PDA

View Full Version : EARTHQUAKE! FIRE! BLOOD!

The_Loa
09-15-2005, 12:42 AM
RAGE!

The Loa has had many days to ponder the actions of the insolent Buccaneers. Things are not yet as I had foreseen, and all is not right in the universe! These wrongs MUST be set right! A fire has been lit, and can only be quenched with VICTORY!

Chad Johnson asks: “Smoot, who talks better trash?�

The Loa would like to respond!�

Chad, you know the answer! You search now, only for the question! That Smoot will make you eat dirt is certain! The dark question that you harbor is only ‘when?’

We will speak again after our victory over the insolent Bengals! One thing is certain:

The Vikings will be victorious this year!

These are the words of the Loa!

VKG4LFE
09-15-2005, 12:43 AM
Wow, interesting way to start your career on pp.org!! Welcome!

jackyl
09-15-2005, 12:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/jackylinc/linda-what2.jpg

smootpepper
09-15-2005, 01:02 AM
"jackyl" wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/jackylinc/linda-what2.jpg

buwhahaha, Nice find. :lol:

VKG4LFE
09-15-2005, 01:05 AM
LOL, exactly!!

magicci
09-15-2005, 02:29 AM
i guess everybody needs a musclebound caveman fan nowadays.

VKG4LFE
09-15-2005, 02:34 AM
I thought that's what animal was for!! lol

michaelmazid
09-15-2005, 05:46 AM
not another one of these artistic types. welcome buddy.

LosAngelis
09-16-2005, 02:07 AM
"The_Loa" wrote:

RAGE!

The Loa has had many days to ponder the actions of the insolent Buccaneers. Things are not yet as I had foreseen, and all is not right in the universe! These wrongs MUST be set right! A fire has been lit, and can only be quenched with VICTORY!

Chad, you know the answer! You search now, only for the question! That Smoot will make you eat dirt is certain! The dark question that you harbor is only ‘when?’

We will speak again after our victory over the insolent Bengals! One thing is certain:

When did BBQ Platypus register a second username?

canadian_vikes_fan
09-16-2005, 02:14 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"The_Loa" wrote:

RAGE!

Chad Johnson asks “Smoot, who talks better trash?�

We will speak again after our victory over the insolent Bengals! One thing is certain

When did BBQ Platypus register a second username?LOL!

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I saw the title of the thread, and I said to myself, "ten bucks says BBQPlatypus started this!" :lol:

ultravikingfan
09-16-2005, 03:18 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"The_Loa" wrote:

RAGE!

Its funny you say that, because it is a member that holds this account + their normal account. But I am not saying who....

BTW. is is not BBQ! :razz:

canadian_vikes_fan
09-16-2005, 03:41 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

"The_Loa" wrote:

RAGE!

Chad Johnson asks “Smoot, who talks better trash?�

We will speak again after our victory over the insolent Bengals! One thing is certain

Its funny you say that, because it is a member that holds this account + their normal account. But I am not saying who....

BTW. is is not BBQ! razzIs it you??? :shock:

j/k :lol: