PDA

View Full Version : Oh Peter.

Webby
12-07-2002, 10:47 AM
From our new friend, Peter at p.lippert@worldnet.att.net!

"You guys can suck a big GREEN PACKER dick. You talk all kinds of shit about one of the greatest quarterbacks this sport has ever seen because you are afraid.

At least we dont wear purple you fucking clowns."

PacNWVike
08-26-2004, 10:55 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

From our new friend, Peter at p.lippert@worldnet.att.net!

"You guys can suck a big GREEN PACKER dick. You talk all kinds of shit about one of the greatest quarterbacks this sport has ever seen because you are afraid.

At least we dont wear purple you fucking clowns."

Peter obviously has a severe case of penis envy. If Brettany Fav'Ray has a green dick, perhaps he should come to Minnesota and get some medical care at Mayo...

whackthepack
08-30-2004, 04:32 PM
doesn't your dick fall off if it turns green? So favray has no dick, did his balls fall off too?

So the Packers QB is a woman that was a guy, does she wear a dress?

Big Daddy
08-30-2004, 05:17 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

doesn't your dick fall off if it turns green? So favray has no dick, did his balls fall off too?

So the Packers QB is a woman that was a guy, does she wear a dress?

She must!

Look on the bright side at least without a dick and balls her kind will die when she does! :cheers:

VikingWorldOrder
08-30-2004, 06:20 PM
Do Green dicks and balls come standard with a Packers team? And I think wearing purple would be an improvement ;)

sdvikefan
08-31-2004, 09:13 PM
Funny how the cheeseheads always make fun of us for wearing purple. But first off they wear a piece of cheese on their heads and second their team name is the packers! Doesn't get much gayer than that.

Kleinsasser40
08-31-2004, 09:28 PM
"sdvikefan" wrote:

Funny how the cheeseheads always make fun of us for wearing purple. But first off they wear a piece of cheese on their heads and second their team name is the packers! Doesn't get much gayer than that.

tis true :cheers:

shockzilla
08-31-2004, 09:58 PM
G....G......GGG...GGGG........... he is as gayas a pink tutu! That guy couldn't be gayer if he tried!

pepper 0n moss
08-31-2004, 10:10 PM
we talk shit on favre? or was he talking about tim couch? :roll:

i think i speak for everyone when i say we really respect him for everything he has done.

vikings minnesoulija
09-01-2004, 01:01 AM
yup

MOSSISBOSS88
10-21-2004, 11:54 AM
is it just me or do most packers fans seem like they are still in the first grade?? even though most of them are only mentally capable of dealing with pre-school!