited 4 weeks for this thing finally get it and the Vikings are in the tank ugh!

Sweet!! Another person with personalized vikes plates in another state!! Way to join the club Vikes!!

mnvikes61
09-23-2005, 06:57 PM
well i'll celebrate, that option should have been on there. :lol:
plus my pal is turning 21 so i'll probaly be hammered on sunday night, and when the vikings win it'll make it that much sweeter :grin:

magicci
09-23-2005, 07:15 PM
ill be saying "finally"

PurpleTide
09-23-2005, 07:25 PM
I,m just going to keep it in perspective. One win will lead to two wins, but none are gimme's. As this team starts to come together it will be a thing of beauty. But the road ahead doesn't get any easier, so we better continue to improve on a weekly basis like I know we can. Skol Vikings.

singersp
09-23-2005, 07:29 PM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

well i'll celebrate, that option should have been on there. :lol:
plus my pal is turning 21 so i'll probaly be hammered on sunday night, and when the vikings win it'll make it that much sweeter :grin:

Just don't get to hammered with your pal before & during the game that you won't remember the Vikes winning come Monday morning. :grin:

ultravikingfan
09-23-2005, 07:33 PM
None. Just stop reading these ridiculous polls. :lol:

tastywaves
09-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Be starting the threads that say. "looks like we're going 14-2 boys". Culpepper for MVP, how about that defense, did you see Troy burn that dude for a 70yd TD and can you believe we made it through a whole game without MB or MeMo getting hurt (hmmm.. maybe cause Tice decided to feature Fason?).

Vikes
09-23-2005, 09:07 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sweet!! Another person with personalized vikes plates in another state!! Way to join the club Vikes!!

Actually it was my GFriends idea to get the custom plate. I bring it to the bar I watch the vike games at. I'm waiting until we win to go outside and do the honors! So Tice get me a WIN already.

Prophet
09-23-2005, 09:08 PM
"Vikes" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Actually it was my GFriends idea to get the custom plate. I bring it to the bar I watch the vike games at. I'm waiting until we win to go outside and do the honors! So Tice get me a WIN already.

I think I'm going to stop blaming Tice and start blaming you! :grin: It's your fault for the losses because you're holding out on putting your plate on the car.

VKG4LFE
09-23-2005, 09:12 PM
"Vikes" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Sweet, well hopefully they do get a win so you can get them on your car! Last year I wore my license plate as a necklace when I went to Lamboo and to the game at the dome against the Seahawks! You gotta represent!!

midgensa
09-23-2005, 09:26 PM
I will simply take my headphones off, smile and actually focus on my job ...

Ltrey33
09-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Run around the house screaming.

Lotza
09-23-2005, 09:52 PM
i will go to school the next day and rub in the faces of all those @ss holes that say the vikings are going 0 -16!

VKG4LFE
09-23-2005, 10:38 PM
I will continue working at the booze store, trying to not pop the best bottle of champagne!!

VegasLadyJae
09-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Toast Daunte.

runtheball
09-23-2005, 11:20 PM
breathe ... thrn start worrying about the Falcons...........

Lotza
09-23-2005, 11:22 PM
"runtheball" wrote:

breathe ... thrn start worrying about the Falcons...........i know that i might sound crazy but i actually have a really good feeling about the next two games and i think we actually might be 2-2 by bye

Vikes
09-23-2005, 11:48 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

I think I'm going to stop blaming Tice and start blaming you! :grin: It's your fault for the losses because you're holding out on putting your plate on the car.

hahaha....

ShanePurpleBlood
09-24-2005, 01:43 AM
I will kiss the sky! :wink: :drunken:

PurplePackerEater
09-24-2005, 02:48 AM
Get some lovin'! :grin:

Mr. Purple
09-24-2005, 03:04 AM
streak it up

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=streaking+old+school/v=2/SID=e/TID=I056_77/l=IVI/SIG=122i9j9sr/EXP=1127610237/*-http%3A//home.earthlink.net/~hlovy/oldschool.jpg

donjen95
09-24-2005, 03:22 AM
continue drinking and hopefully watch the giants get the crap kicked out of them Sunday night!

so-cal vike
09-24-2005, 03:36 AM
Continue recovering from my hangover. :drunken:

"Vikes" wrote:

Don't wait, get out there and put it on now!!!

TehRevolutionist
09-24-2005, 02:45 PM
After we win this week I dance around and cheer all happy and excited like. Then on Monday I will wear my Vikes jersey and...

i will go to school the next day and rub in the faces of all those @ss holes that say the vikings are going 0 -16!

w00t!

Paulbedy59
09-24-2005, 06:34 PM
To be honest,cut the grass.

V4L
09-24-2005, 07:47 PM
I'll do whatever I feel like doing.. But do it happy because we won

DemonicViking
09-24-2005, 08:18 PM
The thread title should be.. what will you do if we chalk up one in the win colum.. we don't have the W yet, and we can't afford to take anyone for granted now, the Saints may have had a bad game last week but you never know, they could turn around and put a W against us.. in which case, I'd be on the brink of going postal......

6-KINGS
09-24-2005, 09:21 PM
I will watch the game after the victory.
I have to work the fall fesival at my daughters school from 11-3pm on Sunday
I get to face paint kids, which is pretty hilarious.
There will 300 kids with a Viking Norseman on their faces!
LOL

While I am painting their face I will reprogram their minds to follow the Vikings.

SKOL!
If your interested:
http://www.standrewsch.org/

PurplePackerEater
09-26-2005, 01:01 AM
What will you do after the W this weekend?

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

We got the "W"!!

Now.... :razz:

ultravikingfan
09-26-2005, 01:01 AM

We got the "W"!!

Sorry, I am not that type of guy! :razz:

Mikecarter81
09-26-2005, 01:06 AM
I actually just called all my packer fan friends and consoled them. *snicker* on losing to Tampa. This whole week, I have heard from a lot of them that Cadillac was overrated and how Grady Jackson and Nick Barnett were going to stuff him. Well 158 yards later and the lose the poor pack faithful are disillusioned.

Mike

PurplePackerEater
09-26-2005, 01:07 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

We got the "W"!!

Sorry, I am not that type of guy! :razz:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/1Funny-Beavis-As-Bush-And-Butthead-.jpg

:lol: