PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Northcutt

billvike
04-11-2004, 10:51 AM
Should we try trading for this guy i know we signed Robinson but im not quite sold on him yet, i think we throw robinson and maybe a 5th round pick to the browns for Northcutt hes not that bad.

I also heard that the browns might cut Robert Griffith...Any trys of getting him back to Minnesota share with Russel and Chavous?

Don't Draft Clarett[ba]

[ch]

Viking_Spirit
04-11-2004, 12:31 PM
Nope, I say stick w/ Robinson

ksvikesfan
04-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Norhtcutt may not be a bad pickup just for his punt/kickoff returns. That was a weak point for us last year. I wouldn't bother with Griffith. He's best days are behind him.

amavikesfan
04-11-2004, 02:11 PM
no and do. northcutt is way overrated, plus he's starting to get that t.o. attitude. and the vikes already said they aren't interested in grifith

ItalianStallion
04-11-2004, 02:14 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

no and do. northcutt is way overrated, plus he's starting to get that t.o. attitude. and the vikes already said they aren't interested in grifith
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If I remember Griffith a wicked a gains t the run but was pretty poor in coverage. I am sure that has only gotten worse.

As far as Northcutt is concerned, we don't need him. Why would we trade a guy we just signed, that makes no sense econnomically.

briboy75
04-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Id rather have Robbinson... Grifitth was good when he was here, but we have better players now.

amavikesfan
04-11-2004, 10:19 PM
i'm getting kinda tired of this. every time a player comes available, someone thinks we need to consider signing them. you sign free agents for NEED. we don't NEED another wr or safety

ItalianStallion
04-11-2004, 11:29 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

i'm getting kinda tired of this. every time a player comes available, someone thinks we need to consider signing them. you sign free agents for NEED. we don't NEED another wr or safety
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No kidding.
"Oh Ryan Leaf is available lets pick him up, he better than Culppeper after all"-something Buck would probably say

"Once Underwood gets out of the mental institution lets sign him, that way K-will can play at end!"
etc.

I wouldn't mind picking up a WR if once of the amazing talents fall, or if someone like Lee Evans or Rashaun Woods are available in round 2, but northcutt is someone we want on our team.

vikings_fan66
04-11-2004, 11:33 PM
northcutt's a bum and griffith is done and worth to much for how good he is.
We dont need either of them we need de's and lb's

amavikesfan
04-11-2004, 11:35 PM
finally! old dad gets some backing!