PDA

View Full Version : Are we the Laughing stock!?

PAvikesfan
09-22-2005, 06:23 AM
NO!

just to rub it in, nfl network makes us the NFL GAME OF THE WEEK!

this is where this stops!

theVikes start here..... X

It's clobbering time!

RandyMoss8404
09-22-2005, 06:28 AM
The short answer is "yes."

The long answer is "Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Ltrey33
09-22-2005, 06:30 AM
F-in right Pa!

mnjamie
09-22-2005, 06:34 AM
"PAvikesfan" wrote:

NO!

just to rub it in, nfl network makes us the NFL GAME OF THE WEEK!

this is where this stops!

theVikes start here..... X

It's clobbering time!

Interesting you should post this now ... I was just watching it. Made me sick also, just turned it off and come on here and see your post.

I feel the same way you do PA, this was my breaking point earlier today on PP.O :

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13968

Just can't take anymore and as I said, " I draw the line in the sand here". Pick a side as enough is enough ...... :grin:

I was pretty hot when I was writing that ... lol But still mean every word of it.

VegasLadyJae
09-22-2005, 07:43 AM
Let me tell you as far as being the laughing stock out here in Vegas.... I had my Viking hat on with my Culpepper Jersey (week one) and at half time....The ripping from 75% of the people who had bet on the Vikings was to say the least astonishing...The insults..... .Same as Jan. of 99, if not worse!!! Last week! There she is, look at her! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..Have you seen the score?! It was already 14-0 when I arrived...unreal. The Culpepper ripping is just beyond belief and most of these people are Viking fans. It is all over, it is the most talked about sporting thing/event here in Vegas next to The Yankees catching Boston. My point; Yes we are the laughing stock of Vegas....Reporting Live LadyJae!!!!!!! (Close 2nd Greeen Bay). Most of it is; let's just hate Tice, let's really, just hate Culpepper, we always knew he sucked a$$ without Moss we just did not want to say it aloud in case it was true......It is just horrible......At least the venues I go to as well as phone calls recieved.

so-cal vike
09-22-2005, 08:09 AM
24 playoff appearances

16 Division titles

8 NFC championship games

4 NFC titles

Are we a laughing stock? I think not.

This is indeed a bad start and may even be a bad season, yet, we've endured bad seasons before, and we'll endure this one. It's only 2 games with a full season to come.

Have faith...have pride...we are Vikings fans.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!

PAvikesfan
09-22-2005, 04:35 PM
There had to be better closer games this week that ours--to be used as Game of the Week. the opening statements before the actual show were what spurred my post the most. Stating that "most experts picked MN to be awesome and look at them now..." or something like that.

enough! we will start winning. it might not be a 11-5 season but who knows. when a team has this much talent, it will all fall into place!

JDogg926
09-22-2005, 04:39 PM
That 'Game of the Week' title is a little misleading. I've seen 4 or 5 different 'Games of the Week' in any given week on NFL Network. I think that's just the title of the program, which is basically just a summary of a game from last week.

Del Rio
09-22-2005, 04:41 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

The short answer is "yes."

The long answer is "Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

LMAO!! :lol:

VKG4LFE
09-22-2005, 04:59 PM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

16 Division titles

8 NFC championship games

4 NFC Titles

This is indeed a bad start and may even be a bad season, yet, we've endured bad seasons before, and we'll endure this one. It's only 2 games with a full season to come.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!

Don't forget playoff appearances!! Let's remember we have a ton of appearances and wins. Something the Saints and Cardinals sure can't brag about!

ShanePurpleBlood
09-22-2005, 05:17 PM
We won't be the laughing stock long...I have faith...I think.. :wink:
Seriously, this weekend the winning streak starts.

ultravikingfan
09-22-2005, 05:55 PM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

16 Division titles

8 NFC championship games

4 NFC Titles

SKOL VIKINGS!!!

Other than VKG, I think you and I were seperated at birth too!

Nice way of looking at this!

Muggsy
09-22-2005, 06:10 PM
so-cal vike wrote:
16 Division titles

8 NFC championship games

4 NFC Titles

You left out....

1 NFL Title.

In 1969, the year we lost the Super Bowl to the Chiefs and that a$$hole Hank Stram, we won the NFL title with a win over the Rams. The two conferences hadn't been merged yet, so....

we have an NFL Title.... :grin:

..... just no Super Bowl win.... :sad:

VKG4LFE
09-22-2005, 06:26 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"so-cal vike" wrote:

16 Division titles

8 NFC championship games

4 NFC Titles

SKOL VIKINGS!!!

Nice way of looking at this!

So are you saying that we are triplets that were separated at birth?? lol

ultravikingfan
09-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Yup!

Both of your attitudes always reflect mine.

sunny
09-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Personally I feel Green Bay is the laughing stock of the league so far.

They are the defending NFC champs
They have won a Super Bowl
They have Brett Farve

feel free to add to the list of packer backer replies as to why they are so great.

And we have the same record.

so-cal vike
09-23-2005, 12:58 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Don't forget playoff appearances!! Let's remember we have a ton of appearances and wins. Something the Saints and Cardinals sure can't brag about!

Sorry VKG,

I've edited the post to include the 24 playoff appearances. I wasn't sure about the NFL title since some would argue that it's more like the NFC championship but, the record does show it as an NFL title.

vikesls
09-23-2005, 01:31 AM
Its hard to have a come back if you're not behind. So, now that we're 0 and 2, let's have a BIG come back.

We were down...but we're not out.

so-cal vike
09-23-2005, 01:54 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

So are you saying that we are triplets that were separated at birth?? lol

Ahh... the family photo. http://www.annotatedmst.com/episodes/eyecreatures/larry%20darryl.gif