PDA

View Full Version : Hey webster

VKG4LFE
09-15-2005, 03:36 AM
Would it be possible to put back under our avatar area if people are online or not like it used to be? Personally I liked that, but then again who am I?? lol Just wondering.

akvikefan89
09-15-2005, 03:38 AM
hey, that would be cool. That must have been "before my time" :lol:

VKG4LFE
09-15-2005, 03:42 AM
Yup, there were skol bucks too! You really missed out from back in the day!! lol

akvikefan89
09-15-2005, 03:49 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Yup, there were skol bucks too! You really missed out from back in the day!! lol

SKOL bucks? :lol:

I want some :sad:

What could you do with your "SKOL bucks"?

:lol:

magicci
09-15-2005, 04:09 AM
before ultras beers werent free and ultra made a lot of skol bucks with his bartending business.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-15-2005, 04:13 AM
Wasn't that thing showing whether people are on or not from the original site? I think I was here for that. I wasn't here for SKOL bucks though.

LosAngelis
09-15-2005, 05:23 AM
Webster?

Are we thinking of the same guy?

http://dieselnation.blogs.com/photos/images/webster.jpg

ultravikingfan
09-15-2005, 06:06 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Webster?

Are we thinking of the same guy?

http://dieselnation.blogs.com/photos/images/webster.jpg

Dangit! You must have found that on his other site with his bio! :lol:

hovan
09-15-2005, 07:25 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Wasn't that thing showing whether people are on or not from the original site? I think I was here for that. I wasn't here for SKOL bucks though. If you remember Pride Points then you are from the Original Site, SKOL bucks were around last year

AngloVike
09-15-2005, 09:03 AM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

you used to be able to use them to 'buy' little goodies to customise your account. For example have your name on the left have a nice neon glow or buy a personalised title - don't think anyone quite got enough for the title.
Pride points were before that - you could award them or take them away from someone if you thought tey'd made a good post. Now showing my age on here :lol:

ultravikingfan
09-15-2005, 12:57 PM
"AngloVike" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

you used to be able to use them to 'buy' little goodies to customise your account. For example have your name on the left have a nice neon glow or buy a personalised title - don't think anyone quite got enough for the title.
Pride points were before that - you could award them or take them away from someone if you thought tey'd made a good post. Now showing my age on here :lol:

Some people would be owing webby Skol Bucks!

josdin00
09-15-2005, 03:47 PM
"magicci" wrote:

before ultras beers werent free and ultra made a lot of skol bucks with his bartending business.

"AngloVike" wrote:

I had enough Skol Bucks for the title. However, I opened up a line of credit with Ultra. The bastard went and reposessed my title when he thought I couldn't pay him back for all the beers.

VKG4LFE
09-15-2005, 03:54 PM
I wasn't around for pride points.

AngloVike
09-15-2005, 05:16 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

"magicci" wrote:

"AngloVike" wrote:

I had enough Skol Bucks for the title. However, I opened up a line of credit with Ultra. The bastard went and reposessed my title when he thought I couldn't pay him back for all the beers.
not your friendly barman then ... :lol:

cajunvike
09-15-2005, 05:51 PM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Throw them at blackstarz18 while she was dancing on that pole...so that she would take off more articles of clothing! :grin:

Oh wait, that was some OTHER site... :oops:

ultravikingfan
09-15-2005, 05:53 PM
Skol bucks paid Cajun's way through Law School!

They are worth more than the dollar ya know!

whackthepack
09-15-2005, 06:11 PM
Bring back the skol bucks and add PP.O online strippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!