PDA

View Full Version : Predictions fro week #3

PAvikesfan
09-19-2005, 05:17 PM
what are your predictions for week #3:

mine.

Culp comes out and lights it up in the first quarter: 2 TD throws .

Then Edinger lights up the score board with 3 FG's throughout the game.

I hope that will be enough to win.

23 - ? win or lose.

JDogg926
09-19-2005, 05:27 PM
I predict that I will be at that game, and that Culpepper at least throws 1 TD pass.

Mr. Purple
09-19-2005, 05:33 PM
god I just want to win, I dont care if its 2-0..lol...WE NEED TO WIN!

NeumDog
09-19-2005, 05:46 PM
We'll see how the Saints do against the Giants. They will still be flying high on emotions, and if they run into a Vikes team that shows none, it will be another very long Sunday.

Less than 50/50 shot of the Vikes winning is how I see it.

cajunvike
09-19-2005, 06:14 PM
The one game that I MIGHT have been willing to concede at the beginning of the season (with Katrina hitting and all)...but not anymore! Heck, charity is good and all, but when you can't afford it...like our Vikings can't...well, let's just say...CRUSH the Saints this weekend!!!

michaelmazid
09-19-2005, 06:15 PM
I say we lose 28-21. Saints have a great running game and we can not stop Joe horn. Their defense is not that good but they are playing with so much emotion right now.

Big C
09-19-2005, 06:46 PM
We will win this game.

Our defense is pretty good against the run. If anything kills us, it will be the opposing QB's mobility (we're hopeless against a QB that actually moves in the pocket). Our defense will keep the Saints in check and offense will score through field goals. We turn the ball over anytime we sniff the end zone, so we will run the ball or take short dump passes within the 30 yard line and kick an FG.

We need to understand that we are NOT the explosive offense we were last year till Williamson develops as a deep threat. Right now we just have to move the ball with short passes, slants and get the TEs involved. Burleson and Williamson are both good at picking yards AFTER the catch. Thats what we need to focus on. Good ole Wiggins will simply jump over anything in his way :grin:.

A LOT of people underestimated the Bengals offense this weekend. Hopefully our defense is smarting after 500+ yards and want to pick a bone with the saints for redemption. The Packers got blownout in a Monday night against the Titans last year and turned the boat around from that day. Hopefully the Vikes can show the same mental toughness.

The only real contender in the NFC North at the moment is the Bears. They are the only NFC North team to play consistently in a 2 week span.

ShanePurpleBlood
09-19-2005, 06:53 PM
I think we will win, because we have to. We just can't start 0-3, and hope to do anything this year.

SJHILL
09-19-2005, 07:14 PM
You have to remember the Packers started the last two seasons 1-4(Not quite sure what it was in '03) and they still won our shitty division.

I think we'll win, because the real Aaron Brooks will show up. 28-10 Vikings

Muggsy
09-19-2005, 07:50 PM
My prediction:

Saints 30
Vikings 13

Our supposedly Top 5 defense (Smoot and Sharper predicted it) will continue to sputter and run out of gas at the end. Our offense (if you can call it that) will continue its ineptitude. The Saints are pumped, the Vikings are demoralized. I wish I could be more optimistic, but I've been following this team for 35 years, and nothing surprises me anymore.

The current line on the game is: No line. Even though we are playing at home. Tells you something, doesn't it?

I will be the happiest guy in the world to be proved wrong.

Come ON, Vikings, pull it together, puh-leez!

JDogg926
09-19-2005, 07:51 PM
I think we wake up and avoid the 0-3 start by winning 31-24.

vikesls
09-19-2005, 08:07 PM
I'll bet we lose. Pep has no confidence and the team knows that so they'll play down to what he's doing. Tice can't seem to turn the team around or coach a decent game plan.

Saints are riding high trying to prove they can win without a city.
Vike's will be unable to score a TD.

Saint 21 Vikes 3

Tice - pack your bags.

tarkenton10
09-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Tice is still our coach so we will be out coached. I hope we are not out hustled as we have been the last two games. Saints are inspired and will give us their all. Culpepper will have two ints - question will they matter. I think so but the team plays better.

Saints 20

Vikings 17

michaelmazid
09-19-2005, 08:12 PM
"Big C" wrote:

We will win this game.

Our defense is pretty good against the run. If anything kills us, it will be the opposing QB's mobility (we're hopeless against a QB that actually moves in the pocket). Our defense will keep the Saints in check and offense will score through field goals. We turn the ball over anytime we sniff the end zone, so we will run the ball or take short dump passes within the 30 yard line and kick an FG.

We need to understand that we are NOT the explosive offense we were last year till Williamson develops as a deep threat. Right now we just have to move the ball with short passes, slants and get the TEs involved. Burleson and Williamson are both good at picking yards AFTER the catch. Thats what we need to focus on. Good ole Wiggins will simply jump over anything in his way :grin:.

A LOT of people underestimated the Bengals offense this weekend. Hopefully our defense is smarting after 500+ yards and want to pick a bone with the saints for redemption. The Packers got blownout in a Monday night against the Titans last year and turned the boat around from that day. Hopefully the Vikes can show the same mental toughness.

The only real contender in the NFC North at the moment is the Bears. They are the only NFC North team to play consistently in a 2 week span.

Have you ever heard of Cadillac Williams? :scratch:

PAvikesfan
09-19-2005, 08:38 PM
no really... i think our run defense is half decent. not great at this point but the best thing our team doing. i think we will get some spirited play from our team leaders... hmmmm? who are they again? let's see... Moss, Birk, Culp... well, we have one anyway and just plain sucked it up last two weeks. however, i truly think we will take our first lead this game. and i say if 21 to 23 points is enough to win, then we will win.

VKG4LFE
09-19-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm not predicting anything, I just want to see an offense out there this week!

VKG4LFE
09-19-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm not predicting anything, I just want to see a viking offense out there this week!

michaelmazid
09-19-2005, 08:55 PM
u are so pisssed off that you had to post it twice?

VKG4LFE
09-19-2005, 08:57 PM
Yeah, pretty much!! lol

WaywardHoosier
09-19-2005, 09:02 PM
I agree with NeumDog, let's see how the Saints play tonight. Let's all keep in mind that the Saints are an average team at best, they are not serious Super Bowl contenders and neither are the Vikings right now either.

It will be a struggle for the Vikings to win a game right now, they are playing some of the worst football in the league. Until the interceptions and fumbles stop, the Vikings are in serious trouble.

It is time for a good coach to turn his team around and play fundamental basics to have a chance to win. The show boating and struting can come later in the year.

JDogg926
09-19-2005, 09:06 PM
How many people thought after last week, hey, it can't get any worse??? I know I did, and was of course quite wrong.

Has any other team ever turned the ball over 12 times in 2 games, if that's not a record, it has to be close.

vikesfan353
09-19-2005, 09:11 PM
JDogg
Has any other team ever turned the ball over 12 times in 2 games, if that's not a record, it has to be close.

I don't think that is a record, however Daunte's 10 in 2 is a record!
Least thats what they said in espn this am.

vikesls
09-19-2005, 09:14 PM
It couldn't get worse, but it could remain the same...which might be considered worse.

I hope Pep can turn around the look he's got right now. He has to produce because he IS the team leader.

JDogg926
09-19-2005, 09:29 PM
I predict that the Vikings will come out of the tunnel wearing their purple jerseys.

tarkenton10
09-19-2005, 09:41 PM
I predict that running out of the tunnel withrow is frightened by a boy wearing a Saints helmet and screams like a girl. He distracts culpepper from saying left, right, left, right and accidently says left, left and trips. Culpepper falls down and bennett after dancing around behind him like LL Cool J tries to jump over him, not being gifted enough to do this falls down and fumbles. The little boy picks up the ball and runs past our D for the score. In an NFL shocker even by Viking standards, Saints score before the game.

Little boy Saint 7

Vikings 0

Purplefeet
09-19-2005, 09:53 PM
NO 23 Viks 17

Culpepper 2 TD, 2 INTs, one fumble at clutch time, Saints drive in to score winning TD.

JDogg926
09-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Somehow, Moore sprains his ankle on the play and Rosenthal is called for a false start. Smoot, frustrated by all of this, b1tch slaps the little kid, only to be ejected from the game.

smootpepper
09-19-2005, 10:06 PM
Cpep has 1 TD and 3 interceptions and 2 fumbles.
Oline gives up 6 sacks
Our D get 2 int but still gives up 400 yards and 3 TD's on the day

Vikes lose 27 - 10

tarkenton10
09-19-2005, 10:11 PM
Then the little kid kicks Smoot in the twigs and berries. He then runs under Rosenthal's legs which confuses him because he's had nothing between his legs for years. Culpepper obviously doesn't see him because he is an opponent in the back field. The boy sacks duante by tying his shoe laces together (Daunte Still doesn't see him). As he is falling daunte loses a tug of war with the little kid (after all the kid does have bigger hands) for the ball. Bennett seeing this starts to chase him but hears "play that funky music white boy" and starts to dance uncontrollably. End of the pregame

Little Saint boy 14

Vikings 0

VKG4LFE
09-19-2005, 10:12 PM
It's good to see all of the pessimistic fans out there!!

tarkenton10
09-19-2005, 10:17 PM
Vkg4lfe - Ease up, would you rather people ranting and raving. Some people go off the deep end, some poke a little fun. We are all fans and we react differently. Besides word has it the little boy was MVP in the Pop Warner super bowl so we are facing a superior opponent. ;)

JDogg926
09-19-2005, 10:21 PM
"tarkenton10" wrote:

Then the little kid kicks Smoot in the twigs and berries. He then runs under Rosenthal's legs which confuses him because he's had nothing between his legs for years. Culpepper obviously doesn't see him because he is an opponent in the back field. The boy sacks duante by tying his shoe laces together (Daunte Still doesn't see him). As he is falling daunte loses a tug of war with the little kid (after all the kid does have bigger hands) for the ball. Bennett seeing this starts to chase him but hears "play that funky music white boy" and starts to dance uncontrollably. End of the pregame

Little Saint boy 14

Vikings 0

Marcus Johnson attempts to block the little kid, but it is to no avail. The Vikings win the coin toss, but Tice is confused by the choice between heads and tails and he challenges the play only to lose, costing them the kickoff and a timeout. While Tice is discussing the challenge, the little kid runs onto the field and picks up the quarter. Cowart and Sharper chase the little kid, but they become distracted when they notice Williamson has joined Bennett in the uncontrollable dancing on the sidelines, and Brad Johnson is up on the bench doing the white boy shuffle. Cowart and Sharper then collide with each other, knocking them both out of the game with concussions. The little kid is now 25 cents richer.

Mr. Purple
09-19-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm gonna use a little reverse pychology, Vikes Loose 28-13;)

Del Rio
09-19-2005, 10:27 PM
The little kid, running away as fast as he cans doesn't realize the sun has become blocked out. As he looks up he see's Pat Williams standing over him. Usually a nice guy, Pat is frustrated with the way things have been going lately. He grabs the kid and breaks him in half. Needless to say Pat is now .25 cents richer.

The Vikings take the field and manage to move the ball with a series of short passes and runs. We get a field goal it isn't much but it is something. Fat Pat still wet with blood that sprayed out of the little saint boy is a mad man, as the defense get's into the 3 point stance pat begins speaking in aramaic, he occasionaly breaks into english long enough for the offensive lineman to hear growling mixed in with "kill your dog" "eat your last pot pie".............

It's on baby....oh yeah it's on you depressing bastards.

Lotza
09-19-2005, 10:28 PM
well acutally for the past two weeks i actually had a bad feeling going in those games, i knew we'ed lose however whenever we play the saints i have a good feeling that we will get the w. i say we wake up pull together and win 23 17

JDogg926
09-19-2005, 10:29 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

The little kid, running away as fast as he cans doesn't realize the sun has become blocked out. As he looks up he see's Pat Williams standing over him. Usually a nice guy, Pat is frustrated with the way things have been going lately. He grabs the kid and breaks him in half. Needless to say Pat is now .25 cents richer.

The Vikings take the field and manage to move the ball with a series of short passes and runs. We get a field goal it isn't much but it is something. Fat Pat still wet with blood that sprayed out of the little saint boy is a mad man, as the defense get's into the 3 point stance pat begins speaking in aramaic, he occasionaly breaks into english long enough for the offensive lineman to hear growling mixed in with "kill your dog" "eat your last pot pie".............

It's on baby....oh yeah it's on you depressing bastards.

Loney and Cottrell, inspired by Fat Pat's play on D, decide to put him at RG in place of Marcus Johnson. Pat proceeds to actually eat three New Orleans defensive linemen.

tarkenton10
09-19-2005, 10:38 PM
Fat Pat being blinded by the blood slips on the grease from his hoagie and falls on Kwill. Soon everybody is watching the oil wrestling fat men and the little saints boy's sister takes the ball from EJ henderson beacuse she confused him by asking him how to spell cat. She wanted to make it challenging so she gave him the c and t. Henderson now in coma from thinking is frozen and she proceeds to run for another td. Winfield seeing this breaks on the girl but being shorter than the seven year old can not seem to catch her, his little legs are really moving though. He does however find a two leaf clover in the metrodome and gives it to Tice for good luck!!

Little saints girl 21

Vikings 0

The Gap
09-19-2005, 10:39 PM
Someone mentioned there isn’t even a line on this weeks Viking/Saints game because the Vikings are so bad. Actually there is never a line on the games involving the Monday Night teams until after the Monday Night game because of injuries. Especially injuries at the skill positions. A few years back a Monday night team lost their Starting as well as their backup quarterback in the same game.

As far as the Saints go they are actually a pretty decent team. If you remember they were the hottest team in the NFC at the end of last year beating and knocking a hot Carolina out of the playoffs only to miss out themselves because of some bad breaks in other games. In the Vikings favor is a trend which rarely happens but when a team is on the road for a 3rd straight week they don’t do very well. New Orleans is a different animal and tonight they will have a double emotional boost. One the added intensity of playing in a national venue and two the pride of ravished New Orleans. If they win tonight next week they will be riding high with a 2 game winning streak. If they lose I think the emotional lift will end and the effect of constant travel will kick in and they should be easier pickings for you next week.

JDogg926
09-19-2005, 10:44 PM
John Madden, happens to be in the stands watching and becomes inspired by Fat Pat's consumption of defensive linemen, and thinks "Boom", six-legged turkey. Where am I??? He trots onto the field, confused b/c he can't find Pat Summerall, unaware he forgot to put on his pants, he sees part of a hot dog on the field and bends over to pick it up, his rear facing the Saints bench, and blinds everyone on the Saints team, aside from Todd Bouman who was out the night before eating hot wings and drinking draft beer, and is in the locker room taking a massive dump.

PAvikesfan
09-20-2005, 08:38 PM
hey Gap, that was actually a half-decent post... what's up with that?

JDogg926
09-20-2005, 08:53 PM
He must have forgot he was an Eagles fan for a few minutes.

VKG4LFE
09-20-2005, 09:00 PM
"tarkenton10" wrote:

Vkg4lfe - Ease up, would you rather people ranting and raving. Some people go off the deep end, some poke a little fun. We are all fans and we react differently. Besides word has it the little boy was MVP in the Pop Warner super bowl so we are facing a superior opponent. ;)

I know that people react differently and some poke fun (which I do myself) but it just seems to me that some people are reacting like the season is over after two weeks. The cheesdicks started out 1-4 last year and still made the playoffs and won the d@mn division (still pisses me off). Anyways, we play in the worst division in football and are only a game back and I just think people are already giving up on the season. I know I should just let them do what they do, but I just get so pissed with so much pessimism! But to each their own!

JDogg926
09-20-2005, 09:06 PM
VKG4LFE,

I think we all know the season is far from over and that 9-7 is likely to be good enough to take our division this year, but rather than wallowing in misery, some of us are just having fun and although it may seem like pessimism, it's just a better way to make time pass until our next game than to sit and complain about we did this and that wrong.

VKG4LFE
09-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I know. But like I said, sometimes it just seems that people are actually being serious. But that's just me, nevermind me I'm an idiot!! lol

JDogg926
09-20-2005, 09:11 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Yeah, I know. But like I said, sometimes it just seems that people are actually being serious. But that's just me, nevermind me I'm an idiot!! lol

you're not an idiot, you're just special. lol

VKG4LFE
09-20-2005, 09:18 PM
Yeah, that's what my mom always said too!! Do you know her? lol

tarkenton10
09-20-2005, 09:20 PM
We all are idiots, some just more than others. No I am talking about you cajun, quite being so paranoid GEEEEESS!!!

CulpepperViking16
09-20-2005, 09:23 PM
For a change of pace....

VIKINGS --- 23
Saints --- 14

JDogg926
09-20-2005, 09:24 PM
That's what my mom tells me too.

(I don't know how I was able to restrain myself from delivering the wide open mom crack, probably b/c I don't know you well enough, but I have restrained myself)

JDogg926
09-20-2005, 09:32 PM
I just thought about something.

"wide open mom crack" doesn't sound good, does it? lol

RK.
09-20-2005, 09:34 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

StillPurple
09-20-2005, 10:34 PM
The Vikings will bounce back and win. I just think it is going to happen, despite last week. I think Culpepper is going to throw the ball out of bounds a lot more, rather than downfield, or while jumping up (!!!). I also see him leaving the pocket faster and scrambling more and getting 1st downs that way. I see the defense being like in week 1 vs. Tampa. The crowd will fire the guys up coming out, and that will help a LOT !! I also sse a Saints team that is tired and just played on Monday. This will be their third away game in a row. Sleeping in those hotel rooms takes its toll, vs. the Vikes being at home, in their houses, etc. I don't see us losing this game. The Vikes will turn it up.

sunny
09-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Vikings 34

Saints 16

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!

VKG4LFE
09-20-2005, 11:19 PM
"sunny" wrote:

Vikings 34

Saints 16

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Consider it smoked, I guess.

VKG4LFE
09-20-2005, 11:20 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

Thanks for refraining.......I guess? lol

JDogg926
09-20-2005, 11:25 PM
See I could have delivered a:

"Well, son, I've meaning to have a talk with you about that"

or

"Do I ever!"

or

"Who doesn't?"

or

"I thought you saw me leaving last night"

or

"Know her?!? I...nevermind"

But, I then I think back to about a month ago, when I accidentally bought the SI for Kids, and you made feel like less of a moron, so I decided that I couldn't offend you in that way, even it was just in good fun.

VKG4LFE
09-20-2005, 11:33 PM
LOL, SI for kids!!

JDogg926
09-20-2005, 11:34 PM
The substituted silly guy for m0r0n, or did I type something else subconsciously.

KY Vike
09-21-2005, 12:11 AM
vikings - 17
saints - 14

6-KINGS
09-21-2005, 12:17 AM
Nope, no stinking prediction from me.
I predicted we would win last week 34-13
I was almost an exact opposite guess.

Wait a minute.......if everything I do turns out to be wrong, then If I just do the opposite I will always be right.

Vikes lose 28-10 there we go.

ultravikingfan
09-21-2005, 12:19 AM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

Wait a minute.......if everything I do turns out to be wrong, then If I just do the opposite I will always be right.

You bastage! It was your fault!!! :twisted:

6-KINGS
09-21-2005, 12:21 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

You bastage! It was your fault!!! :twisted:

Not to mention I couldn't find my lucky Viking humping blanket.

Prophet
09-21-2005, 12:39 AM
Vikings 2 Saints 0

PurplePeopleEaters
09-21-2005, 12:40 AM
I have decided to no longer make predictions because it will either be us losing by a large margin or vise versa.

DemonicViking
09-21-2005, 12:50 AM
The way I figure it, instead of being positive just be negative and the end result will end in a Vikings victory

southern_yankee
09-21-2005, 12:59 AM
Ahh, predictions. I find the Vikes do better if I expect them to lose...either that or I just prepare myself for the loss and thus it's easier to get over. Do I think the Vikes should beat the Saints? Yes, but we like to lose the ones we should win. The Saints have the emotion and the ability to beat us, but so does my 80 year old Grandmother...okay, that was mean...I didn't mean to imply my grandmother isn't strong...sorry.

I remember a play-off victory against the Saints in 2001...I was at the 'dome for it. It was a thing of beauty. If the game goes poorly, I may just mentally substitute that game for this one...I find happiness in delusions...I sure miss Carter...sigh...

PurplePeopleEaters
09-21-2005, 01:12 AM
I like predicting losses for some reason. I wasn't on this site yet (I was a lurker) but my prediction for the playoff game against the pack was a huge loss. Pretty bad. Something like 34-7 or something disgusting.... Look what we got though!

midgensa
09-21-2005, 01:21 AM
"southern_yankee" wrote:

Ahh, predictions. I find the Vikes do better if I expect them to lose...either that or I just prepare myself for the loss and thus it's easier to get over. Do I think the Vikes should beat the Saints? Yes, but we like to lose the ones we should win. The Saints have the emotion and the ability to beat us, but so does my 80 year old Grandmother...okay, that was mean...I didn't mean to imply my grandmother isn't strong...sorry.

I remember a play-off victory against the Saints in 2001...I was at the 'dome for it. It was a thing of beauty. If the game goes poorly, I may just mentally substitute that game for this one...I find happiness in delusions...I sure miss Carter...sigh...

Carter? That other receiver guy we used to have ... can't remember his name ... dominated that game with only like three catches ...

Mr Anderson
09-21-2005, 01:52 AM
NO MORE PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE GONNA JINX OURSELVES, NO PREDICTIONS!!!

GAAAAH!!!!!!!!

southern_yankee
09-21-2005, 02:38 AM
"midgensa" wrote:

"southern_yankee" wrote:

Carter? That other receiver guy we used to have ... can't remember his name ... dominated that game with only like three catches ...

Here's a little from an article from that year (please ignore the tear stains on this post...):

"The Saints did exactly what they couldn't afford to do in the Metrodome. They let the Vikings' big three -- Cris Carter, Randy Moss and Robert Smith -- kill them with big plays. Minnesota's talented trioka combined for all four of its touchdowns.

The quick strike is Minnesota's offensive calling card, and thanks to the porous New Orleans pass defense, the Vikings were ringing up large chunks of yardage throughout the game. What little chance the Saints might have had at pulling the upset dissipated in the wake of that trend.

Victimized the most were New Orleans cornerback Kevin Mathis -- who allowed touchdowns to both Moss and Carter -- and free safety Darren Perry, whose miscalculation on the Vikings' first touchdown got Minnesota off and running.

Moss proved again that he can make just a play or two a game, take the other 58 snaps off, and still have a huge role in determining the outcome. His only two catches both went for touchdowns -- from 53 and 68 yards -- with each coming on the third Vikings offensive play of both halves. His two-catch, 121-yard performance made him the first Viking to ever have two 50-yard-plus receptions in the same playoff game, and was his franchise-best third career 100-yard game in the postseason.

Carter's yardage didn't come in portions quite so large, but his 34-yard first-quarter reception set up one Vikings' field goal, and his 17-yard second-quarter touchdown reception in the back left corner of the end zone lifted Minnesota into a comfortable 17-3 halftime lead. Along with Moss, Carter's eight-reception, 120-yard day made the duo the first pair of Vikings receiver to ever post consecutive 100-yard playoff games.

Smith chipped in with a first-quarter 20-yard reception, a later 25-yard run and his fourth-quarter two-yard touchdown rush iced the Minnesota win. New Orleans' defensive blueprint for victory sounded simple enough. The Saints had to keep the Vikings' big three in front of them all day. But they got behind them far too often, and almost from the outset, the Saints were doing all the trailing. "

smashmouth34
09-21-2005, 06:02 AM
The bears dont make me laugh! A rookie qb is gonna fold like an accordian.

DaunteHOF
09-21-2005, 07:33 AM
for the third straight week predicting another win

WBLVikeBabe
09-21-2005, 08:32 AM
I cannot make predictions anymore, thus the life of a Vikings fan cheering for an unpredictable team.

The Gap
09-21-2005, 02:58 PM
OK Drum Roll Please:
D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D

VIKINGS -31
(Offense breaks out and reacts to embarrassment of last week)

SAINTS - 17
(Road weary and demoralized as reality of no home games sets in)

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/wink.gif

VKG4LFE
09-21-2005, 05:09 PM
I think last week was opposite week. Now we're screwed, thanks 6-kings!

mfenlon
09-21-2005, 05:15 PM
I predict that we better frickin win or we will see some serious shake ups in minn real soon......

JDogg926
09-21-2005, 05:36 PM
I predict that I will consume 2-3 highly overpriced alcoholic beverages while watching the game, as well as 1 highly overpriced pretzel and hot dog.

Canuck-saint
09-21-2005, 06:39 PM
I predicit a Saint win?

The Saints need a win after their embarassment on mon night...

Brooks will Run on you (I hope) and it will be a long day for your secondary. Unless butterfingers hands you the ball like he did for the giants....

JDogg926
09-21-2005, 06:44 PM
I was visited in my sleep last night by a young Biff Tannen, who assured me a Vikings win.