PDA

View Full Version : Viking fans are pathetic

04-11-2004, 10:44 PM
I am a Giants fan and we got word from our board that your talking smack. We own you guys bigtime how bout that 41-0 whooping we put on you in 2000. Oh yeah we cheated. Vikings stink

Viking_Spirit
04-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Of course we talk smack about you..........
I hate the Giants...........

damn you vikes84!

billvike
04-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Ok so u got word we were talking smack, so u bring up old news..atleast we dont have a racist biggot as a QB, You guys are nothing but whiny pissy women who SUCK!!

[ch]

04-11-2004, 10:54 PM
A racist qb who threw for 375 yards against that crappy defense. Wow you guys are a laugh...

29-17 btw way to go to lose to the cards and remember the Giants rule and you heard it here first.

VIKE58
04-11-2004, 11:12 PM
Great now we have east coast moron's on the boards ! I see your back up QB found away to get some face time on TV. Now that is pathetic! The Bachelor show come on that is one of the DUMBest things I've ever heard of. What a Joke! What's the matter the Giant's don't pay him enough? Or is he such an moron he can't get a woman on his own?

amavikesfan
04-11-2004, 11:14 PM
gmen, we are not all as stupid as the trolls hanging around your site. for now the giants DO own us. we'll see this year though. let's stay civil here. if you can do that, you are more than welcome. otherwise, you're in for a drumming...

04-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Watch out there were a lot of Giant fans that registered here to talk smack to you guys cause of what we hear from a guy named vikings84 or something but you guys are the laughing stock of the nfl anyway so i find it funny.

Viking_Spirit
04-11-2004, 11:18 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gmen1

Watch out there were a lot of Giant fans that registered here to talk smack to you guys cause of what we hear from a guy named vikings84 or something but you guys are the laughing stock of the nfl anyway so i find it funny.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Vikes84 must be pissed because we all think he's a jack***......long story

04-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Hey hows that cards wide reciever doing. I suppose you guys are still bowing down to the altar of the Arizona Cardinals and the Green Bay Packers haha

04-11-2004, 11:21 PM
He changed his name to vikingsfan i think. He claims his name was vikings84

VIKE58
04-11-2004, 11:22 PM
You know reading the your rantings reminds me why after spending 3 years in NJ working I left that toxic waste dump out there. And came back to the midwest!

Viking_Spirit
04-11-2004, 11:23 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gmen1

He changed his name to vikingsfan i think. He claims his name was vikings84
That was his name on a rams board, and that's where all the crap w/ him got started...........lol

Was he acting like an idiot on your board too?

04-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Check our board out. under our official website if you are smart enough haha

Viking_Spirit
04-11-2004, 11:26 PM

I think I'm smart enough buddy.........

04-11-2004, 11:27 PM
I dont know if your a viking fan. Hows Nathan Poole the wide reciever for the cardinals doing?

Viking_Spirit
04-11-2004, 11:28 PM

I dont know if your a viking fan. Hows Nathan Poole the wide reciever for the cardinals doing?
lol

Off to register on your board to give Vikes84 s**t!

VIKE58
04-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Why would I do that? Did'nt like you people when I was out there. And don't care. But come around here it's on ![:(!]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gmen1

amavikesfan
04-11-2004, 11:29 PM
gmen, you're acting as bad as he does. most of us here don't mind others comming on and talking as long as you keep it clean. have something to say if you're going to say it. vikings84 is an @ssbag, and does not represent us in any way

04-11-2004, 11:33 PM
I dont like what you guys are saying. The Giants rule. You guys should convert into Giant fans cause you are too socially inept lol.

VIKE58
04-11-2004, 11:35 PM
He's just an east coast "Johnny" ! Remember "Johnny" from last year

04-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Its sad that you guys lost to the San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders and the Arizona Cardinals. A little scrawny wr caught the winning td against you guys. Did he get the key to Minny yet lol.

VIKE58
04-11-2004, 11:39 PM
Wow now that I know that! Your right maybe I should be a Giant's fan! ON THE OTHER HAND! NO I DON"T THINK SO!!!!<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gmen1

I dont like what you guys are saying. The Giants rule. You guys should convert into Giant fans cause you are too socially inept lol.

Frozen Tundran
04-11-2004, 11:51 PM
Pathetic? That's what they call you when you've got one of the top picks in the draft, right? If you'd traded for it beforehand it's one thing, but when you got to do in the ugly way it means you were 4-12 and that's called what? Pathetic I do believe?

I suppose you're all uppity now from being the best 4-12 team so you only pick forth, right?

Frankly every last team in the NFC North has place to call you clowns pathetic. You guys hoping to improve to 6-10 and not get your name changed to the New York Possums?

After all, you play dead at home and get killed on the road. What better name than Possums?

04-11-2004, 11:53 PM
at least we didnt lose to the cardinals. Minnesota twinkies would be a good name for your team haha

VIKE58
04-11-2004, 11:57 PM
Is'nt it past your bed time?[:D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gmen1

at least we didnt lose to the cardinals. Minnesota twinkies would be a good name for your team haha

SuperGonzo
04-11-2004, 11:57 PM
I certainly hope that this GMen idiot isn't representative of Giants' fans everywhere. Christ, this guy is starting to make certain segments of the Packer fan population look like rocket scientists.

"Hey, someone from another team is over on our message board stirring us up. . .let's go over to THEIR message board and try to stir THEM up!" Justifying bad behavior by pointing out someone else's bad behavior. . .how very fourth grade.

Yep, they've beaten us 5 of the last 6 seasons. They're also picking 4th overall in this year's draft. Who gives a damn about the Giants?

VIKE58
04-12-2004, 12:01 AM
gmen seems to remember alot about our season last year. I wonder if it's because he's blocked out the memory of the Giants season last year !!!!!

NeoVikesTX
04-12-2004, 12:02 AM
GMen1 has an IQ of about a shower curtain rod. He comes in here and can barely muddle up two sentences and most of those include "Giants rule", and "Vikings suck". I guess it makes him feel better to come in here and talk noise to about the only team the VaGiants can beat lately. Great season the Vagiants had last season, at least we had a CHANCE to make it to the playoffs. Have fun being at the BOTTOM of the NFC East for the next few years.

VIKE58
04-12-2004, 12:04 AM
Good one!! lol !!![:D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by NeoVikesTX

GMen1 has an IQ of about a shower curtain rod. He comes in here and can barely muddle up two sentences and most of those include "Giants rule", and "Vikings suck". I guess it makes him feel better to come in here and talk noise to about the only team the VaGiants can beat lately. Great season the Vagiants had last season, at least we had a CHANCE to make it to the playoffs. Have fun being at the BOTTOM of the NFC East for the next few years.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><font size="6"></font id="size6">

GreenBaySlackers
04-12-2004, 12:09 AM
Gmen... You had 4 posts mentioning the Cardinals, get a new angle that one is dull, overused.

BTW, You know what they say about tall(giant) men...(no balls)

VIKE58
04-12-2004, 12:13 AM
Hey his team was the best 4-12 team in the NFL. I geuss that's all he has![:D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GreenBaySlackers

Gmen... You had 4 posts mentioning the Cardinals, get a new angle that one is dull, overused.

BTW, You know what they say about tall(giant) men...(no balls)

Frozen Tundran
04-12-2004, 12:13 AM

Who cares? You lost to everyone else.

(Cardinals were hard to handle for more than one WINNING team last year)

VIKE58
04-12-2004, 12:16 AM
Well he's been gone for awhile. Maybe his Mommy made him go to bed !!!

ItalianStallion
04-12-2004, 12:17 AM

ALthough I realize that arguing with someone like you is somewhat futile as you can seem to put together posts composing anything more than 1 or 2 poorly worded, repetitive childish sentences. I have to say that although you didn't lose to the cardinals, you seem to have lost to everyone else. Talking trash when you are 4-12 doesn't mkae much sense. At least are season was over at the end of December instead of the end of October.

SuperGonzo
04-12-2004, 12:20 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Frozen Tundran
Who cares? You lost to everyone else.

(Cardinals were hard to handle for more than one WINNING team last year)
Yep, last year the Cards beat

Green Bay (10-6)
Minnesota (9-7)
Cincinnati (8-8)
San Fran (7-9)

Meanwhile, the Giants beat

Minnesota (9-7)
St. Louis (12-4, in a game where Mike Martz was too stupid to pull a QB with a concussion)
Washington (5-11)
New York Jets (6-10)

I also especially liked the way that the Giants completely quit on their coach and their fans last year to lose their last 8 games in a row. Because when the going gets tough, the tough roll over and QUIT, just like the New York Giants.

vikings_fan66
04-12-2004, 12:29 AM
I just have 1 thing to say 4-12

amavikesfan
04-12-2004, 12:33 AM
you all saw i gave this joker 2 chances to do this the right way. you know what's pathetic? not that we lost to the raiders, cardinals, and chargers. but that we lost to the giants WITH THE EXACT SAME RECORD AS THEM. so you're right gmen, we are pathetic, but what does that make you? i'll tell you what it makes you. either 1. a looser 13 year old with too many zits and not enough facial hair. 2. a looser 20 year old too high on pot that you can't make a coherant sentance, or 3. a lonely old man who has no life, no family, and no friends. so which one are you gmen? you started this, are you man enough to finish it? sorry webby, and everyone else, but i'm tired of this sh!t...

VIKE58
04-12-2004, 12:59 AM
I think his Mommy made him get offline and go to bed !

amavikesfan
04-12-2004, 01:00 AM
sorry, jsut gettin' kinda pissed...

VIKE58
04-12-2004, 01:11 AM
Don't blame ya ! This kid was a bigger pain in the ass than good old Johnny was last year. He had no reply but we lost to AZ.

amavikesfan
04-12-2004, 01:15 AM
usually don't loose it like that. but you give a guy a chance to do it right, and he acts like that. and he's b!tchin' about one of our guys acting like an @ss? whatever... old dad signing off for the week. see you all next weekend!

triedandtruevikesfan
04-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Where did ya go G-Men? Nothing to say because you know that everyone is right? Do we have a problem with teams that we should embarrass... yep we sure do... thats nothing new. How about if you're going to try to insult us you use something that we don't already know ourselves! Its a new year, we all have a clean slate... so maybe if your team has a winning record this year and we're 4-12 then you can come on here and talk smack... until then just stay in hiding