PDA

View Full Version : 0-2, 2-0

JDogg926
09-22-2005, 10:38 PM
I was looking at this week's schedule and something struck me as kind of odd. Currently there are 7 teams w/ records of 2-0, there are also 7 teams w/ records of 0-2, the remaining 16 teams are all 1-1.

None of the 2-0 teams play each other this weekend, nor do any of the 0-2 teams play each other.

This may be viewed as meaningless, but I doubt that happens too often. Of course, I'm too lazy to look up last year's week 3 games, and years prior. I think it's interesting that all the undefeated teams could be undefeated after this week as well.

VKG4LFE
09-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Well here's to hoping all the 2-0 teams lose and that all the 0-2 teams win (excpet for the packers!)

mdbsweetness34
09-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Yes, hopefully that does happen, especially the packers loose, is we can get one game ahead of them, thats awesome. plus, without favre's favorite target, they dont have a chance coming back this year! As for the 2-0 teams, there are a lot of teams in that are (2-0) that werent in the playoffs last year. Alot of them wont make the playoffs either!

JDogg926
09-22-2005, 10:45 PM
If that happened, the Redskins would be the only undefeated team in football.

midgensa
09-22-2005, 10:49 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

If that happened, the Redskins would be the only undefeated team in football.

God I hate the Redskins ... Hate them!!!
I hope their plane and the Packers plane collide in midair and NONE of the players/coaches die in the collision, but all FALL to their death ...
Okay maybe a little overboard ... but I really hate the Redskins.

Lotza
"JDogg926" wrote:

If that happened, the Redskins would be the only undefeated team in football.that would be great! lmao!!

VKG4LFE
2-0 teams to make the playoffs this year: Colts (division title), Steelers (division title), Bengals (wild card), Chiefs (wild card). The others: Bucs (could get a wild card but they play in a tough division), Giants (see Bucs), and the Redskins (please, they won't be in the playoffs!)

Prophet
09-22-2005, 11:37 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

I was looking at this week's schedule and something struck me as kind of odd. Currently there are 7 teams w/ records of 2-0, there are also 7 teams w/ records of 0-2, the remaining 16 teams are all 1-1.

None of the 2-0 teams play each other this weekend, nor do any of the 0-2 teams play each other.

This may be viewed as meaningless, but I doubt that happens too often. Of course, I'm too lazy to look up last year's week 3 games, and years prior. I think it's interesting that all the undefeated teams could be undefeated after this week as well.

Don't you sometimes wonder why you spend time looking this stuff up? I know I do, but I still keep doing it. It must be a disease.

so-cal vike
09-23-2005, 04:41 AM
"midgensa" wrote:

I hope their plane and the Packers plane collide in midair and NONE of the players/coaches die in the collision, but all FALL to their death ...

:shock: A little overboard? How about instead of them falling to their deaths, they crash land in some frozen mountain region and have to eat each other to survive? :pale:

spdolphs
09-23-2005, 07:14 PM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

"midgensa" wrote:

:shock: A little overboard? How about instead of them falling to their deaths, they crash land in some frozen mountain region and have to eat each other to survive? :pale:

Better yet, they all get stranded together in some little bar in a remote area and have to watch the Vikings in the Playoffs kicking some a##. (On an old tv where everything looks purple) Oh yeah, and that little bar is out of beer.

magicci
09-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Dont worry this will be the vikings cinderella season and it will be capped off with an after party at some hotel on Detroit.

PurpleTide
09-23-2005, 07:44 PM
Doesn't everyone hate the deadskins?

VKG4LFE
09-23-2005, 09:13 PM
I hate 31 NFL teams.