PDA

View Full Version : HIT THE ROAD

tosstomoss
09-19-2005, 02:56 PM
I am sorry, but i must say TICE YOUR FIRED, Lets get it done now not in the middle of the season NOW, NOW. There i feel better saying that, thanks for letting me vent

mnjamie
09-19-2005, 03:17 PM
And here I thought this was going to be about how the Vikings are 3-22 on the road since 2001 .... my bad.

Burley81
09-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Jim Fassell will be dressed in the purple 'n gold on the sideline by week 5 if Tice keeps this up.

VKG4LFE
09-19-2005, 04:05 PM
That's if he would want to come and coach us.

Burley81
09-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Wilf and Fassell are very good friends. I think he would love to come and coach (especially with all the talent we have here).

NeumDog
09-19-2005, 04:24 PM
"Burley81" wrote:

Jim Fassell will be dressed in the purple 'n gold on the sideline by week 5 if Tice keeps this up.

Unfortunately, Fassell is under contract with the Ravens, so nobody can talk to him about another job until the end of the season. If Tice exits midway through, most likely Cottrell would take over as interim for the remainder of the season.

I'm still not sold on this whole Fassell thing either.

Del Rio
09-19-2005, 04:26 PM
If Cottrell becomes head coach I will jab my eyes out with a KFC spork found in a dumpster that is being used as a home by an old homeless man who used that very spork to itch his hemroids every night for the last 10 years.

tarkenton10
09-19-2005, 04:33 PM
Luckily enough Del Rio I have one of those you can use. I am a collector of sorts and have a whole collection of sporks used by homeless people. Also Aids sporks, smallpox, and std sporks. I can sell you one on the cheap cause you are a Viking fan. We should all stick together.

Del Rio
09-19-2005, 04:36 PM
Sporks are about the greatest invention since the flowbe

NeumDog
09-19-2005, 04:37 PM
Del, I completely agree with you. But if Tice were to get canned before the end of the year, what else would they do. You can't really bring in a whole new coaching staff in the middle of the year, and start over.

How 'bout Loney?? Better yet, Dean Dalton the RB coach. Randy Hanson, offensive quality control. (Didn't even know that coach existed. He's not doing a very good job).

Prophet
09-19-2005, 04:45 PM
It this trend continues for a few more weeks then clean house. At least a new coaching staff could develop the team over the course of the year and potentially be in the mix....or at least finish the season on the upswing. I put most of the blame on the coaching staff.